Male HQ

Which Sex Position You Like Most? (Compiled)

worldangel

I particularly like missionary. Especially after the top has been fxxking me for awhile and my ass is accustomed to the guy's cock girth. And then he would plow me - diving deep in, pulling it almost all the way out, and plunging back in again. I won't tell my top a secret of mine - that if he tilts my ass slightly upwards a bit and continue ploughing, I could cum, hands free :oops:

• 2 years later...

Wow GM, the 'bottom' must have a flexible body? :P It looks like a bit acrobatic :oops: Your next performance I don't mind watching the 'live' show :lol:

carriying... i like it the most...

and always do it with my bf..

the difference is.. his legs around to my back... his hand in my neck.. then i carry him.. f**K and sometime can walking around...

and he will aoutocum for sure...

^_^

• 2 years later...
Guest Guest

Doggy because it is so slutty for a masculine guy like me to be on all fours waiting to be mated like a bitch. There is something about being mounted that says this is purely sex and I like being dominated and fucked silly. I am not looking for tender loving care.

• 8 months later...

carriying... i like it the most...

and always do it with my bf..

the difference is.. his legs around to my back... his hand in my neck.. then i carry him.. f**K and sometime can walking around...

and he will aoutocum for sure...

happy.gif

prefer gm's one, legs on shoulder instead of around back, carrying all the way up

I am bottom and love to be fucked in this manner:

1)  My legs are held high up in the air as he fucks me

2)  doggie-style so he can play with my tits as he fuck me or he can bend forward and plant kisses on my nape

3)  he lies flat as I sit on his cock and moves up and down on him.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 5 months later...
Guest Guest

My fav position as a top is the lazy doggie style where the bottom lies prone position and the top practically lies face down onto the bottom's back. Less tiring and also max body to body contact. Top can kiss and nibble on the bottom's ears and bite his neck and lick his back, at the same time slip his hands and play with bottom's nipple. Bottom can suck on top fingers or turn his head to kiss.

As bottom, the missionary position still my all time fav.

My fav position as a top is the lazy doggie style where the bottom lies prone position and the top practically lies face down onto the bottom's back. Less tiring and also max body to body contact. Top can kiss and nibble on the bottom's ears and bite his neck and lick his back, at the same time slip his hands and play with bottom's nipple. Bottom can suck on top fingers or turn his head to kiss.

As bottom, the missionary position still my all time fav.

The position described in the first paragraph...as a btm...when I adopt that position and the top enters from behind above me...high chances of me auto-cum

Guest Guest

Well , if one partner is suspended in a custom made leather sex sling like these shown below, the weight of the receiver an be reduced to the minimum and the legs of the one lying on the leather sling an be strapped and suspended by the leather straps on the chain freeing the hands from holding unto the legs which can be tiring,

so that the bottom can just the wonderful feelings building up in his ass, and he can use his hips to gently gyrate his ass on the tops male memebr and just concentrate on feelings and sensations only without exerting energy on supporting the body weights.

Tops hands are freed from holding any heavy body parts and is free to increase sensation of caressing and poking action

leather-sex-sling-with-stirrups.jpg

4-point-sex-sling-stand.jpg

la950d_227_325.jpg

Laying on the slings just make the session last longer without tiring out any parties too soon.

Guest Guest

Haha, which sex position is not tiring?

lying on  a sling suspended from the ceiling or a 4 sided poster frame like the ones below can greatly improve the longevity and duration of the sex , if you can find one in red dot besides the old leather one in One Seven sauna.

Definitely will not tire out any one when they are lying in one and the pleasure giver do not have to hold the weight of the one in the sling.

leo-forte-christopher-daniels-sling02.jp

tumblr_lx5kw6pckj1qh3o8go1_500.jpg

Guest doggie

My partner and me used to be romantic in sex play when we were dating.

Now, i just shout "time to work"..and he lazily bend over like an obedient dog. No hassle. No cajole. Need not ask permission to fcuk him.

agreed this is one of my preferred as a bottom.

I would like to do face to face, while fucking, lick and suck his nipples which fucking my btm and kiss on lips and on his neck. his ears and lick whole body.

• 3 months later...
Guest Getting Fucked

I would like to now how many positions can on be fucked ?

which is the most ideal positions ?

Is there a wish list for BTMs and for TOPs ?

Do they Differs ?

Guest Raiden Alpha

Missionary is more emotionally fulfilling and visually exciting for the bottoms.

They love to feel the love and get a thrill out of watching their partner ravaging them.

Doggy is more animalistic and primal fulfilling for the bottoms.

This position sacrifice emotional bonding and focus purely on pleasures.

Anyway is fine so long as he knows what to do with his dick inside me. Sometime position also depend on his cock size and length and how long he can keep jacking my manhole.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

But in the outdoor at the park... positions are restricted though hahahha

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

If you are tall like me and your top is a little shorter and you have to bend over and also bend your knees a little for him to get inside you. If he band you long and hard you have to brace yourself carefull and not let him bang you so hard you start to shift about and your knees at the wooden bench level will chaff your knee areas quite bad.

And you do face to face on the bench, better use your shirt to put on small of your back as he fuck you with your legs in the air or his shoulder, he will be pushing you against the bench and your bone and skin can be bruise black and blue as you feel your spine knock against the wooden bench. Sometime you feel so good you don't notice it till sometime later as he still fucking you long time or after he finish heheh

Upshot u tc.dont shiok shiok until hurt yrself.

It was still worth it darling.... :smokin:  and you learn

I like to be fucked hard in doggy position. I had a bad experience with missionary. My bf was fucking me fast and furious, the whole bed shaked vigorously, then out of the blue the wooden bed base cracked and fell down making a loud bang. Ops... Haha... It was simply unforgetable.

Think the most important is you enjoy it and so does he. But most importantly Condom Position heheh

Guest 72%dark

lol, guys, there's more than just missionary and doggy. to be clear, missionary means the btm is lying on his back and facing the top, whose torso can be anywhere from perpendicular to parallel to the btm. doggy means the btm is on all fours and is facing the same way as the top. but there are variations and they have their own characteristics. the top can be the one lying on his back, and the btm straddles the top. this position is best for an unseasoned btm as it gives him more control of the depth and speed of penetration, or for a btm taking a cock bigger than usually accustomed to. it's also good for dom btms, or btms who want to be able 'tease' the top's cock with their ass (for this you'll need to know how to control your sphincters and your hips to create the 'grind and suck' sensation). or it can be used in between other positions to give the top's legs a rest. of course this position requires thigh endurance from the bottom to last. it can be done facing the top (like missionary) or away (like doggy).

then there's lying on the side, basically spooning. like doggy, the top enters from behind. another good one for novice bottoms because it usually results in more shallow penetration; suitable for tops with extra long cocks or those who like more stimulation of the head. also less taxing on the hips and legs for both, and it allows more cuddling for those who like more body contact.

a variation of missionary is with the btm on his side rather than on his back, and with one leg up. good for more athletic sex and varying positions.

as for doggy and missionary... doggy is easier for tops who aren't very experienced or skilled at positioning the btm, since the anus actually is angled to the back. it's also more convenient when there isnt a horizontal surface available for the btm to lie on, as it can be done standing up. otherwise where pleasure is concerned i've found in my own experience that it depends on the way in which the top fucks, and on other considerations like whether you want or dont want to see the top while being fucked. it can feel slightly more 'animalistic' if that's the mood you're in.

missionary is my personal favourite - you get to see the top, you can engage in other forms of manual stimulation simultaneously, you can kiss, there's an element of submission because you're on your back, you literaly have to spread your legs, and the top controls the penetration, and it usually allows for deeper entry. it may be easier for the top to hit your prostate because he's basically thrusting towards the front of your body, but at the same time it's also easier for the top to ending up banging at your bladder instead (which isnt at all pleasurable).

• G_M changed the title to Which Sex Position You Like Most? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.