Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

I been to both centre. I find Atm is safer and better than hts. When hts first open they were quite impressive but after going a few times the standard dropped and I lost cash there too. I find atm to be better in security. I don't know if they have a joint venture or whatever but atm is Better for me. Jr is not bad before but now they are short of masseur.

I think what is meant here in security is the masseur stealing.

Guest Guest

The above two

Atm better in security? Read newspaper Boys half-naked pic on the roof running from police. Police raided that place last year. I think it's high time they get raided again. Why do I say this? Think Drugs -- Get Boys Hooked -- Money earned goes whose pockets -- Boys remained moneyless.

You must be referring to the ATM raid. I've stopped going to ATM not because of the raids but because of Nicky.

Should one day he doesn't work there anymore, can someone please announce it here? Thank you. The below are the links to the ATM raid.

http://www.sinarharian.com.my/edisi/johor/rumah-urut-gay-kena-serbu-1.236774

http://www.malaysiandigest.com/frontpage/29-4-tile/483407-raid-on-gay-massage-parlour.html

Guest Love Singapore

Hey just report the polis ,don't scared about them ,no wonder Chriss and Marcus so rich .

Buy new car and House .

Pls report them .

Sure not? He keep telling me business not good and want to sales out his business. Chris and him are enemies.

So how can both of them selling drug??

Last marcus dunno how to drive, no point he buy car lol..

Think before you write something bad about marcus. He is nice charming guy and very friendly.

Guest Guest

Thanks for the consolation lol. Care to share how sourpussy he was?

Sorry for the super late reply.

Before the B2B massage, he felt the need to announce he was straight and all and wouldn't do those gay things. He said it in such conviction as if I was the one forcing him to work in a gay massage parlour. LOL.

A boner killer. And he made me feel as if being gay is a sick thing. :] Otherwise, despite his small and slim built, he was a competent masseur.

An assignment for you, kingB. When Nicky stops appearing in ATM, holler the good news here. TY!

can we be civilize and not badmouth anyone.

Just wanted to know what happen.

i believe we are mature enough to set aside all those rumors.

On the other hand, getting caught in the raid is not something anyone would want to encounter.

Stay safe lovelies :smokin: :whistle: despite having tad bit of fun :oops:

Guys, after massage - what do you typically do in JB? Any favorite must visit places for good food/ shopping/ leisure etc?

You can go KSL mall for shopping and movies. Opp the mall (KFC) along the road also have a few rest with great food. 

Guest Guest

Guys, after massage - what do you typically do in JB? Any favorite must visit places for good food/ shopping/ leisure etc?

I like the ulu-er places, like Taman Melodies and Pontian for food. For shopping I like to go to Tebrau City.

Guest Sg Traveller

Went to Ht last night evening,as usual serve by Marcus.Now days Ht upgrade I feel such sweet cause been provide transport service.Was told by him everytime I came From Sg i can took their shuttle service and is free only charge when I back Sg.Such a great services I really like it feel more comfortable and save taking their transport.Tx and keep it up...

Guest Ridiculous

Went to Ht last night evening,as usual serve by Marcus.Now days Ht upgrade I feel such sweet cause been provide transport service.Was told by him everytime I came From Sg i can took their shuttle service and is free only charge when I back Sg.Such a great services I really like it feel more comfortable and save taking their transport.Tx and keep it up...

Singaporeans don't have that lousy command of English. Hahahaha

Guest pity_the_boys

Busted!!HahahahaGo and take PSLE, pass first then try to pass off as Sg lang.

Guest Guest

LOL. The plug was pretty apparent. Marcus, you deceitful mofo, your BW account - the one you said you were going to deactivate - is still active.

Guest lets-move-on

This forum is for information on what's happening and available in JB...not for you owners/supporters of businesses to air your cat fights.  Let's get back to sharing good information.  Thanks.

Guest Sg Traveller

Just sharing my experience my dear,any inconvenience i apologize for it.And I'm Malaysian just a traveller working at Sg not so good in english but try my best to wrote and share.

Didn't mean to hurt anyone or get insulting.

Guest JB traveller

Just sharing my experience my dear,any inconvenience i apologize for it.And I'm Malaysian just a traveller working at Sg not so good in english but try my best to wrote and share.

Didn't mean to hurt anyone or get insulting.

oic , MY traveller or Mly traveller, not Singaporean traveller

Guest Sharing

This forum is for information on what's happening and available in JB...not for you owners/supporters of businesses to air your cat fights. Let's get back to sharing good information. Thanks.

guys I really dunno how to share .

If we sharing ATM or HTSpa .

Those people will start bad step ppl.

Maybe just can share JR or M squar OLNY .

There won't get any back step here .

Guest Guest this time

guys I really dunno how to share .

If we sharing ATM or HTSpa .

Those people will start bad step ppl.

Maybe just can share JR or M squar OLNY .

There won't get any back step here .

post as register member never get "BAD STEP". Fake field report post by guest........get "BAD STEP".

Don't know what means bad step.

Guest Guest

Shokobutsu!!! For that alone I want Tony. What does he do and not do, Fadzlee?

He do bj and fj. His tool is big. I tip him $200 for fj. Really good in fj.

I will go again tomorrow.

Fadzlee

Guest Massage

He do bj and fj. His tool is big. I tip him $200 for fj. Really good in fj.

I will go again tomorrow.

Fadzlee

SGD? No wonder the boys moved fromKL to JB. :(

Guest Louise

ATM Boy sex service

HJ:Rm 50.00

BJ:Rm 100.00

Full service Rm150.00

HTSpa boy sex service

HJ:Rm 80.00

BJ:Rm 120.00

Full service Rm200.00

That I know that .

Want cheap price can go JR spa

U can get the cheaper price there .

No need KAO BEI KAO BOH at here .

To start on March, Men Square is offering a promotion from 4 March to 31 March

Customers who visit us on weekdays before 10pm will be entitled to the spacious and luxury VIP 

room free of charge for spending above RM100/-ie we waive the RM20 VIP room charge for your 

comfort in a relaxing and nice suite.

1533956_1532669220317872_473319936321944       

For more information, please visit our website at http://www.mensquarespa.my/

Our gallery at http://hello-man-squ...4v1odMh71tms2z0

Come visit us at Plaza Mentari (Sun City), Johor Bahru. Our shop entrance going up by the staircase from corner side saloon ' Unique ' we are at the top floor unit no:203-205 .

Call us at +6014 6169 382 for an appointment.

Contact method: Line/ Mensquarespa or  Wechat/ Jackson5599

Location: 203&205, Plaza Mentari (Sun City), Jalan Kuning, Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru

Guest Guesttttt

ATM Boy sex service

Full service Rm150.00

HTSpa boy sex service

Full service Rm200.00

That I know that .

they nvr quote me price for hj. It's up to u . Where u get these price list from

Guest Regular

ATM Boy sex service

Full service Rm150.00

HTSpa boy sex service

Full service Rm200.00

That I know that .

Why hj also must pay extra, thought it should be already included in the package? Unless you want to tips the masseur then the amount is up to you.

Guest Maleficent

Hi ya'll. I am a guest who's been reading you posts here as guide. I must say, there're informative especially for 'service' seeker like me. The forum on JB clubs are specially active compared to KL one and I think despite the many 'sidetracks' stories, the forum kept the service providing clubs in good checks as they know if they do shits they'll be exposed. In ways is helps the quality of the clubs. In KL, however, the story's different as they aren't as many comments. Good to get info from u guys. I also want to share some of my experience with the masseurs in JB whom I have tried.

Roy - sexy guy eager to please. Good fucker though with a small dick (compared to his body). He cums for u all the time! Good service and massage.

Ah Gang - handsome in real life and big cock. Sexy in a way that he looks innocent but when he starts fucking.....heavens! Cums for u too.

Yahoo - Good massage but small dick.

Sing - Laos. One of my favourites! Super sexy. Gets horny everytime I see him. His massage skill was good and I am sure can be great if I don't distract him to go to sex halfway all the time. But he was slow to agree to a service as he said he is actually straight. Need to seduce him. He only cum for me once but it was a flood! After that he sort of got a bit pissed that I made him do it.

Khasim - My Pakistani fantasy. Huge cock....too huge that I didnt dare. But he never cum. Massage not skillful. Take him if you have a fantasy of being ramped by a bear.

Nova - people dont talk much about him but he is also a favourite. Mascular chap with strong horsey energy. He can top or be topped. Nice guy.

Happy - sweet guy but a bit money oriented. Can fuck him but he is a bit stiff as a bottom so....it was so enjoyable. Good massage though.

There was a guy named Bii before. I LOVE HIM!

OK. those are some info from me. Nothing new to you guys but I just wanna share.

Guest Massage

Hi ya'll. I am a guest who's been reading you posts here as guide. I must say, there're informative especially for 'service' seeker like me. The forum on JB clubs are specially active compared to KL one and I think despite the many 'sidetracks' stories, the forum kept the service providing clubs in good checks as they know if they do shits they'll be exposed. In ways is helps the quality of the clubs. In KL, however, the story's different as they aren't as many comments. Good to get info from u guys. I also want to share some of my experience with the masseurs in JB whom I have tried.

Roy - sexy guy eager to please. Good fucker though with a small dick (compared to his body). He cums for u all the time! Good service and massage.

Ah Gang - handsome in real life and big cock. Sexy in a way that he looks innocent but when he starts fucking.....heavens! Cums for u too.

Yahoo - Good massage but small dick.

Sing - Laos. One of my favourites! Super sexy. Gets horny everytime I see him. His massage skill was good and I am sure can be great if I don't distract him to go to sex halfway all the time. But he was slow to agree to a service as he said he is actually straight. Need to seduce him. He only cum for me once but it was a flood! After that he sort of got a bit pissed that I made him do it.

Khasim - My Pakistani fantasy. Huge cock....too huge that I didnt dare. But he never cum. Massage not skillful. Take him if you have a fantasy of being ramped by a bear.

Nova - people dont talk much about him but he is also a favourite. Mascular chap with strong horsey energy. He can top or be topped. Nice guy.

Happy - sweet guy but a bit money oriented. Can fuck him but he is a bit stiff as a bottom so....it was so enjoyable. Good massage though.

There was a guy named Bii before. I LOVE HIM!

OK. those are some info from me. Nothing new to you guys but I just wanna share.

Where are they? Are they from the same center?

Guest Maleficent

Roy, Ah Gang, Happy and Yahoo are from HTS. Nova and Khasim are from Artemis. I just learned that Sing is no more around.....sad. some of the other good masseur I have tried are also no longer around. There was Jimmy from HTS. He's from Vietnam. He had a nice small but atheletic body with a nice pec twins. His cock was long and big. But I actually topped him and he was the best bottom ever. He danced his ass and it was crazy amazing!!!!

Having recently 'discovered' the massage places across the Causeway, here are my 2 cents' worth:

1. HTSpa - I've been there 3 times. Scrub + Massage. Once Vietnamese, twice Indon/Malay. As a rule, I stay away from PRC guys. The guys were decent, gentlemanly, willing to please. 

2. ATM - I've only been there once. Scrub + Massage. Was disappointed with the choices - overwhelmingly VIetnamese. Chose a local Chinese - very poor massage. In the end, ended up chatting instead.

3. JR Massage - Once. Scrub + Massage. Local Chinese. Had no choice, as everyone else was busy, so I only got the masseur that was left. Mouth smelt of smoke. Was not turned on at all. 

The next time I go JB, I'll go back to HTSpa.

Guest Agreed

A lot of people commenting here are guests - no user profile. Don't know whether they are competitors commenting on each other business or simply to create the illusion that the discussions here are lively.

agreed !

Guest spa lover

Having recently 'discovered' the massage places across the Causeway, here are my 2 cents' worth:

1. HTSpa - I've been there 3 times. Scrub + Massage. Once Vietnamese, twice Indon/Malay. As a rule, I stay away from PRC guys. The guys were decent, gentlemanly, willing to please.

2. ATM - I've only been there once. Scrub + Massage. Was disappointed with the choices - overwhelmingly VIetnamese. Chose a local Chinese - very poor massage. In the end, ended up chatting instead.

3. JR Massage - Once. Scrub + Massage. Local Chinese. Had no choice, as everyone else was busy, so I only got the masseur that was left. Mouth smelt of smoke. Was not turned on at all.

The next time I go JB, I'll go back to HTSpa.

You may want to try Helios from ManSquare.

Guest Guest

In the spirit of sharing,

HTS

Blue: Local Chinese. He gave great massage and was very obliging. He maintained an erection throughout my fucking him. That was a turn-on for me.

Pepsi: Chinese National. Claimed to be top only and but allowed my frottaging his crack. Half way doing that, he slipped a condom on mine and rode.

Still makes me randy thinking about that.

Roy: Filipino. Not much of a masseur, more like a money boy that doesn't suck and get fucked. One of my worst experiences anywhere.

ATM

Scot: Local Chinese. I remember I didn't fuck him and he might have sucked me. Must be quite forgettable though but I remember it was a great massage.

Jonas: Local Chinese. Massage was above average. Big tool and, more importantly, he sucked well and could bottom.

Nicky: Local Chinese. Super negative guy. Throughout the massage he kept harping on about an unhappy experience with another customer and a co-worker. Scary mofo.

At the end of the session he asked whether I wanted to fuck him. No thanks.

Guest Good-for-Nothin-Dude!

Very true for Scott. After a good review, I keep coming back for him and begged him literally to top him (not in a million chance) but I always ended up bottom. I dont enjoy much btm but to satisfy this gorgeous man. He was first and the only crack my pandora code.

His massage Is really great.

Guest guest__

Very true for Scott. After a good review, I keep coming back for him and begged him literally to top him (not in a million chance) but I always ended up bottom. I dont enjoy much btm but to satisfy this gorgeous man. He was first and the only crack my pandora code.

His massage Is really great.

agreed his massage is quite good. His tool is huge too, lol indeed he just wan to be top and nt bttm

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.