Male HQ

Very Puzzled On Why Guys Who Request You To Add Them Into Skype But Never Bother To Reply

Undies69

I am pretty puzzled on why guys who request you to add them into Skype but never bother to reply to your questions such as, care to introduce who you are etc...

For such contacts, I will just simply removed at the end of the day .. so do not blame me for doing that..

I do not wish to pile up my list of contacts who are dumb ...

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

• 4 weeks later...

My guess is they expect sex and nothing more. I think most here would agree. It's sad that a socially dynamic interaction is lost to superficial needs. I mean, if you want to fuck to get your jollies off, go ahead, it's your right and privilege to do so. Outside of that, why not just try to be civil with others and possibly make new acquaintances in the process and expand your circle? Never a dull day to have n=too many friends, especially if they're worth keeping - am I right?

• 2 weeks later...

It's just the 'want to have a network at the minimum' kind of mentality.

Just like those who add you on Facebook but never talk to you after that.

Also depends on your own criteria of who you want to add.

I can never accept requests by people I have never met unless he's in a close network of mine already.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.