Male HQ
HendryTan

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

Guest Stallion

Hello World! 

Greetings from a uni guy. I am new here so would love some good company to guide me through. 

Guest Stallion

@joshTWjosh 

Merci mate, I am hoping to meet some like minded folks here. Stallion seemed bold and upright ;) 

Welcome all.

This place was once known for the mature gay Singaporean male.

But we are experiencing an influx of men from all ages and different nationalities these years.

Anonymous guests can be bitchy sometimes (rather frequently) but nothing to fear cause the mods will moderate their asses if they get out of hand.

Peace out.

Self-introductory thread!

Well, to be honest, most forums tend to have a seperate, uh, board (for the lack of proper knowledge for the term) for it I suppose this will do.

I'm a semi-active, fairly geeky (ask me anything chemistry-ish and I'll try my best to answer it P:), lean (starting to get a bit of muscle mass, what with NAPFA tests in the corner), gay male.

I like guys who like guys.

That's about it.

Cheers!

I am new to posting here, but I've been a member for quite a while now.

Looking for like minded people to chat with; e.g. Gay geeks who love to learn new things. I lean towards computer related topics but i basically talk about anything under the sun :P. Currently learning Chinese as a hobby and as a personal endeavor to acquire a third language while I am here.

I am Filipino but always mistaken for something else :-/. Haha.

hello, I am new here, call me seraphic by my nickname here, hopping to find some friends here  ^_^  ^_^  ^_^

Hi there... I'm not really new.. having first chanced upon BW in 1998. After a 13 year hiatus, I'm happy to know that it is still very much alive and thriving.. Seeking chat and friends and new ideas to enrich my life...

Be informed that now this forum has another new addition - ME. haha.

for people seeking sports buddies, or best friends, kindly just ping me.

seeking similar (:

Hi, new member joined today. Caucasian bear based in East Coast. 45/188/100

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best