My Fav Japanese Song

Guest Guest

at the moment i am enjoying songs from nada sou sou's soundtrack

which includes begin's shanshin no hana

some youtube vids

some youtube links

shogo hamada

some shogo hamada youtube vids

in particular i fell in love with his "spring, twenty, 1973" but can't find it anywhere... anyone who may have come across the song? i only manage to listen to it on japan-a-radio (an online japanese/anime radio service)

and during final year exams in poly, i listened to fukuyama masaharu's albums on repeat ad nauseum (goodnight, squall, sakurazaka), on the cd player bear got for me since i needed music while studying... haha... those were the days...

and during national service, tatsuro yamashita's "loveland island" accompanied me during the trips to base and kept my spirits up when patrolling out at sea

my japanese music playlist

Hi... i started off knowing zero Japanese songs.. but now could sing more than 20 Japanese songs at the bar. ;)

>Sweetie pie, if u are here, u can easily get 1970/80s CD from 2nd hand shop call BookOff at gd prices. Have u tried if the CDs are on sales online? There is a high chance u can buy it off online.

>Utada Hikaru songs are of high difficulty to me. the keys are often quite high. but i admit got good songs..

>BP, u liked nadasousou and sanshin no hana? then i think u would like Okinawa songs too. Here beside singing it in the Japanese format, they also sing some okinawa song in the okinawa dialect. San shin no hana is my fav. song now! :thumb:

>Matte, i like

Andy > HONTO??? I've been listening to spitz since i was in sec 2 (which is about 11 yrs ago!! hahah!) The 1st song ive heard from them is sora mo toberu hazu. You should try robinson, unmei no hito, neko ni naritai, and their more recent hits like stargazer, mahou no kotoba etc :D :D:D

They did celebrate their 15th anniversary by inviting other singers to sing their songs and cut an album ( called sweets for my spitz )...Not my cuppa tho haha :)

Maybe one day can do a spitz duet~~~

LOL

Hi... i started off knowing zero Japanese songs.. but now could sing more than 20 Japanese songs at the bar. ;)

>Sweetie pie, if u are here, u can easily get 1970/80s CD from 2nd hand shop call BookOff at gd prices. Have u tried if the CDs are on sales online? There is a high chance u can buy it off online.

>Utada Hikaru songs are of high difficulty to me. the keys are often quite high. but i admit got good songs..

>BP, u liked nadasousou and sanshin no hana? then i think u would like Okinawa songs too. Here beside singing it in the Japanese format, they also sing some okinawa song in the okinawa dialect. San shin no hana is my fav. song now! :thumb:

>Matte, i like

>Sweetie pie

would try, u are interested in songs in the 70s and 80s rite?

> airbin..havent heard of the song bf...but would try someday..

the oldest jap songs i know are in 1940s.

Miso no hibari is one of the names remembered by many japanese. can sing most of her songs. ;)

for those of you who have no idea wat kind of songs are out there...

if you have itunes, go to radio - international - japan-a-radio

its a great online radio playing quite current and songs from anime... great for just having an idea wats it about.

http://www.japanaradio.com/

ps: andy, really like this version done by a dad... haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdtD3-3JhCg

Jap Songs i like

B'z - Konya Tsuki No Mieru Oka Ni (from Beautiful Life sountrack)

Do as Infinity - Yestaday & Today

Every Little Things - Time Goes By

Ken Hirai - Close Your Eyes

Kinki Kids -Flower

Namie Amuro - Want Me Want Me

Yuna Ito - Endless Story

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic