Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

Just a curious question here. 

Do you guys have any protective ways while having oral sex? Since oral sex can transmit hiv virus to a very minimal extend... 

I've sucked quite a nice guy few days back while cruising and had a sudden realization of this fact soon after I've done giving him a blowjob. He din ejaculate in my mouth but I did taste a bit of the precum, the worst part is that I have ulcer in my mouth, had throats infection and also my gum bleeds easily while brushing teeth. I'm hoping that the guy that I have sucked don't have HIV. This is driving me crazy whenever I thought about it....

Edited by johnC
25 minutes ago, johnC said:

Do you guys have any protective ways while having oral sex? Since oral sex can transmit hiv virus to a very minimal extend... 

I've sucked quite a nice guy few days back while cruising and had a sudden realization of this fact soon after I've done giving him a blowjob. He din ejaculate in my mouth but I did taste a bit of the precum, the worst part is that I have ulcer in my mouth, had throats infection and also my gum bleeds easily while brushing teeth. I'm hoping that the guy that I have sucked don't have HIV. This is driving me crazy whenever I thought about it....

There is always a risk.... that is why i said no bj/anal if w/o a condom... u can go for a blood test to confirm ur status after the window period. The shortest window period is 1 month after exposure, next is 3 months after exposure...

Edited by ZKT279

Was at KFC PJ Newtown on 28/4 around 6.15pm plus.

Noticed 3 guys that really sparked my attention. Would like to chat in person but could not due to the fact I was with someone else.

First- Chinese, tall, medium built, short hair, all black & in shorts with backpack was lining up, but ended up not purchasing any. Noticed that you're checking me out too. :D

Second- Chinese, around 160cm, very short hair, white top, sweat pants with backpack lining up too.

Third- Chinese, really tall, 6 feet plus, slim, pompadour hair style, formal shirt, slacks, talking to a friend out side of KFC.

If you guys see this, do PM me. Would like to get to know you guys :D

Edited by Arcanine

My eyes r on intelligent n funny guys. Model turn newscaster turn architect here looking for like minded buddies. N i love guys with fair skin too 

Hope to see hot guys in my wechat 

ID : queh98

18 hours ago, johnC said:

Have yourself tested. Atleast after 12-21 days i think. Look up ptfoundation. Hiv test at 60rm last time i checked.

• G_M changed the title to Cruising / Meet up in & around Kuala Lumpur within Selangor
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic