Male HQ

What Is The Longest Number Of Days U Have Not Cum? (Compiled)

Guest Guest_curious

Guest Guest_curious

i hav read in the straits time that a guy wrote to a doctor that he had not cum in months and he was worried when he did cum during sex it was brownish. personally the longest no. of days i didn't cum is only 9 days,just trying it for fun.the experience when i cum after the 9 days was powerful,not only was the feeling when u shoot awesome but it was actually quite a fetish for me to see how much sperm i had produce.i hav seen some guys on some sex dvd that :P guy can ejaculate more than 13 times,it was most amazing.i am curious what is the longest no. of day u guys have tried not cumming and how was your experience? :o

Well after I discovered the joys of masturbation I would have to say the longest was 3 weeks. It was when my girl friend said she would give me a blowjob for my birthday.... we being 15 and never done that before I was throroughly excited. I began to get self concious... thinking what If I don't come enough? Will she think less of me? So I restrained myself for those three weeks. The result was embarrassing. We made out for 10 minutes then she unbuckled my pants and pulled down my boxers. She then began stroking me.... quite well I might add. In any case I had not cum in 3 weeks and basically came instantly... and I would just not stop cumming. She literially jerked the biggest load I have ever seen in my life all over her hand, my belly and her belly. The look on her eyes was priceless. First she was just glad to see me cum..but when it did not stop comming out------ her eyes began to get wider and wider as more and more of my man-stuff came out. I was very proud of myself that night.

I swear to god I have not seen that much cum ever. Not even In p--n videos.(ok well maybe those black guys had me beat but really when they have donkey di*ks you cannot compete)

I am quite sure I could of filled a shot glass with my cum that night. It is one of my best memories from my childhood.

Even though I have a great body coupled with great fashion sense, I am straight!

Oh the Irony, I guess I am just really vain.

your body's normal functions will make you have a wet dream to 'clear stock' after around 28 days....

if you can keep it for months... it's a sure sign of problem... and brown colour means the sperm died... and yourballs bleeding inside leow... haha (just speculating here - but i dun think it's very far off the mark)

if you keep having a series of wet dreams becos you did not masturbate/sex, the next time you try after a few months... you may have forgotten how to cum haha

the relearning is shiok tho...

i wonder what monks do to skip this part.... their wet dreams must be really erotic...

Please do research before you open your bloody mouth to say something that is bullshit! :swear:

If you do not respect other people, you do not need any respect from anyone!

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

Goodness, i could hardly keep the cum for three days! Hmm...longest time to keep my non-cuming record is seven days. That was through hard endurance and tough determination, avoiding p--ns and temptation, avoid even think of sex......so torturing....dun ever think i want to try again! :P

About three weeks, while I was in hospital ... :rolleyes:

lol....

i was in the hospital, had 2 person room with some old guy.

he had a grand-daughter about 15 i was 17.... while we shared rooms... she visted every day...

she did a bit of reaching under the blanket.

looking back she was really ugly but damn... should of seduced her past hospital handjobs... that old guy, her grand father, was the 7th largest land owner in taiwan.

I could be swinging on easy street.

If only life had a reset button.

Even though I have a great body coupled with great fashion sense, I am straight!

Used to be 2 days the longest that i can tahan during my 15-35yo but now once a week is good enough not to cum. Becareful of building too much pressure not to cum cos your head(brain) will explode like volcano...get stroke and invalid (then will never cum again).

Becareful of building too much pressure not to cum cos your head(brain) will explode like volcano...get stroke and invalid (then will never cum again).

What a whole load of rubbish. It doesn't hurt the male body to abstain from masturbating and ejaculating for any length of time. If you don't ejaculate for a long period of time, the "unused" sperm simply gets re-absorbed into the body. Then, whatever sperm/semen that gets ejaculated the first time you do so after a very long time is actually very fresh sperm/semen newly created by your testes. If it's discoloured, then there must be something else wrong with your physiology - not because you've been "withholding" from ejaculating. Go and read up on this subject from some medical facts website to get the facts first before spouting nonsense.

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

erm... old sperm won't get 're-directed' in the body la... wait 'rush the brain' ah...

hokkien saying : seow cheong nao (literal translation sperm rushes into the brain)

and you go bonkers... hee hee hee...

no darling... your sperm will self ejectulate when you sleep - thus wet dreams... up to age 45 you will still get them unless you have been wanking more frequently than once a month...

it won't get 'reabsorbed' but it's nice to think it does.... and comes out as your ear wax, or armpit oudour, or precum... god... those live sperms dead and coming out all over you... ew...

Please do research before you open your bloody mouth to say something that is bullshit! :swear:

Haven't u read in newspapers sometime ago about monks even abbots in thailand that fathered kids and kept women for their sexual urge?

What research is required? Just face reality u son of a %$#@%*&.

Masturbation is nothing, human needs, a way to release.

You really believe those that tells u take a cold shower or do meditation? Its part and parcel of the human body functions.

I didnt cum for almost 4 weeks...happened to me twice, cos of work stress and overseas (no prizes for guessing why :P ). When I finally did, i could feel the sperm shooting out in streams and streams. Felt damn good. Shot over my head and landed on my face as well.

My doc once told me that it is good to cum. (may it be having sex or masturbation).

Accumulated sperm will eventually dies within a week, making them "useless" (view in terms of its reproductive purposes). Regular release of sperm will help to generate new ones, thus keeping our prostate and testis working.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

my longest time is almost or more than 1 month while studying in University and preparing for exams...

the shortest time is 4 times in one night while reading gay story online :P

But, don't encourage cum too much as this weaken your body. It's true and fact.

Feel like wind, roaming free

umm 'like wind' you never locked yourself indoors with your partner and did nothing but have sex all day and night?

Just set aside a day for you and your partner to spend together. Have 2-3 food delivery service phone numbers ready. Have lots of sex, so much sex that you dick hurts at the end of the day. Its alot of fun.

mine was almost 3 weeks after my bmt confinement week. came in under 30 secs.

i usually masturbate daily and can usually shoot over my head, or at least to my face.

Is it true that if a guy masterbate frequently, his scrotum/balls will be smaller than those that dont? My balls seemed to be smaller than most people. How comesome guys got bigger balls. I envy. BTW, do you gays like to play with bigger balls?

Guest boy2man

The longest period I went without cumming was 2 weeks, during a hospital stay as lab rat for drug-testing. During those two weeks I was in a constant state of arousal. The day I was released and went back home, I stroked myself to orgasm and I shot a copious load all over my chest, neck and face (around my forehead and lips). But I was still horny. That was when I thought, let me taste my own cum. And I did. Now I can't go without tasting it...

Haven't u read in newspapers sometime ago about monks even abbots in thailand that fathered kids and kept women for their sexual urge?

You really believe those that tells u take a cold shower or do meditation? Its part and parcel of the human body functions.

Guest @20 Aug 01:19.

Please respect others and their religion.

I'm a christian but I cannot condon your attitude.

This forum is to express your freedom of speech but it does not mean that you can belittle others and their religion.

Shame on you!!! May God forgive you.

This forum is to express your freedom of speech but it does not mean that you can belittle others and their religion.

I am just being realistic and stating the facts.

I am not being disrecpectful.

I only respect those that respect themselves.

Just look at the vatican, how many priests had abused those choir boys.

I am just being realistic and stating the facts.

I am not being disrecpectful.

I only respect those that respect themselves.

Just look at the vatican, how many priests had abused those choir boys.

Guest,

Yes, they may have comitted sin, but then again, they are human.

Let God judge them. You are a sinner too.

Who are you to "Cast the first stone"?

i miss the time when i was in bmt, every weekend, i will meet my ex at pgp hostel and there i will have sex with him and cum all over his chest...he always said i cum like reservior....non-stop n alot.

haha nowadays i just cum a small qty and dribble...unless i m horny, rod hard for very long during sex and only den will it spurt and more cum.

Ever tried it for a whole month. Loved the feeling of horniness for the whole day and always erect for a 40's man. Love watching drops of pre-cum oozing out when I caress my balls or nipples.or my body.

But the last week I started having very erotic dreams and cannot stop thinking about sex even during meetings. Started losing control when I went went Hong Lim and let people touch even let one strip me naked but no sex.

Finally couldn't stand it anymore because my nipples are aching and rubbing against my shirt will get me to water. I was afraid I may just sudden orgasm right in public. Ineeded sex badly. Went cruising and finally found a cute 30s man. Right in broad daylight, we stripped naked in a deserted carpark. I was about to explode when he caressed me.

Regretted it later because it was so dangerous.

umm 'like wind' you never locked yourself indoors with your partner and did nothing but have sex all day and night?

Just set aside a day for you and your partner to spend together. Have 2-3 food delivery service phone numbers ready. Have lots of sex, so much sex that you dick hurts at the end of the day. Its alot of fun.

Hi, OneDude.

Well, I used to have a b/f who wanted to sex every night when I back from work. When I declined, he always angry and behave like a child who rebel... But, that is donkey years story and I have since broken up with him.

So, I know what you want to ask. :P

How about you? have you try before? You must already had. :lol:

I used to be able to control up to a week or so but now with this Xtube and similar videos readily available, it arouses me anytime. The only way to stop me for being horny uncontrollably is to throw away my computer :D

Yes. Nowaday, internet is the most seductive tools for us to endure from cumming :P

Hi, OneDude.

Well, I used to have a b/f who wanted to sex every night when I back from work. When I declined, he always angry and behave like a child who rebel... But, that is donkey years story and I have since broken up with him.

So, I know what you want to ask. :P

How about you? have you try before? You must already had. :lol:

u sld be happy he looks for u every night when he wants sex...better than he goes and suck around.

Dear guest,

Try to think that when you're tired from working 12 hours shift and only want to rest when you reach home. But, you are drag to make your partner happy by sucking him (no fxxking) or a childish uncle making nonsence to disturb your rest... Do you think this is happy?

I don't mind my partner flirt as I'm also that type of guy. But, don't do that purposely in front of me.

I just cummed last night after 1 week of endurance...shot all over my chest again and after dat could see the strands of jelly-like sperm or wat on my body. Was definitely shiok when it was spraying out of my cock!

Years ago, I visited Guangzhu to visit a relative. I noticed some strange scene along the road side. there were several stands that looked like some kind of street barber except the "barber" were all women. The customers sit on the chair covered with a blanket, and the women were seemly doing hj for the customer.Out of curiousity, I were brave enough to ask my relative for this strange scene. The answer was "Yes".

Years ago, I visited a stripptease show while touring japan with friends. I observed a queue behind the stage. What i found out was, the lineup was for them to enjoy bj performing by a woman.

Each one unszipped, the woman put a condom with her mouth to the man dick, and started the motion until the man cum in moan under all the watchful eyes.

Guest Guest_curious

i masterbate everyday too ,sometimes even 5 times a day .i don't think it is a addiction just a form of sexual pent up release. it relaxes me and help me to sleep well. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
Guest early 60s

I am in my early 60s..and masterbate twice a week. I've this problem of very hard cock. It wont go down till i cum.

1 month.

My cum turned yellowish.

For best cum quality, it was 3 weeks of edging for me.

Edged until one day my cock couldn't take it.

My body looked as if some spilled a glass of milk on me.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic