Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Fit , muscular,handsome or beautiful does not matter to me when comes to massage . Good skill, service and attitude is more important to me for an enjoyable session and unforgettable trip to JB. Most of the time when I go HTC or Msquare I don book the popular ones. Less popular onces tried their very best to please their customer and are better behave I would say.

37 minutes ago, Friendly said:

Fit , muscular,handsome or beautiful does not matter to me when comes to massage . Good skill, service and attitude is more important to me for an enjoyable session and unforgettable trip to JB. Most of the time when I go HTC or Msquare I don book the popular ones. Less popular onces tried their very best to please their customer and are better behave I would say.

I don't even book or name anyone, just randomly point, lok

Happie New year, Friend!

2018 New Year New Promotion!!!

Latest Limited SPECIAL COUPON !!!
Our latest "QUICKY 1+1" Coupon !!!
Purchase now and get Rm50 REBATE on the next visit !!!

T&C Apply...

New comer from Vietnam !!!
911,PARIS,JEREMY & Terence !!!
Don't forget to try !!!

Therapist :www.jb9898.com

368454AA-0524-41D0-A1EA-FCC4E359E280.jpeg

Guest ahwee123456
1 hour ago, milan_htspa said:

2018 New Year New Promotion!!!

Latest Limited SPECIAL COUPON !!!
Our latest "QUICKY 1+1" Coupon !!!
Purchase now and get Rm50 REBATE on the next visit !!!

T&C Apply...

New comer from Vietnam !!!
911,PARIS,JEREMY & Terence !!!
Don't forget to try !!!

Therapist :www.jb9898.com

368454AA-0524-41D0-A1EA-FCC4E359E280.jpeg

@Kengy Teng let's go!

32 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

U sound like an expert

doesnt seem like u r a first timer at all

I take some friends to massage but I normally just go to JR for massage cos the masseur at least can massage. If they want more I see how much they ask. If not. I am happy to get a massage. Outside Thai massage one hour is 92. jr is 120. I rather pay the guy 120 than to go for a massage with girl for 92. hts got hot guys but u need to pay for the service so a massage and service will cost you at least 280. Most of the boys ask for 150 but some can go for 120 or 70. Depends on what you want. Fuck or suck. I had a massage and the guy just ask for 50 and I had a wonderful time. So for me jr then hts then men’s square and if nothing in all place atm is the last choice. Used to be my first choice atm but it’s gone down the drain

My friends told me. The boys there can’t massage even it means to save their lives. Lol. Mostly service boys. Once a while one or two good ones come in cos they been trained else where. The captain is also hopeless. Recommend all the wrong people to you. So I give it a pass thanks. I rather burn my money playing 4d

for me, I find the men s sq weird , it has a feeling of about to enter a den , heavily guarded from outside world, but someone specially recommended hence I tried it

but didn't really like it so not surprise that u ranked it 2nd last

u r not totally new mah @woodlands894, esp u live so near to jb

8 hours ago, woodlands894 said:

I take some friends to massage but I normally just go to JR for massage cos the masseur at least can massage. If they want more I see how much they ask. If not. I am happy to get a massage. Outside Thai massage one hour is 92. jr is 120. I rather pay the guy 120 than to go for a massage with girl for 92. hts got hot guys but u need to pay for the service so a massage and service will cost you at least 280. Most of the boys ask for 150 but some can go for 120 or 70. Depends on what you want. Fuck or suck. I had a massage and the guy just ask for 50 and I had a wonderful time. So for me jr then hts then men’s square and if nothing in all place atm is the last choice. Used to be my first choice atm but it’s gone down the drain

This is very helpful for me. Who do you recommend at JR?

11 hours ago, woodlands894 said:

My friends told me. The boys there can’t massage even it means to save their lives. Lol. Mostly service boys. Once a while one or two good ones come in cos they been trained else where. The captain is also hopeless. Recommend all the wrong people to you. So I give it a pass thanks. I rather burn my money playing 4d

Right!

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.