Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

To the handsome delicious young-looking guy who I pleasured at Kakiku yesterday ;) if you're reading this, i love to meet you again. You really enjoyed my nipple sucking and sucking you to heaven. You did not like others watching so we had our fun in a little corner. Send me a PM.

On 4/7/2024 at 10:09 AM, slaveedge said:

Any Top wanna hj today. Kajang area

Left Kajang this morning.. Will be back😂😂😂💦💦

Edited by ToughGuy

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

Just helping a fren posting this.

Becareful a tall MLY btm guy ( early 30 ) stayed at Block C,Vista Amani Condominium. Believe he was stolen money after having fun with my fren while he was in the shower cleaning.

After that blocked my fren and found out he was missing RM money from his wallet.

Just becareful and be more alert....

Such a bad habit asshole and i think not his first time doing this.

Edited by Calvin Klein
4 hours ago, Calvin Klein said:

Just helping a fren posting this.

Becareful a tall MLY btm guy ( early 30 ) stayed at Block C,Vista Amani Condominium. Believe he was stolen money after having fun with my fren while he was in the shower cleaning.

After that blocked my fren and found out he was missing RM money from his wallet.

Just becareful and be more alert....

Such a bad habit asshole and i think not his first time doing this.

Friend was lucky, just some money ..could be worse

Edited by ToughGuy

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

Not sure if can find you here, but you were dressed in white long sleeve, ear piercing waiting at Zus Coffee in Pavillion Bukit Jalil for takeway coffee yesterday around 3-4 pm. I was seated down having my coffee in black shirt, we exchanged glances few times and even when you left, i tried to perhaps look for you. But we didn’t manage to find each other. PM me if you are here :)

Will be at Ipoh tmr, nearby Padang Ipoh - est. 12noon, probs grab lunch somewhere there as well.

Ping me if you wanna meet for lunch, or if you'd simply like to nom on my sausage and eggs 😛

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

"Taste. Savor. Relish." - Chef Slowik (The Menu, 2022)