Male HQ

Good For A Swim - Hot Weather

As the topic suggested, i went to YCK today :D:lol: At the entrance i saw a stocky guy heading towards his car after finishing his swim and he smiled at me... :P I feel good of course. If you happen to read this message, i would like to know you. You were taller than me wearing black pants and nice office shirt and i was walking towards the swimming complex The pool was quiet, a few hunks and cutie teens in shallower pool - an ideal ambience under the hot sun. I spend 2 hours soaking and relaxing myself in the peaceful pool. When i finished a few laps, i headed towards the shower room, i didn't shower because i was captivated by two nice stocky men exhibiting their dangling dicks in the shower rooms without closing the doors. They were not shy and very generous to show their powerfu uncut tools, i was a little shy though (never cruised for donkey years liao) and notheleless visually molested their dicks with pouncing heart. Whoever you are today, many thanks for making my day fruitful for you guys have nice foreskin and built. :thumb:

Moderator's comment

Sweetie Pie, I've deleted 3 other similar threads @9.12pm [2 posts] and @9.13pm [shorter version of this same posting] as not to confuse our readers. Hope you understand. Cheers!

IkuTube

Guest Guest
hot weather or just the people around xD

Everything is just so hot (including the chillied mee siam i ate there). :D

Thanks moderators for helping me delete the posts. I wasn't able to do it myself so i emailed moderators to help out. The system prompted unsuccessful when i tried posting but in actual fact it got posted thus...the triplicated effect.

hot weather or just the people around xD

Everything is just so hot (including the chillied mee siam i ate there). :D

Thanks moderators for helping me delete the posts. I wasn't able to do it myself so i emailed moderators to help out. The system prompted unsuccessful when i tried posting but in actual fact it got posted thus...the triplicated effect.

:P is me, forgot to log in while replying.

You can't because you are a guest and only when you are a member will you be able to edit your own message.

• Guest locked this topic