Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest Boyishh24

Is there any vietnam massage boy who are good in massage from hts or atm? Seems like every comment bout them are negative . I would like to try one if anyone can recommend ?

Guest New Comer

Hey guys I am going MS tomorrow . any masseurs recommended? 

I called them just now but sadly that Helious tomorrow need to take care of their counter and cannot serve any customers unless there is

someone who can take over him.

Thanks though!

Welcome to Men Square Spa. At Men Square, we want to give you a precise balance between comfort and elegance, relaxation and therapy in a stylish and cozy atmosphere.

Come visit us at Plaza Mentari (Sun City), Johor Bahru or call us at +6014 6169 382 for an appointment.

Our well trained and professional therapist will rejuvenate your body, refresh your spirit and strengthen your vital energies for an unforgettable experience.

For more information, please visit our website at http://www.mensquarespa.my/

New masseur are just arrived .Our gallery at http://hello-man-squ...4v1odMh71tms2z0 

Contact method: WeChat/ jackson5599

Guest Patrick

Good Evening to All blowing wind reader...

For your information,Starting today club1069 will in-charge by Patrick. For further information kindly call:

+6073331069

+0183810699

Wechat ID: club696969

Line ID: patrickthematrix

G-19-B,ground floor, block B, Jalan kuning plaza mentari apartment , taman pelangi ,80400 Johor baharu.

Best Regard,

Patrick

Guest Patrick??

Good Evening to All blowing wind reader...

For your information,Starting today club1069 will in-charge by Patrick. For further information kindly call:

+6073331069

+0183810699

Wechat ID: club696969

Line ID: patrickthematrix

G-19-B,ground floor, block B, Jalan kuning plaza mentari apartment , taman pelangi ,80400 Johor baharu.

Best Regard,

Patrick

Is you, Patrick? Capten Htspa before?

Guest Patrick

Dear All,

Good Evening.... Let's meet sexiest n cutie boy from 1069club. Come add my wechat ID to get information n also get the photo of my boy. I will always do my best to ensure you are completely satisfied and that your date meets your expectations for a True Boy Friend Experience in every way.

So don't miss out.. The sexiest n cuties available near you.

Best Regard,

Patrick

We chat: club696969

Line: patrickthematrix

Guest Happy customer

Dear All,

Good Evening.... Let's meet sexiest n cutie boy from 1069club. Come add my wechat ID to get information n also get the photo of my boy. I will always do my best to ensure you are completely satisfied and that your date meets your expectations for a True Boy Friend Experience in every way.

Best Regard,

Patrick

I missed you  Patrick !!!!!!  See you on sat. pls  check the wifi password  of the cafe outside ,so i can wechat you if  I can"t  your place ,Tks       

There is a newly opened sauna at Taman Impian Skudai. The name is NewLife, if I remember correctly. At one of the rows of shophouses before Giant Skudai. Not big, but it has jacuzzi, steam room, shower, private cabins and a mini gym. Each to his own taste

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest Patrick

I missed you Patrick !!!!!! See you on sat. pls check the wifi password of the cafe outside ,so i can wechat you if I can"t your place ,Tks

Sorry for my late reply,

Miss you all too.. n happy to serve you all. However once you arrive pls do call me or wechat me.. I will come out n bring you to my place.

Meet up point: Living room cafe

You may used the kateni scream cafe wifi...

Password: kateniscream1

Thank you n see you soon.

Best regard,

Patrick

Guest Patrick

DEAR ALL,

1069 CLUB SEXY BOY WITH GORGEOUS SMILE.HI-GENE IS VERY IMPORTANT. YOUNG,CHASERS, BISEX, AND MUSCULAR AVAILABLE NOW!!!!

WECHAT:club696969

LINE:patrickthematrix

HOT LINE: 018~3810699/07~3331069

TO GET MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO GIVE ME A CALL.

BEST REGARD

PATRICK

DEAR ALL,

1069 CLUB SEXY BOY WITH GORGEOUS SMILE.HI-GENE IS VERY IMPORTANT. YOUNG,CHASERS, BISEX, AND MUSCULAR AVAILABLE NOW!!!!

WECHAT:club696969

LINE:patrickthematrix

HOT LINE: 018~3810699/07~3331069

TO GET MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO GIVE ME A CALL.

BEST REGARD

PATRICK

patrick ,I am Kent ...can i ask have any local Malay there ?

Hygiene...

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest Happy customer

Was at 1069 tonight, Patrick waiting at the cafe for me, he still remember I like hot coffee. He we chat me and show me this Thai guy , sorry forgot what his name, he let me choose the spa music on his hand phone he downloaded, that is something new, told him I need massage before other service , of course I tip him, Patrick told me only service and no massage. Patrick , Tks again .he is the best in massage and service. Pls someone try and describe how he use his strong knee to massage , this style I never try else where before. He said he learn from you tube, and sex , 18 style. I book again on wed and sat

I went to visit Jb HT spa for massage.

I chosen Ah Siong for 90 minutes massage.

His massage and services is the best China masseurs which I met. He deserved compliment.

His excellence skill relieved my back aches and have good sleep.after I went home.

I will be back again for his excellence.friendly services and massage next week.

Well done, Ah Siong!

I will back again for Ah Siong for.his best massage and service.

Was at 1069 tonight, Patrick waiting at the cafe for me, he still remember I like hot coffee. He we chat me and show me this Thai guy , sorry forgot what his name, he let me choose the spa music on his hand phone he downloaded, that is something new, told him I need massage before other service , of course I tip him, Patrick told me only service and no massage. Patrick , Tks again .he is the best in massage and service. Pls someone try and describe how he use his strong knee to massage , this style I never try else where before. He said he learn from you tube, and sex , 18 style. I book again on wed and sat

Just double check so boys from 1069 Club do provide massage also? Need to tipping them?

Guest Manhood

Patrick,

Please advise the nationality of Michael and is he top or bottom? Does he know how to massage or mainly for fun only?

Thanks.

New boy from Batam available now. Pls view our boy photo at our website.
www.1069club.net

Best Regard,

Patrick

Guest New Customer

His massage and services is the best China masseurs which I met. He deserved compliment.

His excellence skill relieved my back aches and have good sleep.after I went home.

I will be back again for his excellence.friendly services and massage next week.

Well done, Ah Siong!

wow, 1069 so good place, I will go to try tomorrow.

Guest New Customer

Well done, Ah Siong!

wow, 1069 so good place, I will go to try tomorrow.

Guest Happy customer

JB9898 can still excess. Try Ah Siong, good service and massage.

HTSpa service is very good now. Masseurs are all good looking and good service. It is the best in JB. I will go HTSpa today and tomorrow.

Welcome to Men Square Spa. At Men Square, we want to give you a precise balance between comfort and elegance, relaxation and therapy in a stylish and cozy atmosphere.

Come visit us at Plaza Mentari (Sun City), Johor Bahru or call us at +6014 6169 382 for an appointment.

Our well trained and professional therapist will rejuvenate your body, refresh your spirit and strengthen your vital energies for an unforgettable experience.

For more information, please visit our website at http://www.mensquarespa.my/

New masseur are just arrived .Our gallery at http://hello-man-squ...4v1odMh71tms2z0 

Contact method: WeChat/ jackson5599

To celebrate Christmas and joy of giving, Mensquare Spa is offering free door gifts to all spa lovers who patronize our services from 20th Dec to 25th Dec. Rejoice this festive season at Mensquare and jingle all the way...HoHoHo

10387202_1009093299106378_14844466791963

Edited by Men_Square

Guest Patrick

How to go 1069club?

Hello Mr KK..

Good evening. ..

Our 1069club at suncity plaza.. once you reach suncity plaza, just give me a call. I will meet you up at living room cafe n straight bring you to our place.

Jalan Kuning plaza mentari plaza,

Taman pelangi, 80400 ,Johor baharu.

Best Regard

Patrick

Atm and htspa now Nope sharing partner now ,Chris's and marcus no more ,

Now 1069 club and atm is sharing partner ,

Pls continue support atm and 1069 club ,htspa earn a lot money forget his partner Chris's

Guest Patrick

Here 1069club we ensure the best in accommodation, hospitality and always try to make you feel more at home. Let's meet sexiest n cutie boy from 1069club. Come add my wechat ID to get information n also get the photo of my boy. I will do my best to ensure you are completely satisfied and that your date meets your expectations for a True Boy Friend Experience in every way.

Now we have more than 20 boy from different nationality.

Best Regard,

Patrick

Here 1069club we ensure the best in accommodation, hospitality and always try to make you feel more at home. Let's meet sexiest n cutie boy from 1069club. Come add my wechat ID to get information n also get the photo of my boy. I will do my best to ensure you are completely satisfied and that your date meets your expectations for a True Boy Friend Experience in every way.

Now we have more than 20 boy from different nationality.

Best Regard,

Patrick

Couldn't add you via line.

Edited by Hugovin

Guest Disgruntled

Anyone try xiao hui from hts ? Or Michael from atm ? Thanks

Tried Xiao hui from HTS.

First, he doesn't look anywhere like the person in the picture. His actual fact is rounder. And of course, there wasn't defined abs like shown in the picture. But he isn't ugly.

Massage wise, his skills was average. But it's more like touch abit here and there, knock abit here and there.

Extra service, this part is the most infuriating part. I know that most of these massage shops provide extra services as extra tips for the masseurs. This PRC masseur did not state the price before we even go into the extras. It was only after we finished the whole deal, came out from the shower, then he "informed" that I have to tip him a RM$100 for the stuff that we did earlier. He said HJ is free of charge. But anything other than that will be charged at RM$100. I know that amount is not really a lot and I wouldn't have minded paying him that amount if (a) he told me about the price before we even going into the extra, (b) he looks more like the person in the picture © he is more professional in his job than to keep looking up at the clock to check the time.

This is a matter of principles. He should have stated the price before and not after everything ended. All in all, I think most PRC masseurs are just out to cheat the customers.

Of course, I did leave a negative feedback after my session. Not sure if it'll make a difference but to all the BW-ers patronizing HTS, do be wary of that PRC masseur.

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.