Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest Johnny
On 3/10/2019 at 4:27 PM, Guest Xxxxx said:

Anyone tried Cory and Jasper ? Any field report ? 

Just visit HT few days ago,they have quiet lot new faces there.As I heard will be more new boys join them this week.

Nice boys they have for this season with different kind of types base for your choices.

Cute twink,hunky,manly and more.

Have try Cory & Jasper,Cory is more good in service compare to his masssge.Since he’s young so experience is not that much.

Jasper is more skillful compare with Cory.And excellent service as well,he was humble and try to reach all goals for u.

Waiting for their new boys for coming week!

Hope they will have more cute boys so more selection for me.

Guest Chanker
On 3/16/2019 at 12:55 AM, Guest Cruiser said:

Any tried ray from htspa,wechat displayed nude photo with big cock!how many of u tried before?

Have try this boy before.

RAY looks short in real just about 168cm.

With dark skin,quiet huge body size & boyish look.

Massage was really basic since he’s new comer.

But he’s has a good atitude & Service.

Just with simply body touch and he get hard in a minute,Lol.His tools is huge.

Compare to another sexy boy Sony,he’s very skillful.

Slim & fit type body thick tools as well.

Sony basic english compare to Ray,Ray totally 0 in comunicstion body language needed.

For Sony can try longer massage section,for Ray just service pakage will do.Worth it!

Guest Puzzle
13 hours ago, Guest Chanker said:

Have try this boy before.

RAY looks short in real just about 168cm.

With dark skin,quiet huge body size & boyish look.

Massage was really basic since he’s new comer.

But he’s has a good atitude & Service.

Just with simply body touch and he get hard in a minute,Lol.His tools is huge.

Compare to another sexy boy Sony,he’s very skillful.

Slim & fit type body thick tools as well.

Sony basic english compare to Ray,Ray totally 0 in comunicstion body language needed.

For Sony can try longer massage section,for Ray just service pakage will do.Worth it!

Does sony look similar to picture shown?

Guest Guest146

Hi All,

For HTSpa or any other spa, do we have to tip and if so, what's the average amount and how do you tip?

Also is appointment needed for HTSpa?

Thanks in advance

4 hours ago, Fordron said:

Any review on him?

A3530254-7749-4781-BCF8-8249FC16095A.png

Saw him eating at one of the shops below the spa. Small built (156cm), and look similar to the picture. He was smiling while watching his phone and eating. Quite cute I would say, a little bad boy look. Body wise not sure if he is that muscular, but at least lean fit?

Anyone try USA from HTS,he’s hot! As i get the feed back he’s tall and nice body build and more mature manly type! 

Manly straight acting type make me feel curious to try him.

Guest Enter a display name
On 3/18/2019 at 9:57 AM, Guest Puzzle said:

Does sony look similar to picture shown?

Yup Sony looks quite alike to his photo. His massage skills are pretty decent. Friendly too.  He's one of the more skilled masseur over at HTspa I feel. 

On 1/27/2019 at 9:03 PM, Xmengay said:

Part 2, 

As the owner of the place suggested a new therapist, 

i decided to just go with him, (Pic attached below) his name is Key.

He was just out done with his 4th customer of the day,

when told that he was booked again, he came and met me cheerfully.

We went to the room and massage started 

2 mins into it and i knew this boy can massage no issues, as i have already wasted 25 mins with the other therapist (Read part one above)

i told him lets skip the massage part, i told him to come over to cuddle and i was chatting with him

i found out that he was dam tired and he had 4 previous customers who all demanded him to ejaculate. 

I told him its OK you font have to ejaculate for me , but lets just cuddle 

he felt that it was not OK as he is being paid for the job and it will be unfair to just sleep. 

so u guys knew how it ended la, i only took 20 mins of his time and i didnt make him ejac as promised. 

My review on this guy- Key  (Pic attached)

7.5/10 - Attitude 

6.5/10 - Massage

7.5/10 - Service

Remarks - He is eager to please and honest dude, very sweet boy loves to cuddle. Do get him before he gets tired, he said he will be over during CNY period.

P.s - I am open to pvt consultation on this MB reviews - Pm me if u need info. 

Screenshot_20190127-202041_WeChat.jpg

Wow...he totally my type...will get him if im in jb

other who had experience with him had similar feedback?

23 hours ago, Fordron said:

Wow...he totally my type...will get him if im in jb

other who had experience with him had similar feedback?

I beg to differ!! I was the first customer of the day at noon. Key only has mediacore massage skill! Maybe he was overbooked the previous night.

his strokes are all mild like spreading kaya on bread. What more he didn't do b2b! asked him after 40 mins and he said captain didn't tell him it's b2b massage.

I don't know why I endure for 40 mins before telling him to stop. Asked the captain why and he looked 'blur' don't know what to say. Want to pass me discount coupons but I rejected. Worst still, after feedback to the boss, Chris, he said not everyone comes for b2b massage. What a lame excuse!

I have stopped going to them.

Guest What?
3 hours ago, andyjoe9 said:

I beg to differ!! I was the first customer of the day at noon. Key only has mediacore massage skill! Maybe he was overbooked the previous night.

his strokes are all mild like spreading kaya on bread. What more he didn't do b2b! asked him after 40 mins and he said captain didn't tell him it's b2b massage.

I don't know why I endure for 40 mins before telling him to stop. Asked the captain why and he looked 'blur' don't know what to say. Want to pass me discount coupons but I rejected. Worst still, after feedback to the boss, Chris, he said not everyone comes for b2b massage. What a lame excuse!

I have stopped going to them.

Just like what I experienced .. the most stupid Myanmar Boy..

Something awkward yet funny happened to me today, I went to htspa, finished my massage and was on my way back, saw a guy that really suit my liking (he was wearing sleeveless shirt) strong, muscular arms should be tall guy sitting around the staircase, I asked the guy at counter, who’s that? I want to know the name, the guy said there’s no one around there area, I was like shit, then he looked carefully. That guy was a cleaner but not a masseur! Hahha hahaha, I laughed and walked away.

Call my masseur at Zen this morning to book him. He told me to come at 5pm, I ask why, he said all massage shop got raided by the police and immigration. Today is the 7th day the authorities came to holiday plaza. So scary and i cancel to massage today. Be careful Gay (Guy)

53822784_377918816273334_811006751674466304_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=1110&_nc_zor=9&_nc_ht=z-m-scontent.fkul5-2.fna&oh=30ad8cc9bff1be20513067394bcfe075&oe=5D090858In conjunction with the soft opening of R & F mall, from 28 Mar to 31 Mar, enjoy a 75 mins treatment of massage + scrub @ only RM 188. What's more,  first booking of the day will enjoy a complimentary 25 min Dermalogical men's facial.

Let's relax is just located above the shopping mall, so after all the shopping and dining, let's relax your body,  soul and mind before your journey back to Singapore. 

Edited by Letsrelaxpp

44 minutes ago, Guest Sekaren said:

Anyone can share experiences with massage boys ? Good or bad greatly appreciated thanks guys 

So far so good. They are professionals

Guest Guest2Luq
On 3/24/2019 at 8:09 AM, Tamago001 said:

I will be in JB from 4 to 9 Apr 2019. Would like to have some companion to chat and possibly more. 

Am heading there from 6 to 7 Apr. My wechat iam2luq if we can hit off.

Guest Delin

If you’re into big dongs try Rooney, u won’t regret. He’s Solid as a rock, body is also muscular. Massage skills are about average I feel, but he is willing to please customers, of course for a fee

2 hours ago, Joshonly said:

Anyone tried khun and rooney? How was it?

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.