Male HQ

Flamers

lonely

Unfortunately I think there are more than 1 flamers who are trying to cause a stirr in our forums.

I think we should just ignore them.

Jealousy is when you realise the things you don't have.

Envy is when you realise the things you'd never have.

-Nip/Tuck

Unfortunately I think there are more than 1 flamers who are trying to cause a stirr in our forums.

I think we should just ignore them.

Too bad we can't ignore guest accounts. :D

another member who can't stay peace with Guests? why so shallow & cant accept others? I don't deny some Guests are too much, but this does not apply to all, so why need to draw a clear line?

As what you say just ignore or skip their posts if don't like them, keep mention about member & guest don't you get tire? Be as sensible as prevous posts are much better don't you think so?

I have nothing against guest. I started out as guest for a while too. I am just suggesting we all ignore the flamers, as you can see, a major percentage of the recent posts are all about them. Just look at the recent "discussion" with married with kids.

Jealousy is when you realise the things you don't have.

Envy is when you realise the things you'd never have.

-Nip/Tuck

another member who can't stay peace with Guests? why so shallow & cant accept others? I don't deny some Guests are too much, but this does not apply to all, so why need to draw a clear line?

As what you say just ignore or skip their posts if don't like them, keep mention about member & guest don't you get tire? Be as sensible as prevous posts are much better don't you think so?

Excuse me, I don't like to be judged and labeled, and neither would you be when subjected to that treatment.

Maybe you could try understanding the difference between these sentences*:

1) I think my friend's an idiot

2) I think my friend's an idiot :D

..before you start bludgeoning me with all the name-calling, labeling and telling me to be sensible, alright?

*Hint: I used smilies.

Excuse me, I don't like to be judged and labeled, and neither would you be when subjected to that treatment.

Maybe you could try understanding the difference between these sentences*:

1) I think my friend's an idiot

2) I think my friend's an idiot :D

..before you start bludgeoning me with all the name-calling, labeling and telling me to be sensible, alright?

*Hint: I used smilies.

to me with :D or not make no different, is the key word : Too bad we can't ignore guest accounts that make everything different + you did mention something like that in your preivous posts before.

You can say you are new here as an excuse, but pls kindly read " Objective of this Forum/Posting Guidelines/Guests, Newbies, read this before posting!! "

I believe BW Administrators try very hard to be peace makers here, gachi_muchi also often let us know who is the one that want be funny, so let us do our part too.

U clearly stats that you don't like to be judge and label, so don't use that to others too even if they are Guests, respects them like what you hope others do to you.

to me with  :D   or not make no different, is the key word : Too bad we can't ignore guest accounts that make everything different + you did mention something like that in your preivous posts before.

You can say you are new here as an excuse, but pls kindly read " Objective of this Forum/Posting Guidelines/Guests, Newbies, read this before posting!! "

I believe BW Administrators try very hard to be peace makers here, gachi_muchi also often let us know who is the one that want be funny, so let us do our part too.

U clearly stats that you don't like to be judge and label, so don't use that to others too even if they are Guests, respects them like what you hope others do to you.

If that's what you insist, well, I can't help you then! :D

I merely suggested that as a solution to the spam problem, if you so wish to take it personally, be my guest, but don't think for one second that forcing your opinions on me will change mine. :D