Male HQ

How Tall Are You?

charvo87

Just curious, why when it comes to height it is measured in Metric,but cocksize is sometime measure is imperial?  posted the same question on the other thread.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a pathetic 160 only wish i had eaten more nutritious food during primary and secondary school days and not just eating maggi mee only. Not enough nutritious to grow my bones so cant get tall. I was almost the same height as my older brother which is 3 years older than me during primary school days. During that time he keep eating meat and getting fatter and taller while i only eat maggi mee only without other stuff and my height almost never grow during secondary school days.

Just wondering, is there anyone here that feel he it too tall and wish to be shorter?

I am not tall and I wish to taller just another 6cm will do.

I know some that are over 180 and they still wish to be taller.

Edited by sam7566

So many people like to have taller BF, is it hoping to have a towering figure to protect you? I heard many tall people complain to me that they always head butt the roof of the double decker bus and low beam rooftop and always in pain lol.

So many people like to have taller BF, is it hoping to have a towering figure to protect you? I heard many tall people complain to me that they always head butt the roof of the double decker bus and low beam rooftop and always in pain lol.

But tall guys are usually seeking taller guys... lol

But tall guys are usually seeking taller guys... lol

tall guys still want to seek taller guys and they will have a very hard time to find those small percentage number of people lol.

I once dated a guy who was 193. Malaysian Chinese. I always complained that my neck hurts whenever I talk to him. Ans when I try to kiss him, he would always disturb me. Pretty nice fella, I like the feeling of being the smaller one for once.

Tall guys are the best, even though I'm not that short myself! 176cm. But wished I was taller!!

179cm here.. really want that 1cm more. :(

wear long pants more often to make the impression that you are taller. that's what i do X:

when measuring height, straighten your back more?

you can always wear heels and spike up your hair :)