Male HQ

Perfume / Cologne / EDT Discussion (Compiled)

I keep changing fragrance but have some favorites though. I'm currently using Hermes eau de gentiane blanche. Kinda like its earthy smell...

How much was it when you bought it?

oops... my bad.... it's not Twin that i have... it's Azzaro Now for men.... hehehe...

it smells fresh in a unique way... perhaps it's the lychee and rose scent in it... surprisingly it doesn't smell fruity at all....

but it does not last that long....

AWW man! Hate perfumes that don't last long. Just like Tommy Hilfiger's Eau de Prep. Really sweet and nice at the beginning but it dies down after 2-3 hours.

How much was it when you bought it?

AWW man! Hate perfumes that don't last long. Just like Tommy Hilfiger's Eau de Prep. Really sweet and nice at the beginning but it dies down after 2-3 hours.

yes, i do agree... but the Azzaro Now was a blind buy...i was just brought it based on the notes it had.... but did not expect it to not last long, perhaps ~4hr max.... it's the same with Sean John I Am King... damn nice frag, but could only last for 2 hr...

• 2 weeks later...

Polo Blue.

TN_PoloBlue.jpg

this perfume is my bestfriend when attending special occasions and im also into Bvlgari blue and Clinique Happy.

"I don't care if you're black, white, gay, straight, tall, short, skinny, fat, rich or poor... if you're nice to me, i'll be nice back. simple as that."

• 5 months later...

i'm such a cologne whore... have gone thru lot of bottles, of different notes...

i think i finally can settle for, like a signature scent of my own...

- Chanel Platinum Egoiste (can rival issey miyake l'eau de issey anytime...)

- YSL la nuit de l'homme

- Loewe Solo Absoluto (gold bottle)

• 4 weeks later...

just wondering if a guy walk past u and u are attracted to the perfume smell on his body, will it be very rude to ask what perfume he is using?

this uncle selling perfumes in shop told me chanel perfumes are overrated and not worth the price. he also sell them but he dont encourage me to buy LOL.

i change fragrance every time i finish 1 bottle. sometimes i will buy back same fragrance after very looong time just to reminise old memories.

most ck testers dont come with cap. happened for my ck one, eternity aqua and euphoria.

• 3 months later...
Guest Pinecone

The One (Original) by Dolce Gabbana

My fav and signature scent. Warm and musky like you are in Alpine Chalet =) . Found this scent on magazine perfume sample paper in school library and I kept smelling it. Ppl beside me gave me weird looks LOL.

Versace Pour Homme is my second fav.

• G_M changed the title to Perfume / Cologne / EDT Discussion (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.