Male HQ

Any Volunteer Lobang?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hi Guys,

Anyone of you have any lobang where I can volunteer my time as a transport driver (I drive) or buying of some basic home groceries or even ta pao dinners for old folks home etc? I can do it on a weekly basis.

I've tried the National Volunteer Website at http://www1.nvpc.org.sg/npo/ematch/index.asp

and do the ematch but I find that most of the list there are not really what I wanted. I've tried one and some are even rather commercial and they refer to the old folks as their "clients".

Maybe some of you know of some old folks home or orphanages where they need some kind of services. Thanks!

Guest thatwasrunie

if your doing youth related things, i might be of service. im a volunteer or much more a junior camp co ordinator. :)

if helping out youth ( PLEASE, PUBLIC APPEAL. VOLUNTEER WORK MEANS DOING CLEAN STUFF :D ) pm me or something

Guest Guest
Hi Guys,

Anyone of you have any lobang where I can volunteer my time as a transport driver (I drive) or buying of some basic home groceries or even ta pao dinners for old folks home etc? I can do it on a weekly basis.

I've tried the National Volunteer Website at http://www1.nvpc.org.sg/npo/ematch/index.asp

and do the ematch but I find that most of the list there are not really what I wanted. I've tried one and some are even rather commercial and they refer to the old folks as their "clients".

Maybe some of you know of some old folks home or orphanages where they need some kind of services. Thanks!

Do you masterbate for old folks?

Guest Guest
Hi Guys,

Do you masterbate for old folks? As pointed out by thatwasrunie "( PLEASE, PUBLIC APPEAL. VOLUNTEER WORK MEANS DOING CLEAN STUFF )" ...

I hope you are just joking ....

Please be respectful of this ... as pointed out by

Guest Angry SGP
Hi Guys,

For once I really think the forum should prevent anonymous postings because of silly and childish remarks like this...

Grow up, whoever you are! :swear:

Dear Guest,

I've traced your posting to a few recent post which I feel bordering being insulting and rude.

This recent post is totally an unacceptably remark.

If you got nothing nice to say, please just move on and read other posting.

If I see another insensitive and rude posting from you.

I will get your IP ban.

Do take this as a FINAL WARNING.

Hi Guest,

So kind of you, I always heard there is a lot of kidney patient also have problems taking transport from their dialysis centre to home, cause after dialysis, they will feel week and money all pay for dialysis, so taxi is a financial burden to them.

I suggest you would like to check out with NKF or KDF, I am very sure they would be so delight to introduce to people having dialysis at their centre to you.

Keep up the good work :clap:

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

... ... ...I always heard there is a lot of kidney patient also have problems taking transport from their dialysis centre to home, cause after dialysis, they will feel week and money all pay for dialysis, so taxi is a financial burden to them.

I suggest you would like to check out with NKF or KDF, I am very sure they would be so delight to introduce to people having dialysis at their centre to you.

This is a good suggestion! :clap:

Hi Guys,

you should go see a doctor IMMEDIATELY.....becos u're very sick.....in the head. Big one.

night_listener, don't bother giving him advise, since you know he is already sick to the core. I think its beyond help already anyway, probably the best for him is reincarnation now, let the big one up there do the work.

Heard of the weeds call touch-me-not? You touch it, it seems like it withers up, but after awhile, it eopns the leaves again. Don't touch it, let it die under the hot sun, weather like these, these days, it wouldn't probably survive anyway.

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

• Guest locked this topic