Male HQ

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

HendryTan

Hello!

I've created the account yesterday and only managed to update my profile today. I'm a 30 years old guy from Kuala Lumpur. I'm an average Malay guy (my late grandmother was a Chinese though). 

I enjoy good conversations (be it about silly things to world's climate change lol). In my free time, I enjoy cooking, playing pc games, strumming some songs with my ukulele, I enjoy watching good movies, tv series, anime (fav anime is Code Geass), reading and just strolling around. Hmm what else, oh yeah, my perfect "heaven" would be sitting in a room while it's raining outside, with my ukulele, some coffee and maybe with a significant other by my side.

Oh yeah, I'm such a romantic lol. It's obvious from my post that ideally I'm looking for a relationship, but well, I'm a believer that good things don't come easily so for now I'm happy meeting people and we shall see from there lol! (Yeah I'm a single guy, every one knows we men are super horny creatures haha so some releases would be good :D)

And if we ever reached that stage, I'm 80% btm lol (I tried topping for the first time and it was with my ex so yeah kinda enjoy that too) PM's are welcome, especially from the sane and sorted guys. Please don't be a creep and rude (it's dumb and it's such a turn-off).

Thank you for reading up all my nonsense haha cheers guys,

GeekyNerdyIntellectualDude.    

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there

I am new here just found out about this place.

I am a relatively laid back guy I enjoy normal chats and love online roleplay chats.

I am bi. In terms of sex I am an oral bottom for the most part. I do like being rimmed and sucked too.

I love massive cocks and huge cum loads. I am from subang. :)

Hey  all, Just signed up to the forum though i was passive reader for long time...

i am 32 Indian expat working around Asia (mostly traveling )  , i am BI , mostly like to have fun with "Cute" type guys. will be in Singapore for next 20+ days, and will come back now and then to this beautiful county.

if you like indian  and if you believe cute, add me lah :-)

Hi all 

Im praveen from India, I started my masters in NTU last August so I will be in singa for 2 yrs max. Hope to get good friends in Singapore. I like Asian looking male more. I don't know y. I don't look for relationships. NSA most preferred with extended friendship. Bi vers with a clean 6.5 boner. Like to have more than two sick at a time. 

Hope to have great life here in singapura.

Pm me.

:whistle:

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 11:31 PM, soursoup said:

Hi everyone,

Im 28/165/85 malay. i love to try edged, cumcontrol and prostate milking. handsfree cum would be great.

Anyone would like to edge/cumcontrol me, do PM me.

Its a pleasure to know you guys. Thanks

Wann try this ...where n when to cumcontrol wid ya? :)

Hi all,

Just registered my account and happy to know this platform after waiting for trevvy to be active for years.

I am a malaysian who have been living here for about 10 years.  I am in my early 30, 170/68 ( working hard to bring back my shape now) Looking for friends/sports buddy here who doesn't mind my complicated identity. Best, we can be drinking buddy or fun buddy

Edited by alone_lonely

Hey all!

Super new to the forums here. :) 

A not-so-typical 22 y/o Gemini currently based in KL, Malaysia. Born and raised by a Chinese father, and Chinese mother, which would in effect also make him Chinese - or so he believes. Enjoys meeting new people for shenanigans and indefinite encounters. 

Always looking forward,

Lord Spunk. 

From KK, Sabah East Malaysia.

I'm new to this forum, but had been a silent reader for sometime. So I consider myself newbie ok :P Please guide me through.

Chinese mixed here, 27 this year. I love meeting new friends and connect more with our world. Hoping to know more of you guys here.

Love to hike and trek. Self-gym here. View my profile for my height, weight role etc...

Edited by emojess

Proud Sabahan :clap:

Hello , local guy here, age 21 who's relatively new to this 'scene'. Looking for friends and if it goes anywhere , maybe a date?. Add me up and we can chat/talk. 

Slightly big build / Tall / Malay / 21 / Preference for speaking in English / TV shows / Films / Gamer /  Gemini / INFP