Male HQ

Japan:info Of Bars & Saunas For Young/old In Tokyo

Andy@Tokyo

Guest Guest

Nice site Andy. Any sexy stories in his site?

My friend is regular visitor to Japan but he says it is 90% bottoms there. He himself also bottom so no fun for him. Only chance are those salarymen who are horny after work. They have no time to play those look see games like here. If you want them you must already lying and openly display your hole in the play room.

He says it makes him feel like a prostitute competing with those other bottoms. Many of these bottoms are gay married salarymen and very distinguished looking uncles. They also very limited time so must not be shy. Sometimes you can see some handsome bottom looking like some CEO being fxxked by someone looking like the office janitor right in the open. Sometimes, he even looked like he was being gang raped, Yet after that, he dressed in his expensive Armani suit and leave for home.

I don't know my friend talk big or not but he always like to tell me his yenyi in Japan.

Hi guest,

his erotic stories is under this section all in japanese though. I also heard from many japanese i interact that most are btm. However, i dont think it is true that 90% are btm. The thing is there are so many people in tokyo. one would bound to meet a type(top) that suits your play, that is wat i think.

There again, yes, while there are many good looking ones, there are also those that do not suit your taste.

Regarding time, maybe he visits the sauna during wkday is it? Look-see-game definately got.. after all, many of us can only do it with the person of our type, rite?

;)

If u have the chance, do come, see and experience it for urself. The experience is unquie to each individual and i am confident that one wouldnt regret. :B)

Guest ceason

Wah Andy, this is a really interesting website! Too bad everything is in Jap, can't understand that well. :(

Suddenly thought of this, perhaps Andy can provide us with a guide on some of the Jap slang or gay related phrases like top / bottom / daddy chasers / blow job / hand job etc. Hee hee....

Thanks Andy for your reply.

Looks like it's not feasible to make a trip at all.

From hyperdia.com, shimbashi to chiba to namihana will take 2.5 hrs.

Would you recommend any gay beach that's easier to get to from Tokyo?

Or perhaps a cruisy swimming pool?

I would like to see some Japanese hunks in their super low-waist speedo in life for a change from the gay videos.

Thanks.

Not an advertisment.. but if u are in Tokyo on 7th-8th July and u are into mature men. 40s~60s then it is worthwhile to join this trip, even though u dont know japanese.

Every year, This Bar call Hiromi organises tour (withing japan). This year they are going to an onsen tour 2D1N in atami (

• 1 month later...

Re: Kenwatanabe naked pic at 24kaikan in shinjuku

some time back there were some requests for naked pics of ken watanabe and it was said that his pics could be found in 24kaikan in shinjuku.

I asked my gayar spies ( :P ) to investigate into this matter, however, they werent able to find and 'capture' his naked pic at the kaikan.

sry 2 disappoint.

• 2 months later...
Frankly, the Japs won't be able to tell the Chinese from their own, because most Asians looks about the same.

In Japan, you have Koreans, (China)Chinese, (Taiwan) Chinese, (Malaysian)Chinese, (HK) Chinese, (SG)Chinese, etc.

I was told by my Jap friend that I looked like a Jap when I am in Japan. :D

I also looked very Thai (Chinese) in Thailand. Very Malaysian in Malaysia, and Taiwanese in Taiwan, some even says I looked like Korean too.

So you see, Chinese in Asia, looked pretty much the like the country they are in, unless when you open your mouth or maybe from the way you dress, etc. Then they will know that you are not local.

So when I in a foreign country sauna, I will try to blend in and usually I don't speak so much, so as not to pichat lobang. Just fcuk and begone. :D:lol:

gsvhi muchi, are you in Japan ? Have I met you before ?