Male HQ

Happy Chinese New Year! 2014

Palatrick

Haha! Just An Advance Happy CNY TO Everyone, Have a Nice Reunion Dinner with your Families, Relatives and Friends.

Maybe You could decide whether you want to Open Up Your Mind during that day and Tell your close Mates that you are AJ :P

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D

恭喜发财吉祥如意!!

Happiness and prosperity, Good fortune according to your wishes!!!

For Youngsters like me or Still Single, Collect As Many Angbao as you can :D

2014 gonna be Alot Different, New Start.

CNY is here and we often find ourselves receiving CNY greetings via whatsapp or smsed. that we will have to reciprocate by wishing the other party wrl wishes. We may also want to send mass CNY wishes via text messages.

I save time by creating a shortcut on my iphone where I just need to type 'gon' and the whole sentence of gong xi fa cai............. Will appear. Saves me lots of time and efforts

Guest Raiden Alpha

The create word shortcut function mention by TS can indeed boost up productivity.Rather than using it for new year greeting I use it to create word shortcuts to email address and passwords etc. Save me lots of time when going to login pages/sites that require email address input.

For storing of passwords, you might want to consider more secure options such as last pass.com. They provide a secure vault to store your passwords and an autocomplete feature so that you will have a hassle free login experience for the stores sites.

Most importantly, it is free of charge.

Dearest gymrat, has your pace of life gotten so hectic that you even need to create a shortcut to type out a few characters? Even though I am also guilty of using Swpye and after I swype out the word "Happy", the dictionary immediately propose "Chinese", "New", "Year" automatically, I didn't deliberately create a shortcut for that.

Have a Kit Kat during CNY, ok? Take care. ;)

感恩过往的平安岁月。

在新的一年,祝大家平安自在,诸事如意,身心安泰,阖家幸福。

天增岁月人增寿,春满乾坤福满门。

马年行好运 , 马屁越拍越响 , 越拍越准 ,

大家发发发 。。。

HUAT AH 。。。

Edited by snowball

1519110_10151932651828753_442319012_o.jp

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest banished

A great galloping year for everyone at BW.

For our mature members, stay young at heart. Stay healthy.

Hendry Tan

Admin cum Moderator

Idyllic ... bringing back childhood memories, those carefree days. How about doing a gay version for Pink Dot 2014? Want to let the world know that gays yearn family love too. Since that fateful night i was outed, I had been banished from the reunion table. Rather a crippled son than a gay one were my dad's last words. I miss my family so much. But do they know that?

Is everyone enjoying this CNY holiday? It is very LONG and SHIOK correct? After today still have one more day of holiday to enjoy correct? Really this Horse is the very good HORSE that know how to use his LONG LONG to make everyone SONG SONG.

Happy Horse Year!

i love long CNY holiday, go house visiting bai4 nian2 until legs wobbly like jelly but pockets full of ang pows ... huat ahhhhh! :thumb:  :clap:

But 2014 even more shiok cuz Christmas, NY and CNY all fall on thursday. Have we missed out anymore long weekend? ;)

isnt that city square in JB?

Yeap!

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Idyllic ... bringing back childhood memories, those carefree days. How about doing a gay version for Pink Dot 2014? Want to let the world know that gays yearn family love too. Since that fateful night i was outed, I had been banished from the reunion table. Rather a crippled son than a gay one were my dad's last words. I miss my family so much. But do they know that?

Sorry to hear this banished. I admire your courage for coming out. It is still something that I can never do, I think. Perhaps in time, as the world changes, your dad will change too. One can only hope. In the mean time, you still have the rest of us as a substitute for your family, albeit a poor substitute.

Edited by me2

The holiday has somewhat ended. Back to life. Back to work.

Well it's not over yet for my large, extended family. More house visiting to do for the next few days, mostly visiting the more distant relatives and family friends. House visiting after school and work has been our annual tradition, which is quite tiring. They should extend the CNY holidays to one week to cater to big families. But it's ok, more ang pows to collect. ^_^

CNY is not quite over, each day has its significance.  5th day - Cai Sheng Ye, 7th Day everybody birthday, 9th Day - Toa Peh Kong day, 15th Day - lovers day?  

During this 15  days, nobody should raise their voice or scold each other. 

I Just Hope everyone had a great time with their Families as You met Most of them every once a Year. So yup! hahaha, i did talked alot!

Collected Many Angbao's too , At my age..yeah XD

But i Really do Enjoy! If i know you guys more! you will be invited to my hse next year !! Hahaha!!!

Family First !!! 

• G_M changed the title to Happy Chinese New Year! 2014
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.