Male HQ

Malaysia Group For Chub / Bear / Daddy / Stocky / Cub / Gmen And Their Admirers

Guest Nomadic Cub

Hi there guys. Looking for slim or muscular chasers. But actually the skinnier you are the better. 

I am a chub, 125kg, 183 cm(bottom) 28 yo.

Whatsapp or sms me at 0192575459.

Especially if you are in the Nilai/Seremban/Mantin area... Enstek is even better

hello :) i'm mixed. 18 years old. i have never done anything with a guy, I'm really new here :3 but i definitely will always want to be the bottom. i just feel like i am hehe i live in hartamas, if you're nearby i can walk over ^^ i don't have any transport so yeah :/ anyway, i hope i can do stuff with other older men, bears or daddies. if you're interested just send me an email mrkle297@gmail.com

hello :) i'm mixed. 18 years old. i have never done anything with a guy, I'm really new here :3 but i definitely will always want to be the bottom. i just feel like i am hehe i live in hartamas, if you're nearby i can walk over ^^ i don't have any transport so yeah :/ anyway, i hope i can do stuff with other older men, bears or daddies. if you're interested just send me an email mrkle297@gmail.com

r u chub?

r u chub?

Hi everyone! Do you guys know of any 'chub friendly' massage places?

The last one i went to, the masseuse looked disgusted to see me. I'm not bad looking and actually cute but also a chub.

i can massage you..for free..hehe

Hi,

- Chinese here  :whistle: 28 Yrs old, stay PJ area

- Beefy, Stocky and slightly chub type, 181/105kg

- Hairy body, tummy and chest

- Short hair nearly botak  :P  and with short facial hair

- Cut, flex top

- Love those Daddy 30-50 yrs old, cub to chub, manly, macho, shaved head, beard

- Not really into uncut

- BIG NO to sissies, slim chaser and those boys

PM me wechat or whatever if want to know more

Edited by iCheese