Male HQ

Do You Prefer Muscular Guy With Belly Or Six Pack ?

Huckleberry

Both are good but with belly is slightly better. 

Even for 6 packs there are 2 types of muscular guys with 6 packs. 

1. super low body fat. Slim and muscular.  (Usually is advertisement models, slim and defined)

2. Higher body fat but more stocky  + thick torso (Hulk hogan)

I prefer hulk hogan type of muscular guys.

Muscular + belly = strongman type of guys are also hot (elliott hulse)

Most important is a top must be dominating in bed and if a top is bigger size than the btm is also good.

Both are good but with belly is slightly better. 

Even for 6 packs there are 2 types of muscular guys with 6 packs. 

1. super low body fat. Slim and muscular.  (Usually is advertisement models, slim and defined)

2. Higher body fat but more stocky  + thick torso (Hulk hogan)

I prefer hulk hogan type of muscular guys.

Muscular + belly = strongman type of guys are also hot (elliott hulse)

Most important is a top must be dominating in bed and if a top is bigger size than the btm is also good.

I second this very much:)

Met up with a very muscular guy last month , very define six pack bod and good looking. But, quite disappointed with him as he was kinda dead fish , no interacting thru out the play. Rather have fun with muscular guy without 6pack. 

Don't understand why some muscular guys think that they are like a king or just waiting to be served. 

I played with 3 local celebrities and we had great fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest stardustsxz

Met up with a very muscular guy last month , very define six pack bod and good looking. But, quite disappointed with him as he was kinda dead fish , no interacting thru out the play. Rather have fun with muscular guy without 6pack. 

Don't understand why some muscular guys think that they are like a king or just waiting to be served. 

I played with 3 local celebrities and we had great fun.

wow 3 celebs? amazing

I am very much attracted to those with define 6 pacs. I will be a bit touchy on those abs if i got such friend around lol. I have no interest to see people with belly be it the person is muscle or not. I myself can only managed a 4 pac when my lifestyle changed to mainly vegetarian diet and its only my lower abs still got stubborn fat seem impossible to clear

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

in the first place, are building yourself to be muscular so critical?
read the article: appreciate pls!
health is not the reason you go to a gym or take up athletics...
You lift weights to sculpt your arms and snarl at every fold of flesh, ignoring the fact that it is now so much easier to lift other things like helping a colleague to carry a4 size paper, carrying your nephews daily....
You run on a treadmill for hours and curse the stubborn scale instead of appreciating the fact
that you sleep better now and can sprint towards a departing bus and catch it without getting out of breath.....
To the dancer friend who cut calories so drastically that he fainted the day he came over for dinner. To the colleague who goes to the gym hoping ...

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/why-punish-your-body

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No need big muscle and all that bulk but NO BIG TUMMY EITHER// both does nothing for me..... heh.

If I can keep my tummy flat though not full firmed up but  I see no reason why I can't prefer those who try to do the same too at least to some extend then one who can't even see their own little brother looking down. Sorry just a sexual preference for those who feel offended or triggered.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.