Male HQ

Questions For Andy

erection day

I got some burning questions I wanted to ask about strange Japanese cultures and I think that Andy is the best person to anwser. :D

Was watching a Jap p--n last night and I wonder- how come always got this guy wearing goggles in the p--n. What's wrong with his eyes? Is he cross-eye or something? In many other p--no also got the guy with goggles. Why, Andy??? And what's this morbid fascination with goggles?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Andy, I have always been reading your posts and realised you are a good reference for someone working in Tokyo.

Can I know what do you work as in Tokyo?

How long have you been working there?

I supposed you sound really native in Japanese since you sound really really experienced there.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Andy, I have always been reading your posts and realised you are a good reference for someone working in Tokyo.

Can I know what do you work as in Tokyo?

How long have you been working there?

I supposed you sound really native in Japanese since you sound really really experienced there.

Darkflame, Andy has not posted here for some time. I doubt if he even follows the forum nowadays but I hear that he does visit Singapore, once a year. Suggest you send a private e-mail to the mods and ask that it be forwarded on to Andy? Andy used to be a mod so perhaps the other mods know his private e-mail address.

Darkflame, Andy has not posted here for some time. I doubt if he even follows the forum nowadays but I hear that he does visit Singapore, once a year. Suggest you send a private e-mail to the mods and ask that it be forwarded on to Andy? Andy used to be a mod so perhaps the other mods know his private e-mail address.

That makes sense. I will try to send a PM I guess...thanks

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.