Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

not cheap leh , they dont earn much in jb

i cannot visualise that be it in thailand (land of sex) or any ctries, they have to spend on such everyday (though one pill can last for days)

usually they take half of it only..i know a few did that...haha...that is why their eyes are always watery and red....

Side effect is red and watery??

poor thing! Now i sympathise them more!

better dont go for them

Havent been using such services for close to a year!

ong is v knwiledgeable huh....

12 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

usually they take half of it only..i know a few did that...haha...that is why their eyes are always watery and red....

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

Side effect is red and watery??

poor thing! Now i sympathise them more!

better dont go for them

Havent been using such services for close to a year!

ong is v knwiledgeable huh....

nah...its not that lar...I happen to know some of them actually do that and I ask what happen to the eyes and why so red and etc...so they told me lo.....

1 minute ago, Aristic Ong said:

nah...its not that lar...I happen to know some of them actually do that and I ask what happen to the eyes and why so red and etc...so they told me lo.....

Didnt hear abt the side effects from doc and users who have consumed that

Ok next time i observed

Recommended by one of the BW member in the earlier post, on Pelangi Giant 2nd floor, Foot-Talk Reflexology. I went there yesterday to try it out.

My masseur was a Malay Guy. Very strong massage given and kept asking whether the strength was alright. And know the point to give extra attention to.

The only thing that i'm not comfortable with is the massage room is divided by curtain, small and humid.

1 hour body massage was only on the back.

When making payment at the counter, wanted to tips the masseur but he went back into the massage area.

2 hours ago, Guest Dino said:

Anyone tired Bao or fresh from ATM/OwlPalm ? Seem like not much reviews on MAssage boy here

I tried V from Owl Palm.

Terrible to the max.

During the shower (before and after), he took up a lot of the time. Instead of helping me to shower, he spend most of the time soaping and washing himself. And i have to go back to the massage room first.

Can't really massage and keep telling me about himself and his family (Need Money for medical etc).

Handjob wasn't sensual and just stroking me to cum...and he can't even erect

After the massage ask for tips, gave him RM20 and he says at least RM50.

Reminder: Do not enter msia around 9th May! (n then make complaints later)

esp at overseas, I would not recommend curtain kind of services, it is too "open"

then Xavier, did u give him 50??? I don't like talking during a massage

1 hour ago, xavier98 said:

I tried V from Owl Palm.

Terrible to the max.

During the shower (before and after), he took up a lot of the time. Instead of helping me to shower, he spend most of the time soaping and washing himself. And i have to go back to the massage room first.

Can't really massage and keep telling me about himself and his family (Need Money for medical etc).

Handjob wasn't sensual and just stroking me to cum...and he can't even erect

After the massage ask for tips, gave him RM20 and he says at least RM50.

• G_M locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M unlocked this topic
On Thu Apr 19 2018 at 6:09 PM, -Ignored- said:

Reminder: Do not enter msia around 9th May! (n then make complaints later)

esp at overseas, I would not recommend curtain kind of services, it is too "open"

then Xavier, did u give him 50??? I don't like talking during a massage

I did asked him why 50 cos hj is included in package. And he starts his story again...need money for his family medical. And he even say cos i played his dick. (i just touch only, didnt even get hard)

Anyway, i just gave him the 50 and went off. Another Lesson learned, dnt take indonesia or Viet.

4 minutes ago, xavier98 said:

I did asked him why 50 cos hj is included in package. And he starts his story again...need money for his family medical. And he even say cos i played his dick. (i just touch only, didnt even get hard)

Anyway, i just gave him the 50 and went off. Another Lesson learned, dnt take indonesia or Viet.

But i thk china wont b less scheming too!

anyway, i m glad i hve never touched a men’s dick in any of my massage experience...

next time dont

On 4/19/2018 at 4:21 PM, xavier98 said:

Recommended by one of the BW member in the earlier post, on Pelangi Giant 2nd floor, Foot-Talk Reflexology. I went there yesterday to try it out.

My masseur was a Malay Guy. Very strong massage given and kept asking whether the strength was alright. And know the point to give extra attention to.

The only thing that i'm not comfortable with is the massage room is divided by curtain, small and humid.

1 hour body massage was only on the back.

When making payment at the counter, wanted to tips the masseur but he went back into the massage area.

i am the one who recommended this place saying if you want a real good massage for your back.. and one could come here have an hour massage then take a break drink coffee and walk across the road to HT for a second session of massage with your hj inclusive lor

16 hours ago, Friendly said:

i am the one who recommended this place saying if you want a real good massage for your back.. and one could come here have an hour massage then take a break drink coffee and walk across the road to HT for a second session of massage with your hj inclusive lor

Yup, thanks.

That was what i did, just that i went over to Owl instead of HT.

Hey Guys:

Don’t forget to visit us ya for this 2 weeks...

Our senior batch is back with some new comers as well...

Soon,new comer from China,Thailand,Indonesia & Vietnam as well for coming this 2 weeks...

We-Chat:HTSpa9898

Guest Enquirer
On 2/13/2018 at 11:26 PM, aaronterry said:

Agus provides HE?

Is Agus hard during massage?  Can take out his toy?  How much you tip him?

Guest Jb massage
11 hours ago, vince_i said:

anyone have Seni Wira or Agus contact? wanna to go massage but afraid Agus is not available...

Not sure if they offer HE now cos it's the fasting period now...

Guest Guest
On 5/24/2018 at 10:33 PM, vince_i said:

anyone have Seni Wira or Agus contact? wanna to go massage but afraid Agus is not available...

Please share Agus' contact number?  Or Line ID?

Went to htspa last week.

The place is hidden and you just have to press the switch for the door to open,i was then offered tea and the menu and of course the selection of the boys,but make sure to leave your shoes outside.

the boys: 3/5

I saw blue which was way different from his pics on the site,older and slim daddy type(he is married),i eventually choose 911 who btw seems to be slimmer in person as compared to his pictures,and i saw kenneath who is handsom in pictures but a little to femanine for me with all the make up he’s wearing but he looks yummy as a bottom. Lemon was also way to girly for me,The 10mins foot scrub was just soaking your feet in tea water and thats it

Place: 4/5

i was led to the massage room and its big enough to do alot of positions,the downside for me is the shower where in 3 curtains just seperate us from other customers,i bit dirty for me but 911 showered with me and scrub my back. Aircon was ok and not very cold,theres a bit of hole in the upper part where they put the ac and you can really hear all the masseurs moaning and it made me horny!hahaha it was like the voice except its a moaning contest!lol

Massage: 3/5

Wasnt expecting much but 911’s massage skill is a passing rate,though he went out and stop the massage halfway but all in all it was okay,good pressure points as he focused more on my back,after which he then did the body to body which was very arrousing combined with kissing my neck and ears. His hands was so smooth btw.

Extras: 4/5

well let me say that he sucks like a normal guy,nothing amazing.his ass is well cleaned and he provides the lube and protection,i got the chance to bottom him but his tool was long.all in all bottoming him was just perfect as he moans like it was his first time. His back is sexy and he knows that he had to arch and bend his back which was easy for me. Hahaha 

moneys worth: 3/5

well if your just after for the fun then by all means go,but the massage was just a normal one,i opted to take the kamasutra package with the no tipping part which lasted for 1hr and 30mins as i top up the extra 30mins.

So thats my take on the massage in htspa,but will comback to try other boys.

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.