Male HQ

新書:新加坡美食地圖

nvms

7eccb3ca.jpg

新加坡美食地圖 (繁體版)已出版 !

新加坡可以稱為 「亞洲美食之都」, 這本美食地圖 是由道地新加坡人撰寫的 美食指南,專為到訪新加坡旅遊或商務人士所設計,介紹近百種道地 美味小吃和不同風味的特色餐館、 熟食中心、 食街, 並以新加坡地鐵串連各個 美食區。 隨書附贈新加坡簡便地圖和地鐵路線圖,方便覓食新加坡美味。 (售價 HK48, NT220)

編著 王祚森

編輯 張玉忠

出版者 萬里機構.萬里書店

發行者 香港聯合書刊物流有限公司

台灣總代理 聯合出版有限公司

出版日期二○○七年八月第一次印刷版權

網址: http://www.wanlibk.com/

作者部落格: http://blog.roodo.com/nvms/

Edited by nvms

Let it be here. Some people dun read from the imperial kitchen one. Maybe it will get a better exposual here.

I can do a link from Imperial Kitchen. I remember OB telling me about this book and the author being his friends....

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

• 4 weeks later...

last gathering, nvms bought his books to show us and got a few interested parties getting their hands on the book.

but i guess what warmed his heart was 2 tourists from Hong Kong were carrying his book (bought in HK) and asked for his autograph and pictures on the spot...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

last gathering, nvms bought his books to show us and got a few interested parties getting their hands on the book.

but i guess what warmed his heart was 2 tourists from Hong Kong were carrying his book (bought in HK) and asked for his autograph and pictures on the spot...

Paisay :oops: and also very very touch.....

Aiyah, Nvms, what is there to be paiseh (Shy) about?

You will have to get use to the attention. :D:lol:

Maybe we should vote you to be the Candyman of the month of September / October.

ME?? Candyman of the month??? u wanna make all those pple who had met me all puke at once? :P

I was reading the article in 我报 and thinking not only the book cover looks yummy but the author looks super yummy too biggrin.gif . In fact I was attracted to read the article in the first place because of the author's foto.

Anyway, Congratulations for successfully publishing the book and helping to introduce Singapore's popular hawker food to HKers and Taiwanese. Any idea whether Popular bookstore will carry this title?

Hope you get to publish your novel in the future

DSCF8433a.JPG

《燒書》

好友Benny在2004年12月23日放棄生命選擇離開人世,當時對我的打擊簡直是無法用言語來形容,也自此對「生命無常」有了更深層的體會及認識。

過往不管是我的音樂作品或小說,Benny都給予我相當的鼓勵,就因為有這樣一位好友的認可,我則更積極地在寫作上下更多的功夫,讓作品達到一定的水平而不是濫芋充數的交行貨。

當初努力的想在他一周年忌日之前出版「情敵是自己」短篇小說集,可惜一直都無法如愿以償,直到這次終於出版了自己的第一本作品,想必我這幾年的努力他在天之靈也不斷的給予我保佑,同時也以我為榮。

我一直都很懷念Benny,雖然他在世的時候不常見面,但每每有心事,我一定會給他打電話。而今別說是打電話,即使是想給他寫信,信件都未必能去到他的手中…。

在他的葬禮我曾經對他發過誓,若我有生之年出版自己的第一本書,一定會燒一本到天堂給他過目,而今夜,我實現了自己的諾言。

Benny, 希望你會喜歡。

寫於2007年9月29日午夜
NVMS國際版-梅蜚澀吳之梅觀熙 Edited by nvms

• 1 month later...

4 consecutive weeks rank Number 1 in Asia Weekly - Singapore Book Sales chart!

四連冠!!!

《新加坡美食地圖》連續 4周榮登《亞洲週刊》新加坡暢銷書榜 NUMBER 1 !

你買了沒?

9789621435279.jpg

出版社網站書籍介紹

http://www.wanlibk.com/cgi-bin/isbn_pages....n=9789621435279

新加坡國家圖書館NLB網站:

http://newarrivals.nlb.gov.sg/itemdetail.aspx?bid=12924501

e1f82ec4.jpg

「恭喜你啦,《新加坡美食地圖》榮登《亞洲週刊》新加坡暢銷書榜榜首………還是持續兩周………榜眼也有兩週………從 9月就開始上榜了…………」

編輯Leo通過MSN突然向我道賀。

一臉的不可思議盡寫在自己臉上,腦袋僅是不斷的浮現著:「不可能!不可能!一定是弄錯了,榜首已是不可能的事,怎麼可能還會蟬聯兩週?」,是在唬攏我吧,急忙拿起電話火速撥了個長途電話給編輯打聽事件…。

我仍然認為是不可思議的玩笑,自己一再地親眼看到亞洲週刊最後一頁的榜單上真真實實的印上書名,我才真正的接受了這個讓人興奮的消息。(後知後覺……。)

……………………………………

這已經是兩個星期前的事,至今仍沉淤在這突如其來的喜訊中,心中所處的喜悅可想而知。而上星期好友Ben也突然來電報喜,說書籍仍然位於榜首位置,當時還故意損我說:「新加坡讀書風氣不佳,所以你的書才有機可乘等云云…」。

晃眼而過又兩個星期,和幾位新認識的朋友到某餐館用餐,於入口處領了新一期的《亞洲週刊》隨便翻閱,「新-加-坡-美-食-地-圖」七個大字仍然穩坐榜首位置,頓時真的是傻了眼;我的媽呀,「四連冠」呀!!!

難不成真的是印證了Ben所說,新加坡讀書風氣不佳,以至我的拙作才得以登上暢銷書榜榜首?還是基於市場缺少此類書籍,以至才賣得不錯?我寧可相信是後者。

第一次出版書籍即獲得如此讓人不可思議的成績,心情肯定是雀躍的。回想到香港找出版社時的點點滴滴,當時所處於的茫然、浮躁、迫切的拔河心情,對原本合作多年的網絡公司的不滿情緒,被其他出版社當面所拒絕及電話中友善的拒絕,穿梭於港九各地鐵站時的奔波,站在人來人往鬧市時那幾乎奪眶而出的淚水,以及和編輯 Leo初次碰面時等等的記憶,一時間內心仿佛打翻了甚麼似的,五味雜成,我甚麼都說不上來…。

這一次我必須承認我是極為幸運的,一本繁體版的《新加坡美食地圖》竟然能在鮮少宣傳、一般國人不看華語書籍以及使用簡體字的國度剎出重圍成為暢銷書,仿佛是天方夜譚…。

台北好友品淳在MSN近期的標題為「恭賀好友成為新加坡暢銷作家」幾個大字,幾乎讓我笑到噴飯。

「暢銷作家」?哈哈哈哈,真的是說笑了………。

路還遠得很叻,若哪天自己的作品真的成為被談論及推崇的作品,單靠版稅就能過日子,在新馬港台及內地都有大量讀者追隨,作品被電影公司、電視制作公司或劇團相中拍成電影、電視劇或改編成舞台劇,那「暢銷作家」的頭銜才當之無愧。

《新加坡美食地圖》是自己寫作生涯的第一個小成就,能榮登榜首則是為自己的事業加冕,四連冠是國人和朋友所給予我在寫作上的一個肯定及鼓勵。

這次出版《新加坡美食地圖》,有一位好友Lynn我必須誠心的感謝,以3000本的印刷量來計算,她自己一個人就啃下 1% 的總銷量,於此,我衷心感激她這幾年來對我的支持。

濱海藝術中心的前同事及所有好友、「吹風族」的友人們、Fridae 《梅蜚澀吳》專欄的讀者、其他我認識的舊雨新知、通過「我報」報道而特地前往書局買書或下訂單定購書籍的讀者,感謝大家對我的厚愛,這份多出來的鼓舞和助力,是一個好的開始,再次衷心感謝。

「四連冠」耶………真的讓我難以置信………

若下周再登榜首成為「五連冠」甚至於「六連冠」,那我真的要去還神,好好地給觀音娘娘磕頭。

轉載《梅蜚澀吳》國際版

Edited by nvms

• 1 month later...

Congrates NVMS or "新加坡暢銷作家 - NVMS" smile.gif

after a few weeks of #2 spot, your book returned to the #1 position at this week (Dec 23rd) 《亞洲週刊》

You can really go and 還神 liao...

If i remembered that's around 8 weeks in #1 position and 2 ~ 3 weeks in #2 position, not bad for your book... closed to 3 months in the tops position...

p/s: wonder did anyone notice, NVMS named us 「吹風族」= BWers...nice chinese nick name...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

OB and All 吹風族 Thank u x1000000!! :D 已給觀音娘娘磕頭還神了!

本以為上回六連冠 後, 新加坡美食地圖 會慢慢的被其他新書取代而被擠出暢銷榜。

掉了一個位置到亞軍停留三星期後, 它不降反升, 本周在進入圣誕節前夕又回升到冠軍位置 ,對我而言, 這榮譽真的是今年最佳的圣誕禮物。

再次感謝新加坡的讀者,感謝大家給予的支持,讓本書又再次回升冠軍位置 !

祚森衷心的感謝!

於Benny的三周年忌日再次回升冠軍, 他應該是對書也感到滿意,所以給予我這樣的回應。

感謝Benny。

Edited by HendryTan

• 2 months later...

Continuation ...

Comment: cranberry69

Posted: February 21, 2008 10:09 pm

i am really proud of you ( nvms ) though i don't even know who you are, cos you not only dare to dream but fulfilled it with " wow " result, too bad now then i read about it ( maybe abit late ), i will sure buy a copy tmr or wkend & hope still able to get it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment: nvms

Posted: February 22, 2008 12:18 am

(cranberry69 @ February 21, 2008 10:09 pm)

i am really proud of you ( nvms ) though i don't even know who you are, cos you not only dare to dream but fulfilled it with " wow " result, too bad now then i read about it ( maybe abit late ), i will sure buy a copy tmr or wkend & hope still able to get it

cranberry69, THANKS A ZILLION!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment: nvms

Posted: March 03, 2008 01:05 am

在一個日本網站找到一份書籍目錄,《新加坡美食地圖》也被列入…難道說《新加坡美食地圖》在日本也買得到??? biggrin.gif 會日語的朋友能否幫忙翻譯? laugh.gif

書籍No 5-8000-2733 書名:新加坡美食地図 著者名: 王祚森 出版社: 万里機構 出版年月: 200708 定価(円): 1540

http://www.shanghaibook.co.jp/TWbook-jis.htm

Comment: oralb

Posted: March 03, 2008 09:29 am

nvms, using online translation services, though it is a little off, but i think you can guess the meaning

"Guide of the Taiwan book   

Also the part Hong Kong publication is included.

In the below-mentioned catalog as for the book of publication, as for the order which it receives to every month 20th

Once, it collects in market in Shanghai, is dispatched to next month end from Shanghai.

At the time of this catalog compilation we verify the stock of the publisher, but

After that when it is sold out, because it is, beforehand comprehension.

Conversion rate to Japanese currency of local price 1NTD =7 Yen.

As for the Japanese yen value case of indication with postage including tax, as for large discount it is not applied"

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• 1 month later...
Welcome nvms,

If I am not wrong, you are a great Chinese writer and we chatted once in Fridae vie mails.

However, this book you are promoting should ideally be in the Imperial Kitchen section.

the ugly man is nvms ???

-eeee---

Though I dont know who the HELL you come from, but let uncle share my thoughts.

Beauty is in the eyes of beholder. Your unkind words will reap for what you sow.

You may be an apple but the core of your heart already starts to rot with worms.

I think such comments are inflammatory and defamatory.

I bite if you are cocky, sarcastic, foolish or ask for it

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.