Male HQ

Male-HQ Monthly Giveaway : New Items to Giveaway Every Month

Male-HQ

Be the first in the world to grab your hands on the C-IN2 AW2016 underwear collection. Pictured is the C-IN2 Grip Jock in a new color called Racing Rouge:D

Check out the new collection at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online at www.male-hq.com

14114861_1066957253353801_50247310373341

Edited by Male-HQ

The lush landscape of Phuket provides the perfect backdrop for TOOT's Spring/Summer 2016 collection while the exotic Parearii Timi Maiau provides the perfect physique. :D

Check out the Made-in-Japan collection at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online at www.male-hq.com

Edited by Male-HQ

The new TOOT Square Pattern Bikini Brief features geometric designs that gives it an unique architectural edge. Comes in Gray, Multi & White.

Check out the new AW2016 collection at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online at www.male-hq.com

14138716_1070031836379676_80190182523574

http://www.male-hq.com/stud-underwear-parco-trunk-grey/

My favourite pair of STUD Underwear has to be this pair- STUD PARCO TRUNK GREY

I love the combination of colours that is involved in this carefully-designed creation.  It isn't too bright in my opinion, yet it is able to exude a great sense of sportiness while emiting sexiness. 

Get your pair of STUD or any product from its partnering brands today =)

Darkwish8686 xoxo

Edited by Darkwish8686
Spelling error

Who say you can't wear denim as an underwear!!!!

STUD Underwear Anakin Trunk Denim gives you the possibility to look hot and sexy in denim... forget about wearing denim jeans... just wear STUD Anakin Denim Trunk

STUD is the only collection that offers different choices with denim underwear

Edited by sara90

So sexy, you'll be tempted to wear it to the pool. The new TOOT Color Binder Bikini Brief comes in White, Black, Yellow & Turquoise.

Check out the AW2016 collection at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online at www.male-hq.com

My favourite would be the Darko Jockstrap Denim. The fine mesh in the front gives a lot of support while not compromising on style. With the slightly see through mesh that tempts the eyes while not giving away too much. 
The waistband's elasticity allows for comfortable wear while the open back allows for your bum to breath and with the extra band underneath the buttocks for extra support! 

Not only Aesthetically appealing but built for comfort as well

Screen Shot 2016-09-01 at 12.31.04 AM.png

A new month brings a new giveaway contest, exclusively for you hot guys on Blowing Wind.

For Sep, stand a chance to win a pair of New Urban Male underwear. Simply visit our Male-HQ Lifestyle Store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, snap a pic of your favorite New Urban Male underwear & post it here. It's that simple. ^_^ 

14063811_1063397300376463_60727805189212

Presenting the all-new TOOT Color Binder Bikini Brief from Tokyo, Japan in all 4 colors: Black, Turquoise, White & Yellow

Check out the AW2016 collection at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online at www.male-hq.com

14195380_1075972059118987_52531938237392

Mr. Swim from New York City launches with a splash at Male-HQ. Check out the collection of effortlessly dapper shorts that express relaxed elegance whether you're at the beach, by the pool, or striding the streets. :P

Check out the collection at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online at www.male-hq.com

14207653_1078865392162987_34236002439186

Congratulations to @Darkwish8686 @yiswim & @kefinloke for winning a free pair of Very STUD underwear in our August Giveaway Contest. :clap: Please PM us with your name, e-mail address & preferred size (S, M, L or XL) by Sep 16 for your redemption coupon.

For Sep, stand a chance to win a pair of New Urban Male underwear. Simply visit our Male-HQ Lifestyle Store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, snap a pic of your favorite New Urban Male underwear & post it here. It's that simple. ^_^ 

915003841_o.jpg

Just now, Male-HQ said:

Congratulations to @Darkwish8686 @yiswim & @kefinloke for winning a free pair of Very STUD underwear in our August Giveaway Contest. :clap: Please PM us with your name, e-mail address & preferred size (S, M, L or XL) by Sep 16 for your redemption coupon.

For Sep, stand a chance to win a pair of New Urban Male underwear. Simply visit our Male-HQ Lifestyle Store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, snap a pic of your favorite New Urban Male underwear & post it here. It's that simple. ^_^ 

915003841_o.jpg

Yay, Thank you Male HQ! 

On ‎16‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 10:18 PM, yiswim said:

For September giveaway, love the NEWURBANMALE AMSTERDAM SPORTY BRIEFS (WHITE), great cutting with soft cotton. Good to wear in this Singapore humid weather 

looks sexy but seemed abit tight?

but
the above guy w the specs look sexy!

Drop your weapon now. The Digital Camouflage Trunk is one of the new arrivals from TOOT this week. Check out the others in our latest newsletter:D

All-new collection from Tokyo now at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online at www.male-hq.com

detailimg_NB96F325_sub2_1__88411.1474472

On 16/09/2016 at 10:18 PM, yiswim said:

Photo_6-1-15_05_52_26_grande.jpg?v=14586

For September giveaway, love the NEWURBANMALE AMSTERDAM SPORTY BRIEFS (WHITE), great cutting with soft cotton. Good to wear in this Singapore humid weather 

Just bought a pair from Male-HQ yesterday.  The material does not trap heat, definitely suitable for a hot and humid country like SG. The thick waistband exude sexiness and is elaborate, which is something special. Will post more reviews of the loot I've got yesterday after I've tried the rest on. Can't wait. XD

18 hours ago, Darkwish8686 said:

Just bought a pair from Male-HQ yesterday.  The material does not trap heat, definitely suitable for a hot and humid country like SG. The thick waistband exude sexiness and is elaborate, which is something special. Will post more reviews of the loot I've got yesterday after I've tried the rest on. Can't wait. XD

Me in my new NUM underwear in my profile, together with the rest of the loot :)

@Darkwish8686 looking awesome in your stash. Looks like you have a preference for trunks eh? :lol:

Here's our recommendation for your next visit: the all-new TOOT Digital Camouflage Nano Trunk. Perfect for jungle warfare. ^_^

detailimg_NB96F325_sub1_1__05246.1474472

Edited by Male-HQ

Final week to stand a chance to win a pair of New Urban Male underwear. Simply visit our Male-HQ Lifestyle Store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, snap a pic of your favorite New Urban Male underwear & post it here. It's that simple. ^_^ 

14311263_1083645948351598_37088807183708

• G_M changed the title to MaleHQ Giveaway: Underwear, Toys & Great Deals!!
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.