Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Anyone tried sky and kiwi from HTS before?

Are they available this weekend?

I just just went there last night the do open for CNY.I try Sky before he's from Cambodia,charming nice boy.

Guest Jb holiday

Hi... I am in jb for holiday.. Going back to kl on sunday... Can anyone help by telling me where is the gay sauna in jb? Or ia there any cruising place around? Kindda horny

Hi... I am in jb for holiday.. Going back to kl on sunday... Can anyone help by telling me where is the gay sauna in jb? Or ia there any cruising place around? Kindda horny

For Sauna, go to Johan Avenue @ 7 Jalan Tun Abdul Razak Susur 1/1.

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

Guest Disgruntled

Me too.

I cant access vipjb.com also.

I will be in jb about 12pm.

Now dunno should i go atm or hts.

If they are not bothered with their website to facilitate their (potential) customers in making choices, then you are better off elsewhere but ATM.

On a side note. I was at ATM weeks ago and the Vietnamese (?) captain recommended a local called Nicky. His massage was OK but I couldn't stand his attitude. Perhaps it was my fault in trying to break the ice, I mentioned to Nicky a certain masseur had great massage skills and that set off his continuous snarks on that masseur. I tried changing topic but he kept going on. That session was too much for me. I have only returned once since then. Nicky past by while my friend and I were going through the masseurs' pictures and he gave this half sneer half frown. Such a scary motherfucker.

Guest Patrick

Dear All my customer,

Special Chinese New Year promotion to all my customer starting date:

20/February/ 2015 till 28/February/2015.And we also giving out some cash voucher.

Rm68+++ for 45minute

Rm78+++ for 60minute

REMARK:

This promotion NOT AVAILABLE for Outcall,Extream and BDSM service.

For any information kindly do call:

We chat: club696969

Line: patrickthematrix

G-19-B,ground floor, block B, Jalan kuning plaza mentari apartment , taman pelangi ,80400 Johor baharu.

Best regard,

Patrick

Guest gery gay

A lot of people commenting here are guests - no user profile. Don't know whether they are competitors commenting on each other business or simply to create the illusion that the discussions here are lively.

ATM also same too ,my friend and me also lose money lose wallet ,stop going there too ,when I told this problem to Chris's ! He face look fucking shit and rude ,answer us this is our problem why don't u put at locker there !

And Why don't u go shower take your wallet out together ?

This the way is your atm service line ?

Seriously?i don't believe it.

Good Evening to all of Blowingwind members, here`s our latest circular updated on CNY month

CNY Month Promotion

Package 1:

Aroma Massage + Ginger Foot Spa + 'Signature' Rainshower with Skin Renewal Almond Scrub (Total 90-minutes)

ONLY@ RM120/-

Package 2:

Body2Body Massage + Herbal Foot Spa + 'Signature' Rainshower with Skin Renewal Almond Scrub (Total 100-Minutes)

ONLY@ RM150/-

10934026_1539774419607352_17472793329008

For this CNY month PROMOTION packages are preferential VVIP Room. PS-  MUST TRY !

Best Regards by;

MenSquare Captain

********************************************************************************************************************

Welcome to Men Square Spa. At Men Square, we want to give you a precise balance between comfort and elegance, relaxation and therapy in a stylish and cozy atmosphere.

Our well trained and professional therapist will rejuvenate your body, refresh your spirit and strengthen your vital energies for an unforgettable experience.

To start the Chinese new year month, Men Square is offering a promotion from 2Feb to 28Feb. 

Customers who visit us on weekdays before 10pm will be entitled to the spacious and luxury VIP 

room free of charge for spending above RM100/-ie we waive the RM20 VIP room charge for your 

comfort in a relaxing and nice suite.

1533956_1532669220317872_473319936321944       

For more information, please visit our website at http://www.mensquarespa.my/

Our gallery at http://hello-man-squ...4v1odMh71tms2z0

Come visit us at Plaza Mentari (Sun City), Johor Bahru. Our shop entrance going up by the staircase from corner side saloon ' Unique ' we are at the top floor unit no:203-205 .

Call us at +6014 6169 382 for an appointment.

Contact method: Line/ Mensquarespa or  Wechat/ Jackson5599

Location: 203&205, Plaza Mentari (Sun City), Jalan Kuning, Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru

Edited by Men_Square

i just started explorer this forum and i noticed a lot people complaining about those masseur not providing good service for clients. 

i wanted and looking for people those are willing let me massage on their body but unfortunately i face same difficulty which is i dont have place and transport when i go over to my relative house in JB.

i did once last year with chinese guy at the end we end up with happy ending as he request from me.i do f body massage for him and he pay 2 hours hotel room.

so if anyone near KSL or pandan area with place and willing let me massage on you please let me know. i will do for free for you.

u work in sg?

i just started explorer this forum and i noticed a lot people complaining about those masseur not providing good service for clients. 

i wanted and looking for people those are willing let me massage on their body but unfortunately i face same difficulty which is i dont have place and transport when i go over to my relative house in JB.

i did once last year with chinese guy at the end we end up with happy ending as he request from me.i do f body massage for him and he pay 2 hours hotel room.

so if anyone near KSL or pandan area with place and willing let me massage on you please let me know. i will do for free for you.

Hello to all,

Firstly, wishing all a happy new year!

Our sincere apologies that our website has been shut down for some time as there are some issues with the hosting site. Hence, you may not be able to access our website for some time. However, you may add us at wechat ID.: artemis38a as we constantly update the pics of our new masseurs. Just arrived yesterday, we have three masseurs from Indonesia and one from Vietnam. Do call us or send us a message if you would like to book any if them.

WeChat ID: artemis38a

Line ID: artemis38a

Contact No. +60-13-728-1528/+60-7-3383-961

How good is Helios? Any field report??

Helios is a handsome local Chinese with a defined pecs bods.Service is quite good and he will give you a real massage first before going to other services.If you looking for anything more than massage you will definitely could not resist his temptation,on top of that he is not that money oriented .Try him twice quite happy with his services the only disappointment is that he don't bathe with you

Helios is a handsome local Chinese with a defined pecs bods.Service is quite good and he will give you a real massage first before going to other services.If you looking for anything more than massage you will definitely could not resist his temptation,on top of that he is not that money oriented .Try him twice quite happy with his services the only disappointment is that he don't bathe with you

I think the shower room is too small to accommodate two person...lol

Guest Sg Guest

Try Carlos before... Average massage..90 mins massage end up only 60 mins..realized it only I left the place...

I try him before too,massage is more to hard type.But he's doing a good services.Is kind a good for me.

Guest Guest

So sick of all these so called gay massage place, no massage skills only want to do special and ask for tips, not sure I step into massage place or male whore house. 

Guest Honey Bear

So far previously Lucas from HTS still the best among local boys…

Sad he seldom available here…

For me Nicky from Ht still the best. Can do a good massage, good attitude and very friendly while serve customer. Better than his boss marcus. Keep it up Nicky. You are best ever captain among the parlour.

We should ask for locker to keep our important stuft or bring it along when shower.Actually this kind of incident happen everywhere and anytime,everybody should be alert and not to be careless.I always ask for locker where ever i go for massage i think most of the JB centre do provide safety service for customers.Take note guys.

I normally get a locker too. But I was in a rush as they made me wait 30mins for the masseur. Kept saying he on the way. So I was give a foot bath and could not leave to lock up then the masseur did not show up and was offer a replacement

For me Nicky from Ht still the best. Can do a good massage, good attitude and very friendly while serve customer. Better than his boss marcus. Keep it up Nicky. You are best ever captain among the parlour.

Never will want to go there again.

To all Blowing Wind Reader:

On behalf of management ATM,HT Spa and 1069 Club,we would like to inform that Mr.Patrick is no longer under our Company staff started from 1/3/15.

Please do take attention whatever under him,we is not our concern anymore.

Regarding the matter above,his termanation is based of his wrong doing to the companies and staffs while under him.

Do take note 1069 Club is still on business as usual.Any enquaries do contact Mr.Marcus (+6010 881 9988) Mr.Chriss(+60107601528)directly.

Thank you so much for your time and sorry for the inconviences that may occur prior.

Best Regards,

Chris&Marcus

On behalf of management ATM,HT Spa and 1069 Club,we would like to inform that Mr.Patrick is no longer under our Company staff started from 1/3/15.

Regarding the matter above,his termanation is based of his wrong doing to the companies and staffs while under him.

Do take note 1069 Club is still on business as usual.Any enquaries do contact Mr.Marcus (+6010 881 9988) Mr.Chriss(+60107601528)directly.

Thank you so much for your time and sorry for the inconviences that may occur prior.

Best Regards,

Chris&Marcus

what happened? the inner kepochi wanna know :smokin:

Guest Kepochi 2

what happened? the inner kepochi wanna know :smokin:

U will be shock!!! Is a kind of BOOM story! As I know Patrick cheated company and boy money then they fire him.Oh god! Why like that thought he was good person?

Guest Patrick Supporter

Best Regards,

Chris&Marcus

Dearest Patrick:

Hope u will saw this, trying to contact you but can't get it? You disappears? Is so sad heard all about this? It it true? I can't believe it when i heard all the reason from your boss and even those masseurs saying that you cheated their money and run away?? ?You need turn up to declare all this. Don't make us disappointed.You always our favorite.

Guest Sg R.W

nope ,Chris's and marcus no give salary to Patrick that I hear that !

Don't be fool and silly,ppl running business in JB many year's.If they do such kind of thing,ask Patrick come to take his salary.Workers will get salary mthly, Patrick been working at HT and 1069 Club for many mths,now u heard that he didn't get salary?Brother u're so funny...

Think further. If your boss didn't pay you salary for couple of months... will you still working with you boss... one month I think you also cannot tahan already...

Guest Nelson

Don't be fool and silly,ppl running business in JB many year's.If they do such kind of thing,ask Patrick come to take his salary.Workers will get salary mthly, Patrick been working at HT and 1069 Club for many mths,now u heard that he didn't get salary?Brother u're so funny...

shut up your cb mouth ,Chris and marcus during this CNY never give Patrick salary ,so he just going back no more working there ..

Guest Sg R.W

Think further. If your boss didn't pay you salary for couple of months... will you still working with you boss... one month I think you also cannot tahan already...

reasonable! agree!

Guest Sg R.W

shut up your cb mouth ,Chris and marcus during this CNY never give Patrick salary ,so he just going back no more working there ..

Will shut up if u can find Patrick and ask him chat face 2 face, cause all the boss and boys looking for him to take back the money he steal and cheated.About salary if do so they didn't pay ask him come to claim it!

Mr.Nelson seem like u trying to protect Patrick? Why not u look forward for him and bring him together to explain everything? And get the salary too? Can u present?

Guest guest

nope ,Chris's and marcus no give salary to Patrick that I hear that !

Patrick didn't get salary?

Then what bout Captain of the both centre Nicky and Austin?

Did they get pay?

After working long time as patrick too?

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.