Male HQ

Mineral Water

What's your favourite mineral water brand?

I'm fine with tap water but if must buy bottled water, will choose Still ones like Ice Mountain and Evian. Somehow Sparkling waters like Perrier and San Pelligrino dont appeal to myh taste buds. How about you guys?

I was most impressed by the waiter at The Oriental Hotel who after announcing they had more than 12 types of mineral water, went on to recite the list from memory. But though he try so hard we all (including the Ang Mo in our party) ask for the "free" water

hmmm... i only take sparkling water in restaurants, and only if i'm in the mood (which is not often).

it's usually tap for me too... there was once i was in a restaurant where the waiters only offered sparkling and still water, convienently(?) forgetting the "third option"... my table ended up being the only table having tap :P

anyway it's super-common even in mid-high end restaurants in paris to offer tap water to patrons, so no need to be paiseh one... kekekeke

jingle-bitch screwed me over

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

normally i would ask for "iced water", I guess it should be tap, I dun expect them to boil it....

Some restaurant do add lemon into it and make it less tap taste :P

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.