Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

15 hours ago, dankfq said:

tried Bobby today too~

his exotic looks + hairy chest and thighs are such a turn-on!

he's an expert at teasing and foreplay, especially ear-licking...

HOWEVER he tried to enter me without a condom, despite THREE polite reminders!

he pretended to put on a condom, but it was just a cock ring, i reached my hand under and felt it!

so i told him "just light fun, no f***ing".

oh well...

Always remember to bring your own condom. I usually do bring mine

Guest callmedidi
18 hours ago, dankfq said:

tried Bobby today too~

his exotic looks + hairy chest and thighs are such a turn-on!

he's an expert at teasing and foreplay, especially ear-licking...

HOWEVER he tried to enter me without a condom, despite THREE polite reminders!

he pretended to put on a condom, but it was just a cock ring, i reached my hand under and felt it!

so i told him "just light fun, no f***ing".

oh well...

omg, he is not safe if he always have sex with customer without condom, so dangerous....

49 minutes ago, Guest Bobby head said:

I also had a hot session with Bobby. As it got more and more sensual, I just couldn’t help it, we had raw bare fucking. It was very unforgettable, the strong thrusts and the feeling of his hot dick inside me. We tried so many positions until he finally unloaded inside me. I also cleaned up his last few drops of cum and it tasted so good. I did got myself tested and yes, all cleaned and cleared.

guys...why take the risk...?

Someone posted Bobby picture. So now for those who wants to take the risk for his killer looks and body can go book him. And also those who think it’s not worth the risk can avoid him. For me I think his looks is not even worth the fun that needs to pay so much more for extra services. No need to talk about risk. No thanks even if it’s free. Now I understand why some of my friends would rather have fun with those not so looking ones then handsome hunk. They say they (handsome one) who are in the game are the high risk group. Don even feel safe even with protection lor...Sorry I speak my mind off.

Guest Love bobby
On 6/24/2018 at 5:38 PM, LoveExecCEO said:

if this Bobby raw so many client, he belong to high risk group. 

Yes indeed, he is fully booked! Looks like many are craving for that intimate bare fantasy with a hunk to be fulfilled.

Guest Bottom
1 hour ago, Guest didi said:

He ( Bobby ) says he is on PreP but honest to say I'm not really trust him, you have to know compare with condom PreP is not cheap. Second thing, PrEP is not 100% effective, and also you still need to do check up for other STDs ( Hepatitis, Syphillis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Wart and etc ).I wonder why he want to have sex without condom with all the customers???!!! You know some people are not happy infected with the HIV vires or STDs , and they try to transmission to other people.  Please go to body check up after 3 months if you have sex with him before, good luck!!! All the friends please protect yourself and play safe always :) 

I think most ppl who comment abt bobby going bb is just jealous of his popularity. Sour grapes. Personally i have taken bobby twice and twice he produced a condom before proceeding to fuck me. So i can say the ppl who say bobby bb is just telling lies!!! 

1 hour ago, Guest Bottom said:

I think most ppl who comment abt bobby going bb is just jealous of his popularity. Sour grapes. Personally i have taken bobby twice and twice he produced a condom before proceeding to fuck me. So i can say the ppl who say bobby bb is just telling lies!!! 

As for me I am a sg regular client of HT and just saying the facts, if he (Bobby) is really poking ppl raw while massaging pls advise him to stop it. In the pass I have experience other massage boys also using this so call skill poking at me while massaging so I know such things can happen. Macus should educate his boys for a win win situation for business. Just suggesting. 

Guest First time

Usually you guys pay for how much at HTspa? I never been there before but for sure wanna try out. Can someone explain the flow and everything? Thanks in advance. 

1 hour ago, Caucasian45 said:

Can a Dominant Top give massage to submissive bottom?

I'm bottom and can't imagine allowing my Top serve me with massage. It's like I always suck guys but never want Top guy to suck me because as I see it performing oral (and giving massage) is submissive act. 

Any submissive agree, feel the same? Or is it just me?

Its just You... cannot agreed more to this..

Guest Charlie Angel
17 minutes ago, Guest Boy 88 said:

http://www.jb9898.com/gpic7.htm

anybody tried him? 

I have try him,new boy in town.

Simple english...

Massage just new leaner need more time to improve cause his first time work massage...

But his attitude really was great,very humble and caring person...

He’s about 184cm service is EXPERINCE not virgin as he thought he is straight boy...Lol 

Another thing need point out he got thick gun,this for sure...

Can try it lah not bad something new face...

Guest Boy 88
1 hour ago, Guest Charlie Angel said:

I have try him,new boy in town.

Simple english...

Massage just new leaner need more time to improve cause his first time work massage...

But his attitude really was great,very humble and caring person...

He’s about 184cm service is EXPERINCE not virgin as he thought he is straight boy...Lol 

Another thing need point out he got thick gun,this for sure...

Can try it lah not bad something new face...

His gun thick and izit long? 6inch above? Can he top? 

Bosco has a big Thick tool but can bottom hence he is  tight too, tried him too. He's good at body 2 body as he is still a learner at doing massage. His scrub is very sensual, similar to his body to body massage, at the last part which turns out to be very relaxing to me. 

The thereafter is very enjoying and relaxing plus he cummed in the end. It is a massive load that dripped and flow from my chest till my chin.

Would definitely recommend him for his service!!

Edited by p-2122
Additional

Guest Alson
On 7/2/2018 at 11:57 PM, mercury1978 said:

Ya. Finally..booked him already. Cant wait to taste him again 

I try him book him twice for this weekend but was told he is full.

Was recommend by friend that Sebastian is good and nice look.

Hope can get free slot soon next week.

Guest Boy 88
52 minutes ago, p-2122 said:

Thick but can bottom hence tight too, tried him too. He's good at body 2 body as he is still a learner at doing massage. 

Can he be top? Long ? 

39 minutes ago, Guest Alson said:

39 minutes ago, Guest Alson said:

Yes he is really good....please book him fast

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Guest jolim143
On 7/4/2018 at 12:47 AM, dankfq said:

definitely Jojo!

http://www.jb9898.com/gpic182.htm

yea, from pics, it looks like he has a delicious cock but wasn't sure how real the pics are.

Hopefully he can fuck hard and rough too. hehehe...

Edited by jolim143
forgot link

Guest Boy 88
13 hours ago, p-2122 said:

Bosco has a big Thick tool but can bottom hence he is  tight too, tried him too. He's good at body 2 body as he is still a learner at doing massage. His scrub is very sensual, similar to his body to body massage, at the last part which turns out to be very relaxing to me. 

The thereafter is very enjoying and relaxing plus he cummed in the end. It is a massive load that dripped and flow from my chest till my chin.

Would definitely recommend him for his service!!

I like long tool... but I also like tall guy... Bosco physical requirement would be my preference, just wana know more about his skills... it seem you have an enjoying moments with him. 

7 hours ago, Guest Boy 88 said:

I like long tool... but I also like tall guy... Bosco physical requirement would be my preference, just wana know more about his skills... it seem you have an enjoying moments with him. 

bosco is like one in a million find. Tall like a male model with a handsome face.On top of that a thick cock too. versatile too. Awesome find. The only problem is he will be difficult to get unless you make bookings days ahead.

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.