Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Ray should be the most skillful masseur among burmese or even the best among foreigner.

For me... Joshua has the best massage among local chinese... unfortunately he do not massage now =(

why joshua no longer massage? he still looks good what.... can have special request for him? :)

No... Thanks.

For me... Joshua has the best massage among local chinese... unfortunately he do not massage now =(

why joshua no longer massage? he still looks good what.... can have special request for him? :)

I have the same thinking too.

I had tokyo two weeks ago, a few days before CNY.

Most masseurs were off, so pickings were slim, and among all available masseurs on that day, he was the better one in terms of looks.

Tokyo is a local M'sian, from KL, and he is of tall and lanky build and has boyish charm ;)

His massage skill is OK, happy ending is OK, he's willing to please (both T or B) for the right price.

I had tokyo two weeks ago, a few days before CNY.

Most masseurs were off, so pickings were slim, and among all available masseurs on that day, he was the better one in terms of looks.

Tokyo is a local M'sian, from KL, and he is of tall and lanky build and has boyish charm ;)

His massage skill is OK, happy ending is OK, he's willing to please (both T or B) for the right price.

How much is the price?

hi pinktits, i like joshua if he in charge on counter becoz he really2 nice person and always smile to customer:)

Thanks for your feedback, we all love him too. :clap:

FYI Joshua is going back to Malacca in this 2 days. Reception will be in charge by Kenzor and Chris in this coming 2 weeks.

Just back from ATM, choose Scott for massage , he knows I am tired ans streesful, he gave me a very strong and hard press massage. I ask him to skip body to body and he concentrate more on my upper back, shoulder and neck. feel good after the massge. Happy with the ending too.

Guest Me curious

You guys should try Hashim from Pakistan, one of the best so far and currently the Big Gun Winner ! (:

Had u tried Jonas and SKO b4? Hashim bigger than them?

Had u tried Jonas and SKO b4? Hashim bigger than them?

I've never tried both Jonas & Sko before, but I was told by the receptionist (Joshua) that Hashim is the biggest gun winner! Sko is the second biggest. I even asked Hashim about it he told me YES (with a wide smile). (:

I've never tried both Jonas & Sko before, but I was told by the receptionist (Joshua) that Hashim is the biggest gun winner! Sko is the second biggest. I even asked Hashim about it he told me YES (with a wide smile). (:

How could u have popped that question without shame at all? Applaud everyone ;P

If I were Hashim, i'd say big too coz that'll mean you'd be choosing me to attend to you hence income comes in...simple theory ya hahaha

Guest Guest50661

Hmm.

Sorry to offend but I kept on seeing male masseurs topics such as ATM and discussion on just the looks and builds of male masseurs which cause me in "turun senjata". Just like to check if you guys know any shops with female masseurs who is good and provide good services in JB? Greatly appreciated.

Hmm.

Sorry to offend but I kept on seeing male masseurs topics such as ATM and discussion on just the looks and builds of male masseurs which cause me in "turun senjata". Just like to check if you guys know any shops with female masseurs who is good and provide good services in JB? Greatly appreciated.

Firstly, just go to any of those massage shops at shopping centres. They'll have female masseurs. There's a good one at City Square. Forgot the name though.

Secondly, this is a gay forum. Naturally, the topic here swayed towards the stuff gays are interested in.

Guest jnathan

hi guys, now if we choose foreign maseur we must massage at the hotel?

what do u think guys about this new rules?

share your xperience with us.

hi guys, now if we choose foreign maseur we must massage at the hotel?

what do u think guys about this new rules?

share your xperience with us.

It's not exactly new...it was done b4...if memory hasn't fail me, it was done during a period where ATM experienced spot checks by the authorities...possibly due to the reason that an establishment has to have permit to have foreigners working for them. So probably, ATM is going thru the same phase again this time.

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.