Male HQ

Lube

ButtHoleSurfer

• 6 months later...

At Male-HQ we're often asked how a guy should go about choosing his lube. Since we're giving out free lubes for our May Giveaway, we thought maybe BWers would find it helpful if we shared some tips from our humble perspective.   ^_^ 

If your lube is for self-pleasure, all lubes are open to you. Oil-based lubes such as the Boy Butter Original using an organic coconut oil base are an excellent choice as they are value for money, last a looong time, and do not evaporate or thin easily. And, an unintended benefit is that you are moisturizing the sensitive skin covering your manly jewel even as you bring yourself to a climatic finish.   :twisted: Do note that oil-based lubes and condoms do not go hand-in-hand.

839117092_o.jpg

Most of you hansum BWers will be wanting your lube to add some wet, slippery fun for you and your partner. Both water-based and silicone-based lubes are excellent choices and can be safely used with latex condoms. Many guys prefer water-based lubes because they feel water-based lubes are easier to clean and do not leave a slick surface or stain the sheets. The ID Hero H2O Lube is a great choice and is cost effective. A potential downside of water-based lubes, particularly those with thinner formulations, is that more frequent reapplications may be needed in between those heated moments.

Hero_Water_72__32398.1428116920.386.513.

If you plan to indulge in pleasure with a bit of pain, we highly recommend a silicone-based lube. The "rear passageway" cannot self-lubricate, so you really want to ease the entry so that it's both pleasurable and safe for you and your partner. A good silicone-based lube lasts and lasts, and a little goes a long way. The pjur Back Door Relaxing Anal Glide is purpose formulated for backdoor pleasure of even the most intense kinds. What's more, it's easy to clean and doesn't stain.

pjur_backdoor_glide_100ml__31568.1407856

For connoisseurs of pleasure products, select a lube with thicker consistency. Both water- and silicone-based lubes make excellent choices. Just check that your toy of choice is compatible with silicone-based lubes. A good water-based lube with thick consistency that goes well with all toys is the Toy's Heart Super Hard. Alternatively, a silicone-based lube that is very popular with our customers for use with their favorite toys is the pjur MAN Extreme Glide.

Toys_Heart_x_Deep_Lotion_Super_Hard__492

Want the best of both worlds? The ID Hero Dynamic Duo comprising the silicone-based Hero Arctic Blast and the water-based Heat Ray allows you to do just that. The cooling properties of Arctic Blast and warming power of Heat Ray deliver a sensational experience when mixed together. Try it and concoct your own cocktail of pleasure.   :twisted:

dynamicduo_72__46037.1429795145.1280.128

Found this article useful? Have a question for us or a suggestion for the next topic? Respond to our posting and stand a chance to win a made in Germany pur MAN Premium Extreme Glide lube (30ml) in our May Giveaway.   ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/31/2020 at 4:19 PM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Personal recommendation is Pjur Back door. Most Slippery.

I totally agreed with you small tiny bits work wonder.Slide so smoothly easy excess for my king tan mamba to invaded secret tunnel toward the tease the black pearl that makes the owner eye turn white.

• 6 months later...

𝗧𝗼𝘆'𝘀 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗲 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿 𝗟𝘂𝗯𝗲 is made-in-Japan & specially crafted for anal play. Does not dry out easily even with intense action, a little goes a long way. In-store & online at www.male-hq.com

Pepee_Special_Backdoor_360_1__12030.1600239075.jpg?c=2

Pepee_Special_Backdoor_360_3__88793.1600239076.jpg?c=2

Pepee_Special_Backdoor_360_2__54807.1600239078.jpg?c=2

Edited by Male-HQ

• 4 weeks later...

Have been using X-Lube for the past few months. It comes in a powdered form and you have to mix with water to make the actual lube. The single bottle isn't cheap, but it makes a LOT of lube, definitely more economical in the long run, and I don't feel bad spamming and adding more lube. I play a fair bit with large toys, so having more lube is never a bad thing.

As for the the lube itself, it's slippery and does the job. After mixing and setting, the lube is similar to goo in consistency, and tends to want to form long strands; this was different from the more gel-like stuff I used before, but I quickly got used to it. If you mix with tap water, the other chemicals in the water will break down the strandy bits over time which will make it less goo-like over time. As there are no preservatives, I also can't keep it too long after mixing, probably a month at most.

Overall though, I can recommend it if you need something that can make lots of lube!

11 hours ago, duntellyou said:

Have been using X-Lube for the past few months. It comes in a powdered form and you have to mix with water to make the actual lube. The single bottle isn't cheap, but it makes a LOT of lube, definitely more economical in the long run, and I don't feel bad spamming and adding more lube. I play a fair bit with large toys, so having more lube is never a bad thing.

As for the the lube itself, it's slippery and does the job. After mixing and setting, the lube is similar to goo in consistency, and tends to want to form long strands; this was different from the more gel-like stuff I used before, but I quickly got used to it. If you mix with tap water, the other chemicals in the water will break down the strandy bits over time which will make it less goo-like over time. As there are no preservatives, I also can't keep it too long after mixing, probably a month at most.

Overall though, I can recommend it if you need something that can make lots of lube!

Powdered are good for advance anal play for sure and being in powdered form you can control the viscosity of texture beside being a economical reason for sure. To get it lighter, you add more water but for something more gunky thick for fisting for example, it is a good alternative to Crisco type lube.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 4 weeks later...

Back in stock, your favorite 𝗧𝗼𝘆'𝘀 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗝𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗻 𝗣𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗲 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿 𝗟𝘂𝗯𝗲 💦

Get it now at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720

Online at www.male-hq.com

Pepee_Special_Backdoor_360_1__12030.1600239075.jpg?c=2

Pepee_Special_Backdoor_360_3__88793.1600239076.jpg?c=2

Pepee_Special_Backdoor_360_2__54807.1600239078.jpg?c=2

• 2 years later...

Hi Hi,

I'm reviving this thread, and hoping to get some ideas on what everyone's personal goto lube brand. 

I've been using Pjur Back Door for quite sometime, and was thinking of trying others. Pjur is nice and smooth, but strangely it feels like it dries up rather quickly. I just bought Swiss Navy, and will be using it in my group sesh this Fri evening. 

What are your go to lube brands/products?

• 2 weeks later...