Male HQ

Yachting Outing

Guest bearbear

Guest bearbear

I also got afew suggesttions.

I like the idea of Bottle Tree Park, can fish as i kinda of like fishing too but most times i fish on my uncle's friend's yacht. I have 2 suggestions for some other outings we can do.

If anyone keen to take a 82ft yacht out on singapore waters or international for BBQ or fishing or sightseeing let me know as he charges really cheap. Theres 7 cabins on board, this is the yacht that i go fishing in lah.

Also, i love to go ghost hunting, i used to do it with family and friends bout once a month last year but these days too busy.

maybe, we BWers can get together and go ghost hunting.

cheers

bb

Bearbear,

fishing is ok but no ghost hunting for me. You'll never know what may follow you back after the ghost hunting trip (No, not a horny male ghost you perverts!. :D )

I've read somewhere that one of the local ghost hunter who organised ghost hunting trip in Singapore had the misfortune of offending something dirty during one of his ghost hunting trip and he nearly almost died!

Yes, ghost hunting can be thrilling and exciting but better be safe than sorry whether the story is true or not. :lol:

Guest bearbear
Yachting sounds good~ Keke...

Personally, I am not into fishing. I think it is cruel. But if you guys are interested, someone can just take the lead and organise a fishing trip for the members who are interested... :)

okok, its bout time i take the lead,keke.

but its wont be so soon on as im have my hands full with my soccer team trials on the 15th of july, maybe the week end after the 15?

Better closer to end of the month as we will still need to pay my uncle's friend for the rental of the yacth, it comes with a captian but pls hor he very dirty and ugly, keke. So closer to end of the month is better mah, payday.

Its licence to carry with insur 50 passagers but most time most we carry 35 only as so not too crampy.

Rental is to what im told is cheapest in town (pls check if need as i do not know the market price of yacth rental)

1st 2hours is $350.00

every sub hour is $150.00

min hour needed for rental is 4hours.

lets see where this goes ok.

cheers

bb

Aiyo Asura... why worry.. u are the life-log for us.. we can all hang on to u while u float so no need for us to get the life-jackets. However, as an added precaution, please eat more onions in the morning so that there is enuf air built-up inside u !!

p.s - another precaution. do not let out any of the "air" while we are in the boat. Otherwise we will be dead before anything else!!

Live A Life, Live it Well. Be Forgiving, All will be Well.

1st 2hours is $350.00

every sub hour is $150.00

min hour needed for rental is 4hours.

Minimum is 4 hours rental.

first 2 hrs is $350. next 2 hours is $150 per hour: $300

total for minimum 4 hr rental is $650.00

if you divide that to 35 pax it's $19.00 per head. That is definitely way good a price to pay for a 4 hr boat ride... but i suspect it will be at least 7 hours... unless you want a really SHORT trip, and only to nearby waters, definitely NOT international if you wanna come back within 4 hours...

so working on 7 hours... First 2 hrs - $350

subsequent 5 hrs $150 x 5 + $750

total is $1,100.00

divide that by 35 pax is $33.00 per head. it's still affordable minus the food/drinks.

It's more realistic to work at $50 per head for a 7 hr trip. Nicer if set off at 11pm and come back at 7 am next morning - nite fishing and other things...

I would love a BBQ dinner out at sea and in a 10 cabin boat... wow... maybe very fun if the captain and his deckhands can turn a blind eye and deaf ear to the goings on and keep watch as boat is anchored in international waters... hahaha...

:whistle:

Guest bearbear

Hi all,

Hope i can post this got damm postings, getting very piss with being diverted to forumer.com all the time.............arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr(not at henry & gang ok...keke)

will, start planning for this trip after july 15 as i have my soccer trials on the 15th of july and i also need to plan our badminton sessions.

hope you guys hold in there.

cheers

bb

I would love a BBQ dinner out at sea and in a 10 cabin boat... wow... maybe very fun if the captain and his deckhands can turn a blind eye and deaf ear to the goings on and keep watch as boat is anchored in international waters... hahaha...

aiyoh Balu dont tempt me le.. Love the idea of servicing the captain and the deckman while they keep watch...

Damn I don think I can go ...

Live A Life, Live it Well. Be Forgiving, All will be Well.