Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

Hello handsome! im looking for buddies around kl to hang out and more if we get clicks. I always travel domestically and around the world so hope to get buddies in other cities too.

Former tv host here and commercial model who is now doing art business. Discreet. 178/70/30 Mly. Wechat queh98 

IMG_0357.PNG

13 hours ago, MasterDaddy said:

I had never thought of cruising when I visit KL as I usually arrange a few meets with willing guys at my hotel on-line in advance. However one day I went shopping at Central Market and needed to piss real bad. I don't like public toilets but had no choice so eventually I managed to locate the men's toilet and rushed in, unzipped and enjoyed a good hard piss. Only then did I notice there were several guys trying to eye my cock. So much attention resulted in my cock getting hard and soon there were guys wanking and trying to touch my hard white meat. There was an African guy who was very persistent and he tried to get me to go with him into one of the cubicles and indicating that he wanted to suck me off. I found the whole scene both erotic and scary. I was not sure what would happen if the authorities caught me being sucked off or wanking my cock with all these other guys in a public toilet. Fear got the better of me and I ran for the exit. My jeans were bulging and stained with pre-cum for the rest of the day as I got a hard on every time I pictured the scene in that toilet. I guess one could get addicted to toilet sex. Maybe next time.

Are these the paid toilets u r talking abt?

Anyone in Equine Park, RnR Puchong Gateway behind Petron station or The Atmosphere (next to Giant Bandar Putra Permai) toilet behind Javian Kitchen. Looking for mutual Hj/Bj or more. Top here.

Race : Chinese

Height : 172cm

Weight : 79kg

Cock : above 6"

Body : Medium Build, Bulky

21 hours ago, que said:

Hello handsome! im looking for buddies around kl to hang out and more if we get clicks. I always travel domestically and around the world so hope to get buddies in other cities too.

Former tv host here and commercial model who is now doing art business. Discreet. 178/70/30 Mly. Wechat queh98 

IMG_0357.PNG

welcome n nice to know u!

• G_M changed the title to Cruising / Meet up in & around Kuala Lumpur within Selangor
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic