Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

8 minutes ago, Sweetcorn said:

Guys needs to stop cruising at KJ. Soon we are going to make headlines on news papers. Bad name for all gays . Let's keep it discreet and stick to washrooms and r&r . 

geez.. where have you been? It's been in the newspapers already!!! why do you think everyone knows about the place? 

Article on it in the Star before!

Guest Malayyyyyyy18
On 12/24/2016 at 1:51 AM, Nuffin said:

Am chi 26/176cm/65kg. Craving for malay cock any time of day. Open to hand job/ blow job(suck or getting sucked) most preferably with malay :). Hit me up.

Malay 18 177 59kg here. Interested. Message me and we can exchange numbers :)

1 hour ago, cablex said:

what happened ?

A guy got hit by homophobic gang.the story goes:

I was walking with a friend and suddenly we heard someone scream. At first we thought probably some sissy got fucked or something. But the scream last for quite a bit. We go and check what happened with few other guys and saw this gang beating a guy. Eventually, they let this guy go. We followed the guy to find out what happened. He said the gang was beating him and threaten to toss him into the water. His head was severely beaten up. His nose and mouth was bleeding. They said he was hit by a rock. We asked him to go to the hospital. He was hesitant but my friend said just make up a story of how he was beaten up. So he left. We discussed for a very long time and they said the gang was probably homophobic gang who just sit there waiting for prey. And probably that gay guy was bothering them. I'm not sure. Before that incident, 2 guys was caught naked in car by the police. The police then paw them. 

I stayed for quite a bit and managed to have fun with a guy. But after we finished, it seems that the gang was back. They called me so i ran to the opposite direction. They kept calling and shouting. I told the guy be careful and walk faster and i left the park. But, as i was leaving, the police came back.

it was quite a night. And not in a good way. Hope i can find new place to cruise

On Sunday, December 25, 2016 at 10:45 AM, Husher said:

I was there last nite... its was a indian guy whom got attacked by a group of str8 guys. his mouth was seriously bleeding n bruise on his head. Guys..kj lake is not totally dominate by plu at nite time. there was oso str8 people hang out there.. dont kacau them n just ignore even they seduce or lure u... how to diffrentiate betw plu n str8 ? Should be someone experience can explain in here....not me off .

Edited by ken880
2 minutes ago, ken880 said:

I gues if more than 3 ppl hanging out, of course they are str8. There is no way a str8 guy just sitting there alone in the middle of the night. Unless he go for night exercise. 

The str8 guy was sitting alone. I saw him. And then bunch of str8 guy rush to that guy place and beat the crap out of that gay guy. I think they do it on purpose. To lure gays. 

Edited by James89
  • G_M changed the title to Cruising / Meet up in & around Kuala Lumpur within Selangor
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic