Male HQ

Is Anal / Oral Sex A Must? Is Sex Important In A R/ship? + R/ship Without Sex Possible? (compiled)

virgoan57

On 2/13/2016 at 3:19 PM, Guest said:

Some people enjoy anal sex whilst some don't as in can do without.

True. I think my BF and I had anal sex only 3 times since we live together. We are 10 years now

Guest Bull btm
On 12/27/2016 at 1:33 AM, yoyo74 said:

Only we our self know what we like and needed and should not let others tell you how sex should be performed. If you feel penetration sex is dirty and disgusting and you force yourself to perform it than you may feel dirty, humiliated, disgusting of oneself and the emotion scar may stay the rest of your life torturing you and regret it for the rest of your life. I may be exaggerated a bit but it may happen, so dont ever force yourself something you dont ever want to do.

That's exactly what the top wanted to do to me by penetrating my masculinity. 

I cannot explain why my hole is more sensitive than others. I'm addicted to getting fucked. You don't have that craving so you'll never understand my needs. 

I understand why some tops want to dominate me and I'll play along to get him stimulated to want to fuck me. I'm not proud to open my legs wide or on my all fours offering my rear to him but that's the price I'm willing to pay. It's not a relationship, I'm just taking the female role for his mating needs.

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, Guest Bull btm said:

I'm addicted to getting fucked. You don't have that craving so you'll never understand my needs. 

I understand why some tops want to dominate me and I'll play along to get him stimulated to want to fuck me. I'm not proud to open my legs wide or on my all fours offering my rear to him but that's the price I'm willing to pay. It's not a relationship, I'm just taking the female role for his mating needs.

In Chinese,  禽兽不如  犯贱! <- cursor to highlight

Guest Machy
On 12/26/2016 at 11:21 PM, Guest Guest said:

I think it is. Why else you engage on gay sex if there is no penetration especially in the ass.

First of all there's no such thing as gay sex there is only sex. Secondly, it's about what gender you are attracted to and not the anus. Girls have anus too.

• Guest locked, locked and unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 10/24/2017 at 3:04 AM, Chubrapist said:

He loves me lot and I do still love him. But there’s lack of something and I think that we shall settle the problem. There’s a knot in our relationship and if the knot aren’t solve I believe it will still be a problem.

This morning, he message me that let’s work hard together. Mayb I’ve lost confidence in him or there’s no interest to him on sex anymore. I reply him that let me think again ok? He’s mature enough that he understand what I’m thinking and won’t blame me for anything. Like I say above, I need to untie the knot.

will there be any solution? Haihsss I’m deeply confused now.

If there is mutual love, why not let the relationship become open if sex is non existent?

If you love him, won't you want him to be happy, and vice versa?

Maybe a honest conversation could resolve this?

The reason sex Fun is must is to Foster connections. U never know he/she can be the one...haha 

We are guys we dicks and we need to enjoy it etc...it is good practice for us haha and if u keep playing with roles it can be so boring as u keep focus on it...

Guys gays bi straight all the same..haha it is how u see it...

Fun sex is part of intimacy in love. The connection... Lust dye of easily...

Do what makes you happy...haha life is short to drama it over...

On 10/24/2017 at 6:20 AM, Guest Intensely Staring At Butt said:

I am a top, and I enjoy anal, and I would prefer to be in a longtime relationship with a bottom who also enjoys anal. Unfortunately the kind of guys that I usually attract, who want a relationship, are bottom oriented but not into anal. We only end up doing oral and caressing and frottage. It makes me feel good to rub my cock between their legs, and I can cum satisfactorily that way, but I miss the physical and emotional happiness of actually penetrating a horny, willing, eager asshole.

My prior three serious relationships have been like this. But since my last breakup, I am determined not to settle for a non-anal relationship again, even though two different guys are trying to get me to commit right now. I want to wait for a real bottom who matches my sexual desires while also stimulating my needs in terms of general companionship. The last few relationships tested my resolve, and I was strong enough not to cheat on them, but I shouldn't be forced to make that choice anyway.

Did u state under this in ur relationship that u want ur partner to be an active bottom?

Guest No to anal

Too risky with anal even with protection, I was never turned on by it anyway. Anus is for poop to exit not a cock to go in. Also go google pictures of gay men dying from HIV and you will see all the pain/sufferings. Many prominent gay celebrities also committed suicide due to AIDS as well because they don't want to suffer so much pain.

Oral sex is more satisfying and less painful (for the other party) because no lube required, both men can suck each other in 69 position and the feeling of the soft tongue playing with the cock's head is fucking satisfying. For tightness can deepthroat which is fucking the throat. Frot (stroke both cocks together) is nice as well.

4 hours ago, Guest No to anal said:

Too risky with anal even with protection, I was never turned on by it anyway. Anus is for poop to exit not a cock to go in. Also go google pictures of gay men dying from HIV and you will see all the pain/sufferings. Many prominent gay celebrities also committed suicide due to AIDS as well because they don't want to suffer so much pain.

Oral sex is more satisfying and less painful (for the other party) because no lube required, both men can suck each other in 69 position and the feeling of the soft tongue playing with the cock's head is fucking satisfying. For tightness can deepthroat which is fucking the throat. Frot (stroke both cocks together) is nice as well.

Oral sex can also get hiv but lesser chance so best is skip oral sex as well.

Guest Intensely Staring At Butt
11 hours ago, tyan said:

Did u state under this in ur relationship that u want ur partner to be an active bottom?

I always state my likes and dislikes very clearly from the beginning. Those guys either enjoyed my looks or my personality so much that they insisted on trying to have a relationship anyway. In an effort to not be closed minded, I gave it a try as well, and as I wrote late year, we got along in general, but physically I was not satisfied. So now I am holding out for an active bottom who desires match mine as an active top.

• 1 month later...
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Is there anyone who don't do anal at all, as in not interested or not into it. It's rare to see such people but are there ? 

Me too...   tried to bottom once an never again, and I did top only those for whom it was essential.   Haven't tried it recently,  it is not easy for someone in his 70s  :lol:

And our cases are not so rare.  Many of us think that everything in sex should be pleasant, no pain!

But I don't criticize those who like anal sex.  Everyone is entitled to his likeness.

Guest New Bottom needs advice

Hi, I want to bottom for my younger guy. I have never been Fucked except fingered a few times. I can't say I like to be poked as I found it too painful and couldn't understand why so many bottoms enjoy being fucked. My guys cock is rather thick and he has so far refused to fuck me bec he said he would definitely tear my ass. But I am curious to feel how it is with a cock inside my ass and to experience it throbbing inside my ass and best of he can shoot and hit my prostate with his cum. So I told him I would loosen my ass for him. I have been using carrots to practice.. Pain like hell and the carrot was only half his cocks thickness. Last night I found a toilet brush stick that's shaped like a dildo with a mushroom head. So I tried bit by bit to push it into my ass... Pai ful as hell but I finally got the thickest part past my ass sphincter muscle and I used ut to fuck my ass... Cant say I enjoy it much so I withdrew it.... And omg it was coated with shit! So looks like I didn't clean my ass properly. Anyway, my ass so so painful after that and worst thing was I felt like I couldn't control my shit from coming out! I was peeing and my soft shit came out! This morning, I woke up still with a sore ass, and as I peed, my shit again came out adn I couldn't control it. I took a pic of my ass and found that the hole was a bit bigger than before. 

Dear experienced Bottoms, how do you you all get your ass holes back into the original size? Do you have the same problem of not able  to controk your shit from coming out? How do you ease the pain? How many days before things get back to normal for the ass? Now I am worry about getting fucked by my guys cock which is as thick as the thickest part of the stick I use and his whole cock is as thick not just his cock head which is slightly bigger. 

Guest New Bottom

So I experimented with a dildo on my ass. I managed to get it into my ass and turned on the vibration mode thinking that I would feel nice. I even used the dildo to fuck my ass like how a top would fuck a bottom. I still didn't feel nice... Well at least I now don't feel the pain and my ass is loose enough for the dildo which means I can now take in his fat cock. To be honest I don't think I am a Bottom and can't figure out why the bottoms here claimed ass fucking to be pleasurable. But for him, I am willing to try it at least once with his Cock inside my ass. I have trained my ass muscle enough to know how to grip his cock so I am sure he will feel nice.... I hope I can cum too with his Fucking.... I do wonder if he has ever fucked an ass before... May we are both virgins when it is about fucking ass. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2019 at 3:57 AM, Guest New Bottom needs advice said:

Hi, I want to bottom for my younger guy. I have never been Fucked except fingered a few times. I can't say I like to be poked as I found it too painful and couldn't understand why so many bottoms enjoy being fucked. My guys cock is rather thick and he has so far refused to fuck me bec he said he would definitely tear my ass. But I am curious to feel how it is with a cock inside my ass and to experience it throbbing inside my ass and best of he can shoot and hit my prostate with his cum. So I told him I would loosen my ass for him. I have been using carrots to practice.. Pain like hell and the carrot was only half his cocks thickness. Last night I found a toilet brush stick that's shaped like a dildo with a mushroom head. So I tried bit by bit to push it into my ass... Pai ful as hell but I finally got the thickest part past my ass sphincter muscle and I used ut to fuck my ass... Cant say I enjoy it much so I withdrew it.... And omg it was coated with shit! So looks like I didn't clean my ass properly. Anyway, my ass so so painful after that and worst thing was I felt like I couldn't control my shit from coming out! I was peeing and my soft shit came out! This morning, I woke up still with a sore ass, and as I peed, my shit again came out adn I couldn't control it. I took a pic of my ass and found that the hole was a bit bigger than before. 

Dear experienced Bottoms, how do you you all get your ass holes back into the original size? Do you have the same problem of not able  to controk your shit from coming out? How do you ease the pain? How many days before things get back to normal for the ass? Now I am worry about getting fucked by my guys cock which is as thick as the thickest part of the stick I use and his whole cock is as thick not just his cock head which is slightly bigger. 

On 7/8/2019 at 10:06 AM, Guest New Bottom said:

So I experimented with a dildo on my ass. I managed to get it into my ass and turned on the vibration mode thinking that I would feel nice. I even used the dildo to fuck my ass like how a top would fuck a bottom. I still didn't feel nice... Well at least I now don't feel the pain and my ass is loose enough for the dildo which means I can now take in his fat cock. To be honest I don't think I am a Bottom and can't figure out why the bottoms here claimed ass fucking to be pleasurable. But for him, I am willing to try it at least once with his Cock inside my ass. I have trained my ass muscle enough to know how to grip his cock so I am sure he will feel nice.... I hope I can cum too with his Fucking.... I do wonder if he has ever fucked an ass before... May we are both virgins when it is about fucking ass. 

Dear New Bottom,

You haven't revealed your age, but there is room for improvement in one area of maturity.  And this is your respect for your own body. It is noble to risk your body integrity for the obvious benefit of a beloved one,  be it by taking mortal risks saving his live or by donating to him one of your organs.  It is different to do it to satisfy a caprice, a fancy.  We should not play russian-roulette with someone who wants us to do it,  or mutually cut our veins to exchange blood in some weird rite.  This should be a definite NO!

It is clear that YOU don't want to be fucked.  It is HE who wants to do it.  If there is real love,  don't you think that he would withdraw his request in consideration to your reluctance to do it and the pain, damage it would cause you?    You yourself recognize how questionable is the claim of bottoms that they "enjoy" it.  Even if your bf has good intentions to bring you to the joy of being fucked, once you overcome (eventually) the negatives of it,  you are perfectly in your right to say:  "thanks,  but no thanks".

There can be similar good intentions by friends who like to drink and feel drunk who want to make you to repeatedly drink hard liquor so you also gain the enjoyment of being drunk. Same with friends who offer you cigarettes to introduce you to the highs of nicotine. And there is enjoyment with alcohol, nicotine. My very maternal uncle gave me the first cigarette when I was a teenager with the advice "men smoke",  and so I got hooked and smoked for twenty years thereafter.  Fortunately,  oh! fortunately,  I was able to quit that ugly habit.

If you haven't yet discovered this alleged pleasure of being fucked,  you are at a good time to abandon the attempt and explain your reasons to your younger guy.  If he loves you, he will understand and will never bring this up again.  If he doesn't love you, then you gain by finding out early.  :thumb:

Edited by Steve5380

2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

I AGREE

IN  a love relationship , physical bodily invovlement is a must in the language of Love

Even if I cannot understand one word of your video, and thus can save me the one and a half hour it takes to see it,

I agree that physical body involvement is a must for love to flourish.

But it does not need to be anal sex nor even oral sex.  Having mutual sex that is not anal and rarely oral can be perfectly satisfying.

In reality,  the most therapeutic body involvement is hugging.  Hug your beloved one many times a day. 

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Advise Please

My bf and me are currently together for almost a year now. My bf has a lower sex drive than me. There are cases when I would like to do it but he’s not in the mood for it. When this happens, I’ll tell him I’ll wait/endure it.

Lately, we have been holding off for nearly 2 months and I’m starting to feel frustrated. I’ve asked when will can we do it again and he gave me a vague answer. Here I am enduring again.

To me, sex is the most intimate form of expression and connection in a relationship. Being able to embrace each other and become one is substantial in a relationship

I’m afraid to address this with him because he tends to get emotional.

Can anyone advise me what I can do next?

14 hours ago, Guest Advise Please said:

My bf and me are currently together for almost a year now. My bf has a lower sex drive than me. There are cases when I would like to do it but he’s not in the mood for it. When this happens, I’ll tell him I’ll wait/endure it.

Lately, we have been holding off for nearly 2 months and I’m starting to feel frustrated. I’ve asked when will can we do it again and he gave me a vague answer. Here I am enduring again.

To me, sex is the most intimate form of expression and connection in a relationship. Being able to embrace each other and become one is substantial in a relationship

I have that situation after about 1.5 years, so what we did is just sit down and talk it out. I still love my partner and vice versa, just not satisfy with the sex activity we had. I remembered the last few sex acts we had, I was the only one who cum and not him because he is not in that sex mood and he wasn’t sure why. He did see a counselor to find out what’s the problem but no progress. So we had discussed and decided not to let this “sexless” damaged our relationship that we have built, we agreed to have “don’t know don’t see policy”. You can say is open relationship, just that we don’t want to know or see (bringing guy into our place) you are having fun with others. 

This has been for almost 2 years, I did have a couple of fun outside to satisfy my sex needs and I not sure about my partner. We are still happily together, everyday having breakfast and dinner together, plan and go on holiday together, go out dinner and social functions together. 

Overall, it works for us so I suggest you to ask your bf to spend some time and sit together to discuss about it. I think the more you hesitate to bring up, the more you get agitated and annoyed by it. 

But don’t ask me how I managed to have sex with others and without my partner notice because my partner might be reading this post. lol so got to keep it a secret.

Edited by cityhallguy

Guest Active Golden

Only tolerated bottoming, but enjoyed the physical closeness. Partner later admitted it was only and ego thing to be top, and my HJ on him was more explosive. Almost 40 years together now!

Guest Old Timer
20 hours ago, Guest Advise Please said:

身在福中不知福,

Those who have it, don't treasure it.

I get sex easily yet I'm not happy. I'll rather just have someone I love to hold and hug. If you've been through the phases of hello, sex & goodbye, then you'll feel the need for intimacy of sex with someone you love.

One of you don't value the sex, the other don't value the intimacy. You need both.

Love making or having sex is an integral part of any eros relationship be it gay or straight. It is like physical communication between two people where we come to understand our partner more intimately. Without sex, an eros relationship will gradually lose it's intensity, that is when just companionship becomes more prominent if we still want to keep the relationship.

In a gay relationship, anal sex is the most heighten part of all sexual activities when two guys are converged into one. However, not all gays are into anal sex, they skip the best part even though there are 69, oral, analingus, mutual masturbation, romance, etc. For that, it is possible for two tops to establish a relationship ( some couple would engage a bottom occasionally ) but not sure if two bottoms can do the same ;)

Edited by Dart

Guest Roy76
On 2/10/2016 at 8:30 AM, Guest Lou said:

Gay relationship is all about sex I guess. Why would you go for a hook up if not to penetrate or be penetrated?

I can’t believe someone has this kind of view.

Guest Blank
4 hours ago, gaysluttyme said:

most locals are V small

I heard the same from my friends as well. In a way, the bottom don't have a hard time taking in a big one which is good news for them? Because my bf always complain I'm way too big and painful for him :(

• 11 months later...
Guest Guest
On 12/23/2005 at 12:11 PM, Guest Guest said:

Hahaha sometimes I think back also think I very stupid. But those times so bored and horny for release never think properly.

One time the whole sauna only 5 persons or less so no fish got prawn also can. Since cheekopek said he can suck very well so let him try. Suck suck suck from front suck until behind. I thought like that he don't mind the smell I don't lose anything. Suck suck suck waulaneh, tongue also can go in, damn shiok. Shiok shiok then his cock enter. This trick also I know and like you say hehehe I also walked away from before. So I pushed him away. But this one very automatic, quickly use tongue again. Suck here suck there even nipples also suck until I feel so weak. He try cock again I push again. He serviced me until so long I thought his tongue tired already. Still he never give up. Slowly don't know his tongue or finger hit my g-spot, walau I feel so funny like very high. My precum flow like water.

Then you know what? He said he very tired. I was like" what the fxxk, I am still not finished cannot stop like that." Like there's ants crawling all over my body. Like that how? He asked me. Want or not? I so stupid close my eyes, legs open but say nothing. When his cock enter, I feel like so filled up and shiok. But must close eyes to think he's like Chow Yuen Fatt that handsome :lol:

Pump and pump and pump so long he still not finished. Some more want me to doggie for him. No choice die die also let him play. Now he really very fierce pump until piak piak piak sound all over the sauna. Still not enough, he want me standing then later he want he kneeling. The back to legs up open wider. Tell you like that fxxk I thought can die standing. How come I feel like want to cum very shiok but still stuck cannot cum because I don't feel I like him? I think it is not easy to autocum. Only a lot of precum until my tummy all wet.

I see his eyes so cheekopek I also cannot stand him. I use hands to try and jock off but he always try to push my hands away telling me to relax let him do for me. But he never bother to shake my cock hard. He let go I quickly shaked hard and cummed. After that I feel relaxed not high anymore. He not finished I told him last chance. Still not finished? I pushed him out and walked out. He scolded four letters words at me I don't care. I think he's the type who will tell his friends that I walked out after I had my fun and he felt used. Do you believe that's true or not?

Ayah. Don't take any prawn. Jist wait for another day

Guest Hisstory

Long long ago, males already discovered the pleasures of anal sex. In those Neanderthal times, lives are short, populations very sparse. 

Women are fiercely guarded for increasing a tribe's population because children mostly die young.

They'll make women pregnant as many times as possible like breeding pigs. Women are treated like livestock for breeding. Men are required to do their duties.

But there are outcast tribes with very, very few women. The men enjoyed anal sex without worries. 

This also spread to the populous tribes. During those times, populous tribes dominate with numbers. The elders banned anal sex because during those times there's no artificial sex laws. Humans have sex by instincts whatever is pleasurable. The elders too had tried anal sex and knew the pleasures are as good as vagina sex. Then they discovered, woman has 10 months downtime when pregnant but men are always available to fulfill this downtime.

The elders don't know about sexual biology. All they know, they want to keep the men fertile to keep the women breeding and not waste their precious seeds on anal sex.

Some would even ban masturbation for spilling valuable seeds.

That means in ancient times they already knew that anal sex is as fun as vagina sex and had to outlaw it through sex laws. Otherwise, men will automatically do what's fun naturally. The sex laws are to prevent natural instincts. 

There's no need for law against smelling of shit because human naturally hate the foul smell, even though that law would keep the population healthier. 

Not necessary if talking cocks alone can  already sextisfy you.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Life is about choices. Sex is intimate. Sexual preference and choice of intimacy between people who are into each other as partners. The choice(s) you both make (sex or other matters) should be mutually enjoyed and accepted. No use trying to partner or be attracted to someone who does not have the more crucial preferences in common with you just because the attraction is so strong you want to still keep chasing them or thinking once you both 'fall in love', YOU CAN CHANGE THEM. They might for a moment but once the honeymoon is over, they revert to whom they truly are. It's never a happy ending unless he allows himself to change for the sake of the other. Or vice visa. Communication is key as always.

Thus, if anal sex is not for you. Ever. Make that known from day one and not be pressured by it. You can only keep up the pretending for only so long. Or a bruised asshole. heheh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

For me and my BF, anal sex is a must. Initially he sacrifice himself to accept my fat penis inside his tight ass hole. I know it's very difficult in initial state of our sex life. But after 3 months, he get to use it already. 

Love is about sacrifice each other. He cumm very fast and not even in 1 minutes fucking me. But i still can accept him. 

Anal sex is a confirm no for me. I want you all to think about it, if your bf/partner who is with you for many years suddenly penis unable to stand up due to illness or old age, are you going to stop loving him? To me those who think anal sex is a must for his partner are those people who cant provide others with real love. Anal sex is a lust representation and not a love representation.

Guest Bmmme
2 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Anal sex is a confirm no for me. I want you all to think about it, if your bf/partner who is with you for many years suddenly penis unable to stand up due to illness or old age, are you going to stop loving him? To me those who think anal sex is a must for his partner are those people who cant provide others with real love. Anal sex is a lust representation and not a love representation.

Like it or not, lust or sex is what makes the biggest difference between an adult relationship vs just platonic friendship. That's why you're only allowed to get married when sexually capable of sex. You may be the few who are sexually eunuchs, don't think that makes you the holy virgin.

This is not about childish Disney love stories where they are happily married without mentioning like sex is a dirty word.

11 hours ago, Guest Bmmme said:

Like it or not, lust or sex is what makes the biggest difference between an adult relationship vs just platonic friendship. That's why you're only allowed to get married when sexually capable of sex. You may be the few who are sexually eunuchs, don't think that makes you the holy virgin.

This is not about childish Disney love stories where they are happily married without mentioning like sex is a dirty word.

That is not Disney Childish you sprouted,.. that's infantile utterance. You need to do some research about how 'marriage' practices and biological traits of sex and procreation. Ignorance is a dirty word in 2020.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

18 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Sex builds the foundation in any r/s - to last past 5-15 years a good sex life is essential else what's the different between u and a bff? After 15 years, when your partner becomes family you may have a different mindset and sex is not that important and couples most of the time will explore open r/s or other ways to keep the r/s going. I think it's not a direct answer but we are guys so lets be real, you don't give your bf - he may suppress it but after a number of years one day  he will just explode - thats when couple just break. Why force your spouse to be unfaithful and suffer? Love is mutual, sex is mutual - as long as both agree - everything works.

Guest Gracious Me
4 hours ago, Ironrod said:

as long as both agree - everything works.

So, you guys agreed to have sex with anyone in order to maintain a good & sustainable open relationship.  Either one can bring disesease home to infect each other and then perished together. No regrette, just happy ending.  Sounds very encouraging.

8 hours ago, Ironrod said:

Sex builds the foundation in any r/s - to last past 5-15 years a good sex life is essential else what's the different between u and a bff? After 15 years, when your partner becomes family you may have a different mindset and sex is not that important and couples most of the time will explore open r/s or other ways to keep the r/s going. I think it's not a direct answer but we are guys so lets be real, you don't give your bf - he may suppress it but after a number of years one day  he will just explode - thats when couple just break. Why force your spouse to be unfaithful and suffer? Love is mutual, sex is mutual - as long as both agree - everything works.

Anal sex is not the foundation of any relationship. Not everybody have such mindset and one should not force his partner for sex if his partner dont wish to. I have already befriend many aj guys over the years and there are still substantial amount of aj guys not interested in those penetrative anal sex. Are you going to leave/divorce your top bf/partner if their penis no longer able to stand anymore due to old age? A relationship that build and stay on sex will definitely fails one day and its just a matter of time a couple breaks. Love of cause is mutual but anal sex is never a criteria for such mutual love. In olden days, aj guys never know about anal sex and they can still love each other without it. Its just that someone in of the western countries started exploring with anal sex and it spread like wild fire to the rest of the world.

Edited by yoyo74

20 hours ago, Guest Gracious Me said:

So, you guys agreed to have sex with anyone in order to maintain a good & sustainable open relationship.  Either one can bring disesease home to infect each other and then perished together. No regrette, just happy ending.  Sounds very encouraging.

That's the thing about OPEN relationship.  AYOR.

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 7/14/2020 at 12:20 AM, yoyo74 said:

Anal sex is not the foundation of any relationship. Not everybody have such mindset and one should not force his partner for sex if his partner dont wish to. I have already befriend many aj guys over the years and there are still substantial amount of aj guys not interested in those penetrative anal sex.

Some years ago there was a television programme hosted by the gay English actor, author and media personality Stephen Fry. He was visiting countries where it is illegal to have a gay relationship. In Uganda which was about to make being homosexuality a capital offence and put gay people to death , he interviewed the Minister of Health who was rabidly anti-gay. When Fry asked him why, he cited anal sex as a repulsive deed. Fry then asked what about relationships where the partners never indulged in anal sex. They always indulge in anal sex, said the Minister. To which Fry replied, "I've always been gay and I have never once experienced anal sex." By then Fry was about 57.

1 hour ago, InBangkok said:

Some years ago there was a television programme hosted by the gay English actor, author and media personality Stephen Fry. He was visiting countries where it is illegal to have a gay relationship. In Uganda which was about to make being homosexuality a capital offence and put gay people to death , he interviewed the Minister of Health who was rabidly anti-gay. When Fry asked him why, he cited anal sex as a repulsive deed. Fry then asked what about relationships where the partners never indulged in anal sex. They always indulge in anal sex, said the Minister. To which Fry replied, "I've always been gay and I have never once experienced anal sex." By then Fry was about 57.

I watched that documentary!  Love this man's for all his beliefs. I admire Stephen Fry for his brilliant mind and if he has never had anal sex. I am fine with him that and not because he was 57 and quite possibly not 'fuckable'. hedheherh.... SEX does not define a man or gay man.

'Naturally' doing it (anally) as a (gay) person or not, we are all on a spectrum. What we might not like, what some of us are doing today was considered not right either. I find it amusing how we all tend to make assumption in our own limited lifetime and think what we know is 'the-beginning and end-all'. I think we have only just begun...... life's is about choices. Make them while you can.

On 7/14/2020 at 1:20 AM, yoyo74 said:

Anal sex is not the foundation of any relationship. Not everybody have such mindset and one should not force his partner for sex if his partner dont wish to. I have already befriend many aj guys over the years and there are still substantial amount of aj guys not interested in those penetrative anal sex. Are you going to leave/divorce your top bf/partner if their penis no longer able to stand anymore due to old age? A relationship that build and stay on sex will definitely fails one day and its just a matter of time a couple breaks. Love of cause is mutual but anal sex is never a criteria for such mutual love. In olden days, aj guys never know about anal sex and they can still love each other without it. Its just that someone in of the western countries started exploring with anal sex and it spread like wild fire to the rest of the world.

Lol then be happy attached without anal or sex loh. I am not here to convince anybody or expect to win anything. I am just giving my point of view and my experienced, so that readers will not be mislead. Just to correct you, even animal do anal sex - it's instinctive and especially males have prostate - anal sex is even more pleasurable done correctly. Please don't mislead others by making anal sex sounds like a crime btw my opening statement is "Sex" - i did not specifically says "anal sex".

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.