Male HQ

How Tall Are You?

charvo87

Anyone agree that tall guys tend to be better looking provided they are not on the plump/chubby side?

In fact tall guys with muscles are usually the hot guys. Some people says there are ugly tall guys, but face can undergo minor surgery or do some facelift, even if acne can pay for facial session. But short means short, even if the face is good looking, still won't make the short guy "hot".

I am a 24 years old guy, just wanting to know more friends..

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Sport-coholic

Anyone agree that tall guys tend to be better looking provided they are not on the plump/chubby side?

In fact tall guys with muscles are usually the hot guys. Some people says there are ugly tall guys, but face can undergo minor surgery or do some facelift, even if acne can pay for facial session. But short means short, even if the face is good looking, still won't make the short guy "hot".

Aaron Kwok is hot. :whistle:

I don't think I've seen anyone taller than me on this thread yet hahaha xD

Please look back the thread history. :P

163 :(

Is it true tall people hunch in Singapore cause everything is made for shorter people.

Not everyone but there is indeed a sizeable number of tall guys who do hunch.

My cousins are over 180 but they don't hunch so they look good.

Sadly, I inherited the short gene in my family.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 2 weeks later...

180. Not always great when you area pure btm and a number of tops are short then you heheh... but there are some who are more comfortable with that as they like top a bigger guy heheh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest hello.pseudo

180. Not always great when you area pure btm and a number of tops are short then you heheh... but there are some who are more comfortable with that as they like top a bigger guy heheh

Exact same sentiments!

180 and btm flex.

yup...i'm 177 and its tough to find top who are bigger.

heheh I had a guy I met at CBP who was only I think 1.50m. Short fellow but very gung ho to have some fun with me. And boy did he do his best to give me a good fucking. He has a thing about topping bigger guys. He was not very big but he made it up with a long session and before that spend a good period fingering me until i was damn high on a park bench!!

Being too tall and doing it at the park and in a doggy stye standing up and bending over is not easy when you are tall and the top is a little shorter then you. I had chaff my knees as I have to bend at the knees with a open stance and use the bench to prop against my knee as they have their way with you from the rear. I have to bend at the knees and open stance to lower my rear to adjust to the height of their cock heheh  I had one guy who bang me so hard, I got bruise on the knees heheh.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 2 weeks later...