Male HQ

Where Was Your Most Thrilling Sexperience Happened?

Yuehan

I'm new here and just wondering, where could be the most thrilling place you had sex. You know, A bit kinky new and exciting... I was like in the walk-in fridge and the fire exit. Let me know your answers guys! Ciao! :D

{=-Ciao-=}

Airport... i always look around just to see if there;s any hot guy around,,,,

i met this guy in the aisle, usual heavy glances and smiles... then we head to the toilet...

unfortunately the toilet was small (2 stalls) and with very light partitions so the risk was high and had to be quiet...

but we went ahead. he was looking goregous...

as we go in, we kiss furiously (silently!) and then touching each other all over... 

in a second we open the zipper and mastubate heavy. Then i suck his big cock,.,, down and fast

then he start sucking mine and in a turn of a second he swings my hips and put his full face into my butt crack... you cant' imagine the surprise,.

till today, that is still the hotter rimming i ever had... he literally ate my ass - he had the little scruff that make anything so much more exciting... i wanted to shout but obvioulsy could not even moan.... people came in the toilet and went,  making the whole thing even more exciting...

wow - i have a huge boner now while am writing about it...

• 2 weeks later...

What can I say.. Haha your story made me

Feel horny. Haha that was awesome! I couldn't have the guts to have the eye contact and have sex with a stranger. Maybe I'll wright that on my ''fucket list'' hahaha

{=-Ciao-=}

• 4 weeks later...

In an adult theatre in Ueno Park, Tokyo.  There was a smoking room where all those horny men go for a break.  I entered the room and there was a 60ish man kneeling on the floor in between the wide opened legs of a young 20s man with pants and underwear pulled all the way down to his ankles.  The older uncle was having a feast sucking on the young man's 5-inch cock.  Sitting next to the young man was another young guy (about late 20s) watching the action.  I noticed a huge bulge in his business pants.  There were at least a dozen other men standing around, some smoking while watching the hot action.  The young guy seated looked into my eyes and smiled.  I took the hint and walked towards him and knelt between his legs.  My hands reached for his belt and undid them.  Next his zipper was down and my tiny hand reached into his pants to fondle his erect cock through the cotton fabric of his boxer briefs.  He was getting impatient and unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down along leaving only his boxer briefs on.  I extricated his erect 6.5inch cock through the V-opening of his boxer briefs and started sucking it.  He kept moving his buttocks up and down, fucking my mouth as I greedily sucked on his hard cock.  Several men hovered around me with cocks in hand, masturbating as they watched 2 old men sucking 2 young guys' cock.  The atmosphere in the small 10ft by 10ft smoking room was electrifying.  The other younger man gave out a loud yelp and shot his sperm down the older man's mouth.  Then he pulled out his cock and another younger guy who was massaging his bulge through his pants took the younger man's pulsating cock into his mouth and sucked him dry.  

The guy I was sucking was aroused by the action on the  next seat.  I could feel his cock expanding and twitching in my mouth.  He stood up and signalled to me that he was cumming.  I sucked on his cock with all my might and was rewarded with loads after loads of hot creamy sperm.  He removed his softening cock from my mouth and another guy came in front of me pointing his cock at my mouth.  He was fully clothed in business pants, shirt, tie and jacket.  His 4-inch cock was fat and stumpy looking and as soon as it entered my mouth, he ejaculated.  Then another man came forward and fucked my mouth for a good 10 minutes before dumping his load down my throat.  

I looked sideways and saw that the older uncle was also servicing a line of younger men, same as me.  In the short span of about 30mins, the older uncle and I sucked off a total of 14 young and horny chaps.

Then we returned to the screening room to watch some movies and before the end of the day I returned to the smoking room and was regally fucked in the arse by a young 35yo office worker dressed in suit with 4-5 men watching and one guy fucking my mouth at the same time.

It was a very happy day in Tokyo for me.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

In an adult theatre in Ueno Park, Tokyo. There was a smoking room where all those horny men go for a break. I entered the room and there was a 60ish man kneeling on the floor in between the wide opened legs of a young 20s man with pants and underwear pulled all the way down to his ankles. The older uncle was having a feast sucking on the young man's 5-inch cock. Sitting next to the young man was another young guy (about late 20s) watching the action. I noticed a huge bulge in his business pants. There were at least a dozen other men standing around, some smoking while watching the hot action. The young guy seated looked into my eyes and smiled. I took the hint and walked towards him and knelt between his legs. My hands reached for his belt and undid them. Next his zipper was down and my tiny hand reached into his pants to fondle his erect cock through the cotton fabric of his boxer briefs. He was getting impatient and unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down along leaving only his boxer briefs on. I extricated his erect 6.5inch cock through the V-opening of his boxer briefs and started sucking it. He kept moving his buttocks up and down, fucking my mouth as I greedily sucked on his hard cock. Several men hovered around me with cocks in hand, masturbating as they watched 2 old men sucking 2 young guys' cock. The atmosphere in the small 10ft by 10ft smoking room was electrifying. The other younger man gave out a loud yelp and shot his sperm down the older man's mouth. Then he pulled out his cock and another younger guy who was massaging his bulge through his pants took the younger man's pulsating cock into his mouth and sucked him dry.

The guy I was sucking was aroused by the action on the next seat. I could feel his cock expanding and twitching in my mouth. He stood up and signalled to me that he was cumming. I sucked on his cock with all my might and was rewarded with loads after loads of hot creamy sperm. He removed his softening cock from my mouth and another guy came in front of me pointing his cock at my mouth. He was fully clothed in business pants, shirt, tie and jacket. His 4-inch cock was fat and stumpy looking and as soon as it entered my mouth, he ejaculated. Then another man came forward and fucked my mouth for a good 10 minutes before dumping his load down my throat.

I looked sideways and saw that the older uncle was also servicing a line of younger men, same as me. In the short span of about 30mins, the older uncle and I sucked off a total of 14 young and horny chaps.

Then we returned to the screening room to watch some movies and before the end of the day I returned to the smoking room and was regally fucked in the arse by a young 35yo office worker dressed in suit with 4-5 men watching and one guy fucking my mouth at the same time.

It was a very happy day in Tokyo for me.

I haven't heard about an adult theater with a mini heaven room..Haha if you know what I mean, that was one of the most exciting story I've ever heard or should.I say I've ever read.. Haha I feel like I want to visit Japan. Now..

{=-Ciao-=}