Male HQ

Nice Gay Blog / Wordpress / Tumblr (Compiled)

HendryTan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

As stated in the topic title. Just wondering if there are any active blogs out there by any Singaporean gay which ISN'T about the latest party they went, or filled with mere pics copied from other online sources.

• 2 months later...

Thanks guys. It's gone from like 10-20 hits a day to approx 200-4000 hits a day (more on weekends, less on week days) - but it's unreal how it's taken off :twisted: It's all thanks to MrBrown who talked about my blog on his blog.

Edited by Foreign Talent

Greetings Holly Molly, I had my own personal blog tho, @designateur.wordpress.com Would be glad if you would subcribe

It's a really young blog I must say, not a pxxn related I should say, more to just simply a blog on the way to stardom.

As to expand social circle, please do follow my twits @exfashionbitch Anything about fashion I'm the guru. Nevertheless, I twit like the others, more to personal side.

THanks,

Dave.

To whoever is the owner of this blog - kindly remove all stories that you copied from my blog - asiandaydreaming. i don't have to mention which one, you know better. these are stories i wrote about my experiences in colonial day singapore. if you want them to remain in your blog, pls acknowledge and give credit to my blog. thank you.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To the owner of penilepoet. I wrote to you and replied some time back that you would acknowledge my site from where your story came from but till now I don't see it.

Please delete my story from your site.

Thanks.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic