Male HQ

Erections While Dancing?

Guest one dude

Guest one dude

What do you do and how do you feel when you get an erection and or feel your dancing partner has one?

(lol i dont even know if gay guys grind and stuff, but i imagine they do)

figured i'd ask since i was already here.

Since I have 2 left feet, I don't think anyone will be turned on dancing with me. Boner while dancing experiences I have a few though. Once a chap, whom I had met in this gay joint, was doing a semi strip tease directed at me, in the middle of the dance floor. It would be rude to be not aroused. I've slow danced on the street of London at its New Years Parade, and my lady friend felt mine, we joked about it, I blamed it on the cold weather.

So why did you ask?

google areanpull

Guest one dude

I at times have the problem of getting an erection, but I only dance with women. I ask because the few times it has happened the ladies were very unreceptive and it kind of made me feel like an asshole. Also kind of inadequate, if I get an erection so easily must not say much about my endurance. Or maybe it says the opposite.

Just trying to get a general opinion about the matter and its acceptability.

the few times it has happened the ladies were very unreceptive and it kind of made me feel like an asshole.

More importantly, did you score after the dance?

Either way, they prolly relate erections to getting laid and they want to enjoy the getting wooed part for the longest time. So having that boner on the dance floor might be unattractive to a fresh date who is decent. If she is loose and she likes you and she notices the reaction, she would have dragged you to the nearest hotel.

google areanpull

In circuit rave parites, body-body rubbing is so common....get hugged, kissed and well 'molested' are normal in packed parties. It is ok to get erection while dancing with a hot guy....why not ? its a natural reaction..and sometimes, can see guys digging into each other's jeans for some hanky panky fun. :lol:

I at times have the problem of getting an erection, but I only dance with women. I ask because the few times it has happened the ladies were very unreceptive and it kind of made me feel like an asshole. Also kind of inadequate, if I get an erection so easily must not say much about my endurance. Or maybe it says the opposite.

If a couple is dancing body to body or grindling the pelvis etc, the moves are suppose to be sexy and arouse the sexual desire. So when the other party has a hard on, it means the objective is achieved.

Your partner should be proud of what she had accomplished, not the opposite.

but women being women, they cannot openly clap with glee at a hard on. They must put on a show "oh u are so chee-go-pek, I am not like this".

Believe me, they know what they are expecting, otherwise they won't body dance in the first place.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

• Guest locked this topic