Male HQ

Wide Age Gap Relationship + R/ship Btw A Younger And Older Guy + Does Age Matters In A R/ship? (Compiled)

Guest Senior

Age gap in a relationship/date  

227 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Relationship

I met a guy who was 15 years older than me once. We did click a lot, had a lot of topics to talk about. :rolleyes:

He thought I was 30 plus before meeting me.

So I think age doesn't matter. You need to see if you can click with him.

It's so sweet that both of you clicked a lot, and had a lot of topics to talk about, even though he was 15 years older than you.

Did both of you get into a relationship?

I am 54yo this year. I have a 28yo Thai boyfriend in Bangkok who is my regular sex partner whenever I am in Thailand. Most of you will be thinking that he's in it for my money.

Haha, but money doesn't count in our relationship. He is heir to a multi-million dollar business empire, happily married with children but he just adores the way I worship his manhood. We have been together for more than 2 years. And he is the one who gives expensive gifts not the other way round. Honestly, I can't afford to be giving away expensive gifts - lol.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest BEAUTY

I am 54yo this year. I have a 28yo Thai boyfriend in Bangkok who is my regular sex partner whenever I am in Thailand. Most of you will be thinking that he's in it for my money.

Haha, but money doesn't count in our relationship. He is heir to a multi-million dollar business empire, happily married with children but he just adores the way I worship his manhood. We have been together for more than 2 years. And he is the one who gives expensive gifts not the other way round. Honestly, I can't afford to be giving away expensive gifts - lol.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me where you buy your Kong Tao (Black Magic) !!! I also want!!!

For me, compatibility in age and financial status are bases for build a LTR.

My bf is ONE month younger than me and we have similar spending power. This July, we will be celebrating our 28th anniversary ...

Interestingly, we first met each other in Singapore though we are BOTH not Singaporeans! We both left Singapore in 1991.

age does matter lol

Maybe not so much in case of real mutual love...

And age gap is a relative notion: 10 years gap is considerable when you are 20, but not so important when you are 50...

I'm 10 years older than my bf, and we have been in love for 10 years now.

Good luck to all of you

• 2 months later...
Both Edge and Kees shares the same IP and posted one after the other.

hahaha. how pathetic.

anyway, used to think it'd be okay even if my bf was way older than me, cos it's love. then the idea of not being able to grow up together, and experience the same kind of feelings, happiness and pain of the world that we are progressing together made me realize i should look for someone near my age.

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Used to be with someone 7 years older. I was 22 and he 29 when we met. I was fresh out of school then into my first job. over the 9 years we were together, I progressed in many aspects of my life while time more or less stood still for him. It ended eventually. Noire with someone 4 years younger and we are more in tune with each other.

I met my bf via Grindr. we are both Indonesian Chinese. We just started our relationship on 23 August 2011! (VERY NEW!) He is 37 and I am 23. 14 years difference and we are now madly in love. I am flying off to Ireland for 4 months so it's gonna be a test for us! Wish me all the best! (:

its gonna be a tough journey. nevertheless, all the best :)

• 2 weeks later...

Can I just make a simple point please? I don't think you can equate age with maturity - I have met some younger people who are incredibly mature for their age. I have an 18 year old friend who has experienced very challenging circumstances in her life which has forced her to grow up way before her time and I feel like I am speaking to a streetwise, experienced, mature adult when I am talking to her. Likewise, I had a friend who dated an older guy who was 'straight' for a long time then decided to experiment dating men - and oh boy, the amount of bullshit he had to put up with this older guy who had yet to have the chance to figure out his sexual identity and at times, my friend felt so frustrated that despite dating an older man he felt like he was handling an immature teenager still terribly confused in so many ways.

So it's not your age per se, it's your maturity, your state of mind that matters.

If both parties love each other dearly,then I don't see why age matters.

I'm in love with a man recently;who's currently studying overseas,and he's returning on December,and he's afraid that our relationship may not be successful.

I've promised to him that I won't give my cock to other men before he gets back,and we're gonna meet the day after Christmas and exchange gifts.I can't stop falling in love with him,and he's about 7 years older than me,but I don't care.

What matters is the love for each other and how you would maintain it throughout your life. :)

As posted, age does not equate to emotional maturity. This is the usual progression:

1. Spills

2. Drills

3. Thrills

4. Bills

5. Ills

6. Pills

7. Wills

Emotional Maturity grows with experience, not age! Time is a poor measurement of experience as one does not reflect on his life hence the "stubbornness" one faces. As one faces trauma, usually an illness, it forces an experience, "ego" must be shed. Reflection occurs and one get clarity on their life. Clarity is a blessed trait that is missed by many. How many people do you know can make themselves clear without fear? Clarity does not mean rudeness or being spiteful. It is being real in reality.

Age does not matter. It is the reality that both observes that share as values and most importantly, you complement each other and grow each other!

• 1 month later...

I met my bf via Grindr. we are both Indonesian Chinese. We just started our relationship on 23 August 2011! (VERY NEW!)

He is 37 and I am 23.

14 years difference and we are now madly in love.

I am flying off to Ireland for 4 months so it's gonna be a test for us!

Wish me all the best! (:

all the best to u... :)

Guest Marad44
... understand why this person wants to be with you, and why u want to be with him...

Generation gap should thin out as the couple mature. For instance the generation gap between a 20 & 30 year old couple will be narrower when they are 30 & 40, more so when they 40 & 50 and so on.

It stands to reason why a guy at 20 would face a bigger challenge with his older man than a guy at 30.

i think its very easy to be madly in love when there is a huge age gap- the older one is excited at such a fresh young blood rejuvenating his life. the younger one is excited at finding someone with an unfamiliar/exciting sense of maturity to "take care" of him. however, from personal experience; normally it doesn't last very long. once the 'madly in love' honeymoon period is over, the reality sets in. you realise you have few topics in common when you start having deeper conversations beyond "i love you". I have been in both ends of the relationship few times before and it always seems to happen. and when you meet someone along the way whom you are attracted to, and seem to have similar 'generation understanding", thats when the troubles start.

On a related issue about relationships with age gaps, Is it true that the older partner is more often than not the top?

Edited by evianguy

i think its very easy to be madly in love when there is a huge age gap- the older one is excited at such a fresh young blood rejuvenating his life. the younger one is excited at finding someone with an unfamiliar/exciting sense of maturity to "take care" of him. however, from personal experience; normally it doesn't last very long. once the 'madly in love' honeymoon period is over, the reality sets in. you realise you have few topics in common when you start having deeper conversations beyond "i love you". I have been in both ends of the relationship few times before and it always seems to happen. and when you meet someone along the way whom you are attracted to, and seem to have similar 'generation understanding", thats when the troubles start.

I share the same thought.

I think age is just a number, like how weight, height, distance is. You will never know who you will fall for.

What matters is, that you two are happy and comfortable with one another. There must be chemistry between the two, if it doesn't, the relationship will not work out. Chemistry between two person is hard to come by, so treasure it. =D

I think age is just a number, like how weight, height, distance is. You will never know who you will fall for.

What matters is, that you two are happy and comfortable with one another. There must be chemistry between the two, if it doesn't, the relationship will not work out. Chemistry between two person is hard to come by, so treasure it. =D

Youngman you're sound so grown up liao :whistle:

I'm 18, never really got a bf but I do prefer older men 19 ~ 30.

Sometimes I feel like if the gap is pretty big, it'll be difficult to communicate, since like we may have different interests and or something like that.

Then again, I guess it really differs for each individual. Age to some, is just a number. While others think it is very 'important'?

biostatistics would change over time as well isnt it? no amount of botox can save that sagging skin and wrinkles in years to come. age wouldn't miraculoulsy recline either; unless you shortchange it. and i havent seen a lot of males maintaining firm toned solid washboard abs in their 40s; most become what's epitomized by our warrant officers - big beer paunch.

i would think what goes within the cranium and the heart that beats matter more.

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

Thank you ^_^

Just what I personally think and believe.

Well I think for Physics, you would need Force = Mass x Acceleration. For what purposes you should know :whistle:

Biology would be his stats.

Hehe.

Teacher: "how to remember formula of force easily, students?"

Me: "use acronyms! F= M.a --> fxxk my ass"

Teacher: *stunned*

Me and my bf have a 15 yrs gap and we have been together for 3 yrs. Communication is important so there must be some common interest or both share similar perspective of life. If both can click and have a common understanding of each other, then u won't feel the age gap being an obstacle.

• G_M changed the title to True Love Story #4 - Love & Differences
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.