Male HQ

Beware Of Gangsters In Hougang Clubfitt Gym

Guest Guest

Luckily my gym all educated ones, no gangsters or holigans but few inconsiderate ones though.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Luckily my gym all educated ones, no gangsters or holigans but few inconsiderate ones though.

Think it is easier to find inconsiderate users in the gym than gangsters users.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

I mentioned similar incidents 3 to 4 years ago here (mods, pls merged this thread with the thread on public gym, tks)

Thank you for posting this. I feel vindicated.

It's ironical that they were playing the song 'Angel' in the background and these people are behaving like 'devil'.

Think it is easier to find inconsiderate users in the gym than gangsters users.

Some of them used to be ex-gangster. Most are married with children and working as delivery men, etc.

They used the gym as a 'social' club, like their own turf.

Heard about the notoriety of Hougang gym a couple years ago, I finally get to see it here.

There are other gyms with people like that, too.

I do not think these people believe in karma.

I think the person no need to be ex-gangster and if the person is selfish and inconsiderate, he wld still treat the gym like his own turf. Have saw before some gym users who always frequent the gym often, and shld be a regular there, also like to "hog" the machine and equipment as if he has the rights to use them when he wants to use.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I think the person no need to be ex-gangster and if the person is selfish and inconsiderate, he wld still treat the gym like his own turf. Have saw before some gym users who always frequent the gym often, and shld be a regular there, also like to "hog" the machine and equipment as if he has the rights to use them when he wants to use.

and you cannot tell them to lower their volume and are forced to listen their lc conversation filled with vugalrity like 'lan Jiao, cheebye, knlbccb'.

I hope a 10kg weight mysteriously and magically falls into their little brother.

you think they dare try this at California, TF or any 5 stars hotel gym.

The ang moh users would probably tell them off.

I used to workout in a cc gym many years ago when i was still in uni. Most morning there were a few guys in their late 30s to 40s working out. They are heavily tattooed and when they gather and talk, they talk in dialect and curse and swear in vulgarities. Most of them are married and i got to know from one of them that he used to be in some secret society last time and was jailed before.

Though heavily tattooed but some of them hv nice bodies. Most of them freeball while gymming. How i know? The changing room is outside the gym and when there is no lady around (hardly any lady around), they like change in and out of gymming gear in the gym itself. I get hard a few times when i get to see their balls and butt openly while they continue to talk to each other.

Thing is, though they are rather rough, they treat me nicely cos im a familiar face and some of them even teach me workout tips. Also, they are quite considerate and will not hog machines but they like to make alot of noises when they pump iron :P

So like i said, if the person is inconsiderate, he wld be inconsiderate despite wht his background will be. So nothing got to do if a person is ex-gangster, he wld behave gangster in the gym. And if a person is well-educated, he wld be considerate towards others in the gym.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

cali quit a few younsters also like to play with his mobil phone and occupied the machine,

though is off peak hours, but that already reveal your characters

Aiya, not only cali lar, any gym also have such pple ard lor. And tis type of behaviour doesnt apply to youngsters only, anyone can also behave like tis.

The other day i was at the gym, was using one particular machine, then came tis guy n he just simply place his towel on the seat, but after a while he seems to realise tht i was using the machine, so he behave in such a way like he ok to share the machine with me, although i was there first. But after finished his reps, he simply walked off without removing his towel from the seat. I was like wtf, am i suppose to remove his towel for him if i want to continue using the machine? Or sit on his 'disgusted' towel? Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Aiya, not only cali lar, any gym also have such pple ard lor. And tis type of behaviour doesnt apply to youngsters only, anyone can also behave like tis...

this is the point i want to bring out, young or old, is your character and behaviour decide you are inconsiderate not

and you cannot tell them to lower their volume and are forced to listen their lc conversation filled with vugalrity like 'lan Jiao, cheebye, knlbccb'.

I hope a 10kg weight mysteriously and magically falls into their little brother.

why do even people want to use vulgarities like cheebye or lanjiao? 

any guys here use cheebye in daily conversation btw?

haha, don't you know some even like to say that during sex, make them more turn on ? I also do not understand.

These pple can consider a fetish for vuglar? Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

That's surprising, usually I see the younger ones being the inconsiderate users, rather than the regular, then again I have never been to Hougang clubfit

These inconsiderate act doesnt apply to hougang gym only. Such pple are everywhere.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

as long as gym users come together in group, they tend to talk loudly, treat the entire gym like their own. inconsiderate.

i use tamp safra and usually will see 1-2 regular groupies (uncles) who like to talk loudly.

cali quit a few younsters also like to play with his mobil phone and occupied the machine,

Until today, I still don't understand what's wrong with anyone using their handphones in the gym. If anyone feels that the phone users are taking too long a time on the equipment, the thing to do is to ask to share the equipment. Does it make any difference if someone using the equipment for an excessively long time is on the phone or not?

Until today, I still don't understand what's wrong with anyone using their handphones in the gym. If anyone feels that the phone users are taking too long a time on the equipment, the thing to do is to ask to share the equipment. Does it make any difference if someone using the equipment for an excessively long time is on the phone or not?

if you understand, you will know what's wrong, machines is for you to workout not for you to place your mobil phone to text, play games, surf your face book, if you are so stick to your mobil, you can go to the resting area, sofa to play whole day, no one will go and bother you, this is call considerate. Edited by snowball

i dont go to gym with my hp. i find them a hassle.

i do see my frens spending their time after each set, smsing....i find that by doing so, they will not be able to focus.

are u so VVIP that u cant delay replying? oh well, generally gays are sluts and must feel IMPORTANT in their social circle.

wow, multi-tasking ah?

If you want to gym, dun use hp.

If you want to use hp, dun gym.

People can sit on the bench and look at their hp while we just have for them to finish.

Same goes for the 'gangsters' who sat on the bench and discussed current affairs - from erp to the latest

sing song competition.

Want to gossip (yes, gangsters like to do that, too), go to the sofa to bitch.

Ah tee and ah hiah, time is precious.

We just want to finish our workout asap and move on to our next destination.

if you understand, you will know what's wrong, machines is for you to workout not for you to place your mobil phone to text, play games, surf your face book, if you are so stick to your mobil, you can go to the resting area, sofa to play whole day, no one will go and bother you, this is call considerate.

Agreed, as i think if the user wants to use his phone in btw his rest and his sets fast, i am ok with it. But if the person finished one set and simply just sit on the machine or bench and taking his own sweet time to use his phone, then tis is called inconsiderate. I guess whether asking the other person or not to share the equipment is consider a diff issue here lar. Being civic minded and considerate is something a person shld "automatic" aware of lor.

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I think if the user wants to use his phone in btw his rest and his sets, i accept it. But if the person finished one set and simply just sit on the machine or bench and taking his own sweet time to use his phone, then tis is called inconsiderate. I guess whether asking the other person or not to share the equipment is consider a diff issue here lar. Being civic minded and considerate is something a person shld "automatic" aware of lor.

most people already sold their souls to their hps.

they are 'techno slaves'

most people already sold their souls to their hps.

they are 'techno slaves'

Haha, u r rite. Many pple now cannot even not to use their hp for 1 sec. I simply dun understand whts so impt on the hp, until they have to use their hp every sec!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Haha, u r rite. Many pple now cannot even not to use their hp for 1 sec. I simply dun understand whts so impt on the hp, until they have to use their hp every sec!

they can make big business, earn millions over the phone, lol

i encountered a bitch in cf last time.. she was occupying the machine but not using.. after awhile i ask kindly if we could share she said no.. so i do other stuffs first and came back but still shes not done.. i asked again but she just brush me off.. then few months past i saw her again.. she went to use the bench in the free weights area where a lot of guys are using.. i positioned my self right next to the bench shes using and making sure she cant used the bench without me finishing my exercise.. then the bitch said excuse, and i told her right in the face to let me finish first and i felt so relieved and fulfilled that this bitch felt what exactly i felt way back.. hehehe.. just sharing..

I would love to head down to this "legendary hougang gym" one day to have a look at what's going on. Have been hearing things about it but maybe I should go down to see it myself. Sometimes it makes me wonder if these people have brains in their biceps. Quarrel because of something unhappy that disrupt their training session, so they make a scene at the gym, fight and punch each other to waste even more time of their workout session just to show their displeasure?

like i say...they have many frens and he feels he is important!!

if you understand, you will know what's wrong, machines is for you to workout not for you to place your mobil phone to text, play games, surf your face book, if you are so stick to your mobil, you can go to the resting area, sofa to play whole day, no one will go and bother you, this is call considerate.

i dont go to gym with my hp. i find them a hassle.

i do see my frens spending their time after each set, smsing....i find that by doing so, they will not be able to focus.

are u so VVIP that u cant delay replying? oh well, generally gays are sluts and must feel IMPORTANT in their social circle.

wow, multi-tasking ah?

If you want to gym, dun use hp.

If you want to use hp, dun gym.

People can sit on the bench and look at their hp while we just have for them to finish.

Same goes for the 'gangsters' who sat on the bench and discussed current affairs - from erp to the latest

sing song competition.

Want to gossip (yes, gangsters like to do that, too), go to the sofa to bitch.

Ah tee and ah hiah, time is precious.

We just want to finish our workout asap and move on to our next destination.

So sitting there daydreaming without a handphone is ok for you guys?  Is the problem with the long waiting time, or the phone? Or having the phone definitely equates to a long wait time for you? Impression and facts are 2 separate matters.

Agreed, as i think if the user wants to use his phone in btw his rest and his sets fast, i am ok with it. But if the person finished one set and simply just sit on the machine or bench and taking his own sweet time to use his phone, then tis is called inconsiderate. I guess whether asking the other person or not to share the equipment is consider a diff issue here lar. Being civic minded and considerate is something a person shld "automatic" aware of lor.

This makes so much more sense here....

Kelly-Fiona fitness got such people 10 years ago already... "SIAMM!!!! KNN BUEY SONG!!? WHY U BLOCK MY WAY???!" *march proudly chest-up across the room with kar gia towing meekly behind

So sitting there daydreaming without a handphone is ok for you guys? Is the problem with the long waiting time, or the phone? ....

If you want to day dreaming or use your Mobil phone on the machines, stay at home and don't go gym, if you do not understand what gym is meant for, kid.

Initially the young Chinese guy was kinda quarreling with the bald head guy and the guy (black singlet and black shorts) was trying to stop them from arguing. But later this guy (black singlet and black shorts) asked the young Chinese guy to go to another side where he pushed the young Chinese guy away and then used his forehead to knock against the young Chinese guy's forehead...

From my assumption, the guy (black singlet and black shorts) and bald head uncle are one gang.

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

i encountered a bitch in cf last time.. she was occupying the machine but not using.. after awhile i ask kindly if we could share she said no.. so i do other stuffs first and came back but still shes not done.. i asked again but she just brush me off.. then few months past i saw her again.. she went to use the bench in the free weights area where a lot of guys are using.. i positioned my self right next to the bench shes using and making sure she cant used the bench without me finishing my exercise.. then the bitch said excuse, and i told her right in the face to let me finish first and i felt so relieved and fulfilled that this bitch felt what exactly i felt way back.. hehehe.. just sharing..

You should have seduced her to one corner and when she was all hot for you to touch and kiss here you walk away,,leaving her high and dry! That would have been a more worthy story to tell here!

If you want to day dreaming or use your Mobil phone on the machines, stay at home and don't go gym, if you do not understand what gym is meant for, kid.

LOL! Don't be such a bitch around here. If you cannot stand the sight of people daydreaming or using the phone, go buy your own gym, girl.

some like to be seen 'daydreaming'. hehe

LOL! Don't be such a bitch around here. If you cannot stand the sight of people daydreaming or using the phone, go buy your own gym, girl.

ROFLOL! so I guess daydreaming and using the phone are legitimate workout to you hor.

I would love to head down to this "legendary hougang gym" one day to have a look at what's going on. Have been hearing things about it but maybe I should go down to see it myself. Sometimes it makes me wonder if these people have brains in their biceps. Quarrel because of something unhappy that disrupt their training session, so they make a scene at the gym, fight and punch each other to waste even more time of their workout session just to show their displeasure?

The psychology of a 'ganster':

1. Deprived since birth: therefore must hog the machine to make up for his loss.

2. Overlooked: therefore the angkon on the body to draw attention

3. Low Esteem: therefore talk like loud speaker to feel good

4. Not Respected: therefore induced fear to gain respect

5. Not very educated: therefore, violence is power.

6. Does not fit in: therefore, make the gym his turf and crowned himself as 'Little Emperor'

ROFLOL! so I guess daydreaming and using the phone are legitimate workout to you hor.

save your energy better, wasting time talking to inconsiderate unreasonable kid

LOL! So it can only become a legitimate workout because I put my handphone away lor?

LOL! So it can only become a legitimate workout because I put my handphone away lor?

Imagine you paid $200 to pure fitness and bump into these loan shark towkays!

I'm paying 160 to fitnessfirst and i've seen those gangsters as well. but they are reasonable bunch, and talk nicely. I recalled "hogging" their equipment that they wanted and I offered to share with them and they refuse. I even got back to them saying that I'm done and they smiled and me and said it was alright. I believe the approach and the manner in which we communicate is also important.

• Guest locked this topic