Male HQ

Malaysia Airline Mh370 Missing Plane Discussion (compiled)

Undies69

What i am afraid is that the terrorist will use that plane as ammo. I won't be surprised that.Malaysia, US and China know the 'real' truth but hid it from public.

Yeah, the Channel 8 news talks about the plane might be used as a weapon of destruction.

I really concern now as we are so near and since the day MBS is bulit, I always visualise it to be a ideal target 911 style.

Guest Raiden Alpha

Yeah, the Channel 8 news talks about the plane might be used as a weapon of destruction.

I really concern now as we are so near and since the day MBS is bulit, I always visualise it to be a ideal target 911 style.

I seriously doubt Singaporeans will lose any sleep over MBS if it really met the fate of a 911 incident.

Again many of you here are starting to speculate again since last page til now. I thought I got reprimand for unneeded speculations and was told to offer prayer to the missing instead?

Why aren't you people doing the same thing too.

-_-

Edited by Raiden Alpha

Guest Guest

Pls lah, quite unlikely.

(I need to pretend I am unhappy with you if not someone not happy)

KUALA LUMPUR: The last words spoken from the cockpit of the Malaysian passenger jet that went missing 10 days ago were believed to have been spoken by the co-pilot, the airline's top executive said on Monday.

"Initial investigations indicate it was the co-pilot who basically spoke," Malaysia Airlines CEO Ahmad Jauhari Yahya told a news briefing.

The last message from the cockpit -- "All right, good night" -- came after one of the plane's crucial signalling systems had been manually disabled.

However, the airline's chief executive was unclear when the plane's communications system was switched off.

KUALA LUMPUR: As Malaysia further extends its search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 - the costs are rising.

Some analysts say the outlay could run beyond $100 million, far beyond the most expensive aviation investigations in history.

It comes at a time when Malaysians have been grappling with the rising cost of living, with some even taking to the streets in protest.

For the Malaysian government, money has become no object when it comes to finding flight MH370.

Dozens of the nation's vessels and aircraft are scouring land and sea to find the missing plane, as teams of experts investigate data around the clock.

Government-owned Malaysia Airlines has also spared no expense.

Each missing passenger's family have been given US$5,000 in financial assistance on top of food, lodging, counselling and more as they wait for news.

Guest guest

Then go form your own judgment on things and realise what world we are living in right now.

A world where desperate pseudo-intellectual people who can't even express themselves with proper grammar repeatedly attempt to pass off troll posts and unfounded posturing as "reasoned" arguments?

Heard the most touching thing this morning, Malaysian Malay radio Suria FM, Cantonese/Mandarin radio 988 FM and English radios Red FM and Capital FM held a joint broadcast this morning in solidarity for MH370. And i thought i was tuned in to the wrong frequency for a while!

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest Guest

MAS is definitely holding back on a lot of information. I now suspect that if there is indeed internal foul play from MAS pilot or engineer, then MAS is worried about being used by the passengers' relatives. I think the payout would be substantially bigger if internal foul play than if by outside groups.

MAS is definitely holding back on a lot of information. I now suspect that if there is indeed internal foul play from MAS pilot or engineer, then MAS is worried about being used by the passengers' relatives. I think the payout would be substantially bigger if internal foul play than if by outside groups.

I doubt so, if it's mas fault, it will be known as the Americans and China are involved.if there is a cover up, it could be more than a faulty mas.

Intelligence checks on the 153 Chinese passengers aboard a missing Malaysian airliner produced no red flags, China said Tuesday, as investigators struggled to clarify events that led to the plane's dramatic disappearance.

Desperate relatives of Chinese passengers aboard flight MH370 threatened to go on hunger strike on Tuesday as they demanded answers about the missing aircraft from Malaysian officials.
The turn that diverted the missing Malaysia Airlines plane off its flight path was programmed into the aircraft's computer navigation system, probably by someone in the cockpit, the New York Times reported late Monday.

Is this constructive and helping the unfortunate incident?

Even Abang, a qualified and experienced trainer, questioned your source. Are those your own speculation?

You just come here to yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk............................. and poison us with your negativity.

You should read #147 posted by MAS and learn a thing or two.

Always pray and hope.

your use of "even" is not logically right! =)

The so called experts in the investigation seems somewhat disappointing so far with not a trace of the plane.

Interestingly I came across a write up and it seems that it could actually explain what happened to mh370 at least its more believe able than what we have right now.

Let me try to summarise n make it easier for the average guy to understand.

MH370 could have had a situation like an electrical fault wch could at some point escalate to be a smoke and or fire situation if its not resolved.

Hence the transponder went off n acars lost its power source..

The pilot then reported his position n said gdnite.

At this point power is lost to the communication system which could  explain why there were not further calls.

The situation could have by now escalated to smoke in the plane.

The commander would have to decide his actions...continue towards Vietnam over the south china sea of turn around n try to find a more suitable airport in case he needs to dive down to land if the situation persists.

Perhaps a turn was programmed towards langkawi 13000ft runway on Malaysian soil.

We donr really know the actual situation onboard but lets assume they had one then decided to turn the plane around.

The crew could also be knocked out by the smoke if they did not react fast enough n put on the oxy mask.

With no one in control the entire plane could be smoked out too.

The plane on auto pilot will fly at the last heading or programme towards the next point and beyond till they run out of fuel.

It may sound far fetch to some...but it's really possible...more possible than what I have read in the papers.

The writer is not saying it happened this way just his version of what could have happened to mh370.

If nothing else is found in the weeks n months ahead..perhaps looking at this scenario n tracking the possible path the plane could perhaps be located in this direction towards the Indian ocean.

Just some food for thought :hat:

wonder which country will make this missing plane into a movie.China , malaysia or singapore .

It must be Canada/ UK... In Mayday/ Air Crash Investigations

Edited by Vanillamilkshakes

"Go out looking like you want to be seen - reliable, respectable; A man who can deliver, not one of the boys"

晚上10点:澳洲为首的国际搜救队伍在大马时间晚上9点暂停搜寻,并未找到卫星照片里面的物体。

搜寻工作将在明日大马时间清晨5点30分继续进行。

Australia still not able to find anything and have cease the search at 9pm.

will continue tml from 530am.

u mean Marineboy will be the director? so Singapore will  be the first to put this into  a movie.

Not exactly...

Marineboy would certainly be an excellent director, and I am sure he is a high level expert.

I only meant that he found a possible scenario for the accident, with technical explanations which can explain all the different facts we know today.

But I am not sure it's a good idea to consider making a movie, while so many families and relatives are still waiting to learn what happenned.

Later, maybe...

Guest Shakehead

Indian news network.

Haaaa India military is also helping to search the Indian Ocean, no wonder they didn't find anything, They have the location all wrong!

An assistant manager at a French bakery here has resigned after displaying two tipping cups asking customers to vote on what has happened to the missing Malaysia Airlines flight 370.

One cup at the Artisan Boulangerie Compagnie's (ABC) Asia Square branch showed the tail of a plane diving downwards. The other showed a jet cruising in the clouds with a caption reading "Still alive!" A sign next to them read: "What happen 2 MH370?"

Facebook user Robert Gaxiola spotted the display and uploaded a photo of it onto his page, asking if other users found it "insensitive or ignorant".

He later shared it on the Facebook page of the bakery, which has five branches in Singapore.

The company said on its Facebook page on Thursday that a staff member had been "terminated" for his "highly insensitive and gross misconduct".

But a check with the company director later revealed that the assistant manager, a man in his 30s who has been with the branch for about four months, had tendered his resignation following the incident.

ABC also apologised unreservedly for the "appalling personal action by our employee at our premises". It is investigating and promised to enforce disciplinary action on those involved.

An assistant manager at a French bakery here has resigned after displaying two tipping cups asking customers to vote on what has happened to the missing Malaysia Airlines flight 370.

One cup at the Artisan Boulangerie Compagnie's (ABC) Asia Square branch showed the tail of a plane diving downwards. The other showed a jet cruising in the clouds with a caption reading "Still alive!" A sign next to them read: "What happen 2 MH370?"

Facebook user Robert Gaxiola spotted the display and uploaded a photo of it onto his page, asking if other users found it "insensitive or ignorant".

He later shared it on the Facebook page of the bakery, which has five branches in Singapore.

The company said on its Facebook page on Thursday that a staff member had been "terminated" for his "highly insensitive and gross misconduct".

But a check with the company director later revealed that the assistant manager, a man in his 30s who has been with the branch for about four months, had tendered his resignation following the incident.

ABC also apologised unreservedly for the "appalling personal action by our employee at our premises". It is investigating and promised to enforce disciplinary action on those involved.

what a prick.

Have you got the link to this story?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

312u0rc.jpg

Everyone is sure going cray cray just because of MH370

More shocking to know their Geography std.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

In a recent TV talk-show, Indonesian former president said that it's better to stop the search of MH370, because this require substantial funding (especially for the third world countries involved, excluding Malaysia). Particulary, he believed that there are a lot of facts hidden by Malaysia (they said they have lithium ion battries inside MH370 in their latest admission). He said that it is better to use this money (state money) for other purposes, such as give it to the victims' family. He also contended that Malaysia is a little bit inhuman by 'introgating' all the victims' families and suspecting that one of these people is the possible suspect, their first priority should be to find the plane and blackboxes, and not to suspect who the terorrist is.

Personally i also think that Malaysia need to step up more and not depends enterily on other countries help. For example, they just gave Australia full authority to lead the search in the 'new suspected' area. Even if the location is far and it is still uncertain, they should actually send one or two assets there, just like what China did.

"Go out looking like you want to be seen - reliable, respectable; A man who can deliver, not one of the boys"

The announcement by the Malaysian PM appears to have been based solely on tracking data supplied by Inmarsat and not on sightings of debris in the ocean.

- bbc.co.uk 

― J'son M. Lee 

Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak says "with great sadness" data now confirms that the aircraft's last position was in the Indian Ocean south of Perth in a press conference that is being held now.

The following SMS message has been sent to relatives: "Malaysia Airlines deeply regrets that we have to assume beyond any reasonable doubt that MH370 has been lost and that none of those on board survived. As you will hear in the next hour from Malaysia's Prime Minister, we must now accept all evidence suggests the plane went down in the Southern Indian Ocean."

My point how can he concluded this matter solely based on data not confirming the debris from MH370. It is just not right,

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest mh370 :(

I am sure they will not announce "assumptions" without conclusive information. They might be more to the story that they are not revealing just yet. From what I know from life lessons (and movies), nothing is conclusive until concrete evidence has been found. In this case, if I do not find the passengers, there is a chance they are still alive. 

• G_M changed the title to Malaysia Airline Mh370 Missing Plane Discussion (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic