Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

On 09/12/2017 at 1:25 AM, Guest GLad89 said:

Sorry I still don't understand. Do mean 450 for overnight outcall and have to tip another extra 600?

Or do you mean 600 total for overnight outcall and sex.

Thanks.

I think 450 is already expensive for overnight outcall.  If including extra tips, the amount adds up to 600 (approx 200 SGD)

This is way more expensive than when you take a boy to your hotel in Bangkok (approx 140 SGD).

More inputs requested from those who have tried this service.

17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Just wondering, how much on average for the massage (say for 60min and 90min) at htspa? Cause I saw that there’s a room rental etc. Thanks!

room rental means overnight

Worst experience with Htspa 

Please to whom read this.

Please don't bother to try Suzuki. Had a worst experience today. 

1. Upon showering together, he didn't bother to clean me up like all the others would do.

2. Massage techniques is similar to thai. Not even sensual even though he was told to do so. No body 2 body contact, alot of stretching and pressing exercises which turned out to be quite painful. 

3. Seldom massage oil used as he spill the massage oil. 

4. The afterwards service only lasted less than 5mins as he seems to be ED. No enjoyment

5. After sealing the deal and back to shower he gave comments of the customer while he took an individual shower again to his fellow mates. 

6. He was distracted easily by next door action and was alittle jealous. 

7. He can't understand simple English like harder or more pressure.

8. Last of all, both my feet turned cramped after the massage which defect the 1st place of coming to a massage to relax. 

The above was the field report of Suzuki. 

Other than the rascal I just tried, most of the therapists in Htspa I tried before is definitely much better than today

Edited by p-2122
Additional

4 hours ago, p-2122 said:

1. Upon showering together, he didn't bother to clean me up like all the others would do.

2. Massage techniques is similar to thai. Not even sensual even though he was told to do so. No body 2 body contact, alot of stretching and pressing exercises which turned out to be quite painful. 

4. The afterwards service only lasted less than 5mins as he seems to be ED. No enjoyment

5. After sealing the deal and back to shower he gave comments of the customer while he took an individual shower again to his fellow mates. 

8. Last of all, both my feet turned cramped after the massage which defect the 1st place of coming to a massage to relax. 

Other than the rascal I just tried, most of the therapists in Htspa I tried before is definitely much better than today

sad to hear this!

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:23 PM, p-2122 said:

活该!

On 12/12/2017 at 6:23 PM, p-2122 said:

i agree. i had almost the same experienced with him few months ago

Engaged Sky from HTSpa.

Omg... best decision ever for all the actions after the massage. No joke his tool is huge and he worked it like a pro. Worth money spent and highly recommended... And i had his juice all over my face... He is my favourite as well as Roy but he is not ard.... boohoo 

49 minutes ago, Guest SG69 said:

Engaged Sky from HTSpa.

Omg... best decision ever for all the actions after the massage. No joke his tool is huge and he worked it like a pro. Worth money spent and highly recommended... And i had his juice all over my face... He is my favourite as well as Roy but he is not ard.... boohoo 

Bad

22 hours ago, Guest SG69 said:

Engaged Sky from HTSpa.

Mind to share more about Roy?

23 minutes ago, Guest SG69 said:

Roy is beefy and clean cut... just my cup of tea.

Also we didnt do it but i made him release on my tummy. So for me Roy is 1st n Sky is 2nd...

who is third?

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.