Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

5 minutes ago, Tim2013 said:

Landed in Phuket and how lucky I am right when I checked into my hotel )); the guy who took my luggage was soo hot . I only had a small carry bag but knowing he will carry it to my room I gave it to him . After check in , I was told the luggage will come to my room. I rushed to my room and changed into my red thong which barely covers me . Those who have slept with me reading this will know that thong . My heart was racing waiting for him . He rang the bell and I smiled and opened the door for him . He gave me a surprise smile seeing me in hot undies . Then he said he wants to show me the room and facilities . I could not stop staring at his gorgeous face and sexy body which was wrapped with tight fitting half pants and sleeveless top with his muscle out . He asked me anything I need and I asked him where I can find a boy massage with a dirty smile . He knew what I wanted and said he can arrange for it for the night if I wish . He said if it's ok with me he can finish his work and massage me at 9pm . I was over the moon and agreed . Then he commented how hot I looked in the sexy thong and he would love to wear one too. I offered to give one I have tonight to massage with that and he was glad ! He said he looks forward to a nifjt of fun with that .  And I asked what about a whick

BJ now which he gladly agreed and pulled my erect 7 inch and started sucking quickly as he had to rush back . I cummed in his mouth and he left quickly 

So now fixed for 9pm for

more fun 

will let you you all know what happened 

I always like your story and really envy you.

• G_M changed the title to Cruising / Meet up in & around Kuala Lumpur within Selangor
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic