Male HQ

Malaysia Group For Chub / Bear / Daddy / Stocky / Cub / Gmen And Their Admirers

Guest Nomadic Cub

Looking for Chinese to suck me dry!

Chubby better. Prefer hairy belly! Better yet if can reacharound or grope me for foreplay.

I'm Chinese/180/65kg/22.

Potentially become regular activity too ;)
Email me at yap_kee@hotmail.com

Location is at Equine Park/Cyberjaya

Edited by Mr Student

Few years ago i had a fuckbuddy.. Indian chub.. Abt 165cm in height which about my height.. Nice average uncut cock.. Big belly and a natural sexy dad face. Versatile bottom with smoothes body ever. He has to relocate out of malaysia.. To date, my best sex is still with him.. His maturity, understanding on risk factor and intelligence.. Never had such good chemistry pair withan awesome body + skills with anyone else before. Great kisser.

Gets my blood running down south everytime i rmbr him. 

Just shring

On 24 July 2016 at 8:08 AM, Izzan said:

I'm chub and searching for a man to fuck me and suck their cock... Contact me at Facebook izzanqistan_94@yahoo.com , wechat izzan_qistan, ig izzanqistan ....Type of man I like are chubby,bear,muscle,daddy,old,hairy, or beefy.

.. thank u

1469318831087-1513534943.jpg

This is one hot pic. 

21/ 177/ 82 top indian bear chub here. cheras area looking for somebody to blow me or some light fun.

im straight but very interested in exploring with a guy for my first time. 

if you are nice to me i might be able to versatile. haha.

open to any race, age below 30. i prefer smooth, soft or slim but im willing to try others.

can pm me. or msg me on wechat for faster reply and we can exchange pics 

Wechat: DevPM95

Anyone tried random public teasing before? It's dangerous but I really enjoyed the adrenaline rush.

Few of my experiences:

i) Teased a factory Bangladeshi guard at Kepong Industrial Area. I played as a lost driver searching for a condo, after that I stripped off my cloth outside the car. Got fucked on the street by him on few occasions until he told that he has moved to Manjong. He is big, tall and handsome, seriously.

ii) Teased a factory Bangladeshi guard at Sri Damansara. I walked naked in the middle of the night, and passed-by him. He played with my dick for a while but then he asked for a girl instead. Lolx.

iii) Teased a condominium guards at Kota Damansara, wearing short tight & sport shoes and run. Go back and forth few times. Nothing happen. Lolx.

iv) Teased a big-sized Bangladeshi guard at Komuter Kepong. He followed me in my car, he rubbed my smooth leg (see profile pic), play with my dick and cum on my cloth.

v) Being naked and bend (showing my ass) on the highway side near Plaza Tol Plus Bukit Tambun, get honked by few lorry drivers. Lolx.

vi) While driving on Plus highway north bound, I see a tow truck with few Indian guys. So I stopped, take off my cloth, and act like looking to my car engine, naked. When they stop, they politely asked me to wear back my cloth. Lolx.

vii) Rent a taxi, act like a drunk men and take off cloth. The driver politely asked me to wear back cloth.

viii) Full naked on Guthrie Highway. Cross the street to tease the highway user. Instead, 2 policemen came by and ask me why I naked. After few minutes they investigated the nearby area, they release me. This is super crazy!

ix) Pick up a walking guy at Meru area. He was walking alone so I offered him a lift. I took off my pants while driving. He played with my dick. Then, when reach his home, he asked me to get a prostitute around Klang area. Wth! Lolx.

x) Helped a guy with motorcycle breakdown. When reached his house, I stripped off my cloth naked. He is quite shy, but he refuse to do anything.

xi) I was naked at the back of condominium area at Kota Damansara. There is a taxi passed by me and see me. He then U-turn and came back to find but I stayed in my car. Dunno, just suddenly feeling dun want that guy.

xii) Few other experience which not that interesting to share here.

I'm a girlish, young, slim, small, petite, cd. 26yo 163cm 56.5kg.

All of these stuns normally done by me around 2-5am. Any CD or bottom wanna join? Lolx.

On August 19, 2016 at 3:13 AM, HornyYoungBottom said:

Anyone tried random public teasing before? It's dangerous but I really enjoyed the adrenaline rush.

Few of my experiences:

i) Teased a factory Bangladeshi guard at Kepong Industrial Area. I played as a lost driver searching for a condo, after that I stripped off my cloth outside the car. Got fucked on the street by him on few occasions until he told that he has moved to Manjong. He is big, tall and handsome, seriously.

ii) Teased a factory Bangladeshi guard at Sri Damansara. I walked naked in the middle of the night, and passed-by him. He played with my dick for a while but then he asked for a girl instead. Lolx.

iii) Teased a condominium guards at Kota Damansara, wearing short tight & sport shoes and run. Go back and forth few times. Nothing happen. Lolx.

iv) Teased a big-sized Bangladeshi guard at Komuter Kepong. He followed me in my car, he rubbed my smooth leg (see profile pic), play with my dick and cum on my cloth.

v) Being naked and bend (showing my ass) on the highway side near Plaza Tol Plus Bukit Tambun, get honked by few lorry drivers. Lolx.

vi) While driving on Plus highway north bound, I see a tow truck with few Indian guys. So I stopped, take off my cloth, and act like looking to my car engine, naked. When they stop, they politely asked me to wear back my cloth. Lolx.

vii) Rent a taxi, act like a drunk men and take off cloth. The driver politely asked me to wear back cloth.

viii) Full naked on Guthrie Highway. Cross the street to tease the highway user. Instead, 2 policemen came by and ask me why I naked. After few minutes they investigated the nearby area, they release me. This is super crazy!

ix) Pick up a walking guy at Meru area. He was walking alone so I offered him a lift. I took off my pants while driving. He played with my dick. Then, when reach his home, he asked me to get a prostitute around Klang area. Wth! Lolx.

x) Helped a guy with motorcycle breakdown. When reached his house, I stripped off my cloth naked. He is quite shy, but he refuse to do anything.

xi) I was naked at the back of condominium area at Kota Damansara. There is a taxi passed by me and see me. He then U-turn and came back to find but I stayed in my car. Dunno, just suddenly feeling dun want that guy.

All of these stuns normally done by me around 2-5am. Any CD or bottom wanna join? Lolx.

Wow cool..love to try but scare too..hehehhe

On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 3:13 AM, HornyYoungBottom said:

Few of my experiences:

I had the same experience as viii, police men.... :P

On 05/09/2016 at 3:36 PM, Vicky2509 said:

Hi there,

Indian 29yo 175cm 86kg chubs, hairy,(cut & cleaned) single here..

Looking for chubs for HJ, BJ, 69, and enjoys kissing/licking

No sex coz never tried before.. :P

AREA: PJ & SUBANG(summit usj, giant, sunway pyramid, amcorp) anywhere around this area.. 

email me at vicky250986@yahoo.com

u have wechat id??

Looking for Chinese to suck me dry!

Chubby better. Prefer hairy belly! Better yet if can reacharound or grope me for foreplay.

I'm Chinese/180/65kg/22.

Potentially become regular activity too ;)
Email me at yap_kee@hotmail.com

Location is at Equine Park/Cyberjaya

No place to host though, and I don't reciprocate.

Edited by Mr Student
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic