Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Tried the red-wine massage yesterday, notthing reaaly special for me. The skiill of the masseur mixed. Have to carefully select. 

thought of going ATM for massage to pamper myself on my birthday (finding Tokyo), seems like I should try The Healing Touch Spa. The red wine massage sounds good and better to visit it before the place become rundown.

Is there a website? I tried searching using the name but not able to find

Guest wilson

just went healing touch spa

environment good

masseur limited choice

but worth to go there

nice!!!

choose william to do red wine massage

very nice

his skill good!!!

Guest BabyCub

wow... so The Healing Touch Spa is is new hey...... got HE like in ATM?

if we can get something like wat we can get in hero @ bkk.....  will be great..... min tip and cost of massage.... and happiness confirmed.... 55555.... 

just my 2bhats worth....... 

Guest smallspider

Welcome to healing touch spa ,my add is no56a&56b,jalan pingai,taman pelangi,johor near leisure mall giant HP 0

108819988 thx

Hi Milan. Ur massage include b2b? Ur massage guys offer any special? :) your website still under construction.

Guest Me curious

wow... so The Healing Touch Spa is is new hey...... got HE like in ATM?

if we can get something like wat we can get in hero @ bkk..... will be great..... min tip and cost of massage.... and happiness confirmed.... 55555....

just my 2bhats worth.......

Wat Is HE means?

Guest Desmond

Went to HT Spa tdy and was impressed by their friendly staff and choice of massuers. Place is spacious and clean unlike others in JB. Had a great B2B by a cutie. 

Guest Lancer3

Went to HT Spa tdy and was impressed by their friendly staff and choice of massuers. Place is spacious and clean unlike others in JB. Had a great B2B by a cutie.

How much is for B2B? Anyone know how to go there from Giant?

Guest Jason

I went HT SPA with my friend yesterday night. Marcus and the recep people there are very friendly to serve us. Tried the red wine massage. They will mix the oil together with the red wine to massage you. Same as the normal massage you guys do but with red wine, haha-

I will giv the environment/place a BIG CLAPS. Damn like the place. Very clean and nice. As for the masseur, we both tried the filipino guys there (forgot their name). My guy's massage(short guy) skill stil okok. JO for me with no extra charge. But my fren's masseur(quite tall one) seems like a money boy. Asking RM50 for JO. Massage skill below average. When my fren refused to pay, he seems unhappy and wanted to finish everything fast.

But overall it's a good place and hopefully will hav more skillful masseurs coming along the way. Is Marcus still doing massage? Hope can try him one day hahaha

Guest wilson

2nd time going to HT spa

the service very good!

i choose steven, his massage skill is impressive!

i never had a such impressive massage before in other place

another good masseur is william

4 star will be given to this new massage centre

nice!!!

Guest MaidenNomad

Ok,...... Went with a dear friend and here is my field report

Date of Visit:  05th April 2013
Time Started & End :   6ish till 8ish

Customer Service:  Very Good
Ambience:  Very Good

Rooms used:  Standard Room/VIP

Massage skills:  Good/V.Good

Types of Massage
1)  Red Wine Massage and top up for an additional 30mins

2)  B2B

Had no problem locating the place and it was a breeze telling the taxi driver the address.  

Marcus and his team were not pushing at all and instead took time to explain their different type of massage. For their customer service and attentiveness I give 110%. The environment I would give a HAND UP.... it was very good and clean (maybe it was still new) and hope they will keep up with the cleanliness and maintenance. They are fixing a Jacuzzi spa too.....

They throw in a hot foot bath (promotion I was told) and I think that is reali nice especially after the shopping and walking around in JB before I went to HT. 

It was thru this forum that I came to know abt the red wine massage and since I am a non-alcoholic, I think it should be ok for me to hve it over my body. I choose a local Malaysian boy, Chinese and the massage was good. During the massage I could feel tat he was very attentive to the whole process and carefully making sure every part tat was supposed to be massaged.

I am someone who like hard pressed and I am not the slender built sort. And I could feel the poor boy putting in effort. If the pressure were harder, I would hve enjoyed more. But I did reali enjoy the whole process with the masseur and it was very relaxing.

My friend who went with me took the B2B and had the VIP room (for a nominal fee). He was full of praises for the massage, place and Marcus and his team. I wanna probe for more information but he told me... simply put it this way, I came out totally refreshed and recharged and most importantly, completely satisfied.

The ambience is nice though there are some more minor works to be done. I was lucky to hve Marcus and his team telling me they hve different colour room to suit the theme and massage.

Prior the massage, they let u fill in a form trying to find out more about ur preferences for massage and so they will communicate with the masseur. For this I give u guys another point.

After the massage, there will be another form gathering feedback and this another point awarded. I certainly hope I did not give my masseur any problem cos when Marcus saw I put that I did not like it.... he was not reali happy and I could tell he take his massage business very seriously.

I guess that is all the PLUS points for my maiden visit to HT. Could feel and tell that Marcus and his team is taking this business seriously and reali gives customer service an extra push.

Now my not so good reviews;

1)  Not too many boys to choose from (about 10 of them)
2)  Massage room other than VIP room hve only curtains and no door

3)  Shared shower room

Of course the above not so good reviews; I guess hve to wait till their business get better and more boys will join them but again when u have more masseur, it might be harder to train and keep track of their performance.

Massage room only curtains I guess that might hve to do with their regulations in JB

Shared shower rooms maybe the price of the massage will be doubled then.... and all these not so good reviews or flaws are all covered by their excellent customer service as well as warm hospitality.

Ok... just my 2bhats worth...... for those who are eager to try, just give HT a call and they will direct you to their place.....

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.