Male HQ

Clementi Swimming Complex!

fhraey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Morning clementi pool toilet happening sia.

After swimming, walk into the toilet to shower and then walked to the end as I usually like to take those cubicles for shower.

I put my bag at the stone bench and then took out my shampoo n bath wash to use the first cubicle. Then I saw last two cubicles were locked. And to my anxiety, I walked to the last 2 cubicles and then put my shampoo on the floor and then squatted down to see below. So that if someone walks by, I can pretend I have dropped my shampoo.

I saw one guy sitting on the floor but half of his bottom was at the last cubicle. And saw the other guy naked kneeling down to suck his cock. One hand holding the guy's cock and suck, the other hand stroking himself.

Luckily nobody came in, and I managed to watch them until the guy splash his cum onto the other guy's face. Then, his turn to slip his bottom half to the guy's cubicle whom has just cummed, This time the guy sucked his cock and stroke very fast until the volcano splashed out the hot lava .. Then both stood up and I saw water coming down, meaning, they are washing up ...

I quickly stood up and then went to the cubicle for my shower. When I came out of the shower, both the guys had just finished wiping themselves dry and putting up their undies ..

Nice asses and bulges ... Great peeping show

Clementi Swimming Complex

7 March 2017

Around 7.15pm-ish

We were all showering in the back row of showers with doors open, I guess looking at each other. I changed into a purple polo T-shirt, one of you into a Fitness First T-shirt and the other into a plain black shirt and khaki berms. I think we might have been following each other out of the place and towards 321 Clementi, but we sort of split up afterwards because there were police doing spot checks.

PM if you're here please. Let's see if we can at least meet to swim and do stuff again.:) 

34 minutes ago, whitedick said:

Gonna be heading to town. Gonna try katong instead

Good pool. N very cruisy. But jus be careful la. Heard e management there knows of the activity gg in the toilet. Jus sharing..:whistle:

If u wanna do it just don't get caught..

1 minute ago, whitedick said:

Thanks dude. Yup, the life guards been telling me about it and being careful.

some dudes are damn obvious, following each other into the loo and exiting moments later.  The guards knew as been told.

yup great fun. Just dun be so damn obvious dudes

Wow... the guards told u? They want a piece of u too.. hehehe... 

True. Obvious as in both in the shower areas... desperate much I guess.  Huhu