Male HQ

Refillable Printer Ink

I walked past a shop at Sim Lim Square and saw the advertised 'reused, recycled, refillable' printer ink for various brands like canon on the signboard. Are these refillable ink (which I presume will be cheaper) 'safe' for our printer? If it can do the printing without smudges or other problems, I really dont mind trying. Has anyone got exprience.?? My canon MP500 colour is running out and it costs $32 for a new catridge. Kind of expensive.

The warranty of most, if not all, branded printers will void when 'damages' are caused by third party ink refill. I do understand that certain brands adapt well to third party ink. One of them is Brother.

When I used it with my HP printer, it smudged.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

haha... thanks for the quick reply. I know I can always count on you. :D I tried once before using a 3rd party Taiwan made catridge (not the refillable type where you have to bring in the empty catridge for refilling). It works fine the first time around. The second time, the printing just wasnt uniform, some smudges here and there. This shop requires you to bring in the catridge and they will fill up the ink. In any case, my printer warranty already over so might give it a try. Just wonder how much is the saving. If not much, I wont bother.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.