Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

On 3/15/2022 at 1:45 AM, Darrellkch said:

Why don't you go over to help him ?

Ya I know that guy for sure, and I don't keep his number, he stay near arang road last time you can try Grinder or Blued him, see if you can find him or not. he did that MB thing for long time already and willing to do anything for money so make sure you play very safe. good luck

I went to the park at 2pm saw that MB car again, after a while some one send him back then another car pick him up, I wonder how many time he can do per day, and how he advertise himself because I didn't see anyone match his profile on grinder

On 3/16/2022 at 3:07 PM, boyonenotzero said:

I went to the park at 2pm saw that MB car again, after a while some one send him back then another car pick him up, I wonder how many time he can do per day, and how he advertise himself because I didn't see anyone match his profile on grinder

You totally made up the story. I been jogging that park quite sometimes and never encounter any of that. That’s so funny everytime you went there all of sudden u saw same guy lol. Stop making hoax story

On 3/18/2022 at 10:09 AM, Thehoaxhunter said:

You totally made up the story. I been jogging that park quite sometimes and never encounter any of that. That’s so funny everytime you went there all of sudden u saw same guy lol. Stop making hoax story

You didn’t see it doesn’t mean it is not there, I go almost everyday and only see him a few times. Out of 2 weeks I see him 2 times in the toilet. Other time are just waiting in the car. 

On 3/25/2022 at 9:15 PM, The Gay Courtesan said:

I'm at reservoir Playground, ready for fun. 

share you story here please

On 3/19/2022 at 9:51 PM, boyonenotzero said:

You didn’t see it doesn’t mean it is not there, I go almost everyday and only see him a few times. Out of 2 weeks I see him 2 times in the toilet. Other time are just waiting in the car. 

Keep on sharing your story, last time when I tell the story how I have fun at the playground they also say I am fake. so Ignore that guy and keep on sharing your good story

KumaBear here, shared in kuching cruiser telegram group mostly, rarely share here, so quiet hahaha happening at reservoir hilltop just now around 7 to 8.30pm.

Me and bf and another friend of ours (new first time cruising at reservoir) 7pm, parked at red cresent at first. Then walk to new reservoir hilltop parking, hahaha met another friend we know up there. Then we 3s take turn sucking and jerked him off and he came, then went back home hahaha.

Then me bf and newbie friend went down to playground, no one, short 3s hug2 suck kiss2 hehe then go to car at red cresnt and we went to reservoir hilltop old parking space.

8pm. A few car already there hahaha but no one dare to come out. Then the 3 of us come out. And went down the stairs, dark area. Then semua yg lain keluar dari kereta juga 🤣🤣🤣

Me and bf pancing, i suck my bf let them see hahaha then one malay bear uncle came approach us (met him a few times at kuching sentral toilet before) and my newbie friend shy shy, join for a while.

It became 4s then 5s after another lean bidayuh guy came to join us as well. Then separate he and my newbie friend shy. Became 3s hahaha. I suck the uncle so fast pancut hahaha. At that time the bidayuh guy try to approach a lean malay newcomer (big hard dick omg)

Then we went upstairs back in the car hahaha. And me and bf suck each other in car with windows open to pancing them back and yeah they went and see the action while talking2 chat2 hahaha. 

Then, another one comes hahaha a chinese bear guy, in jogging attire, he went downstairs. And all 4 of us approach him hahaha

He was peeing and my bf approach and touch and yeah he wants it hahaha. And it became 5s hahaha my newbie friend wait in car, shy hahaha. The chi guy omg so big juga his cock 🤤🤤🤤 

Touch3 suck3 bla3 hahaha just light fun. My bf cum, lean guy cummed as well.

WHEN SUDDENLY, a motorcycle came hahaha and hon hon hon hahaha we ingat polis or guard so everyone LARIIII separated🤣🤣🤣 Me and bf go down, others went up and go in car and lari from the place hahaha

The chinese guy relax saja, pretend jogging hahaha. 

Rupa2nya not polis or guard hahaha, since its dark there, almost happen a collision between a new car who pusing there and a motorcycle 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And thats the end, we went back to the car, tired and went back home hahaha. The chinese bear guy still there jogging hahaha.

Goodnight hahaha

Just to add, STAMPARK BDC IS FINALLY REOPENING guys hahaha soft opening a few days ago, official opening is 1st April. And yeah its open already lah from now onwards hahaha

But during the 1st day we went there the olympic pool toilet, to cruise, is not open yet.... Hahaha maybe tunggu org ramai baru buka. Thats why im promoting here hahaha

Rm8 per entry and use sarawak pay only for now. The timing were divided in session, not sure how they are actually implementing it. But yeah, 2 hours every slot. 9.30am-11.30am, 12pm-2pm, 2.30pm-4.30pm, 5pm-7pm with 30 mins interval between sessions for disinfection they said hahaha. Me and bf will always go for the 5pm-7pm session anyways hahaha.

Screenshot_2022-03-28-18-38-37-98_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Screenshot_2022-03-28-18-37-53-65_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

On 4/9/2022 at 5:38 PM, Evanchii said:

Yesterday met married guy at reservoir parking. He seems lost in the dark. I ask him looking for what here, He said he looking for fun and ask me what position. Then I feel weird on that question. Haha he looks like police man with all black attire.

Married, police, match the description hahaha he is always there, felt safer when he is around. Top, big cock, lean kinda muscular guy. Hahaha

Stampark BDC so happening in weekends 5 to 7pm hahahaha

Me and bf yesterday evening, bathed naked and other 4 to 5 guys who came in later, joined and bathe naked as well. The shower room, behind the olympic pool stand. So nice to see fellow naked men bathe 🤤🤤🤤

The shower no doors no curtain hahaha so nice and open 😍😍😍 perfect place to cruise.

Although the floor is dusty, its really cruisable and can bathe there hahaha promoting here so many can come hahahha 🤣🤣🤣🤭

IMG_20220411_092744_258.jpg

On 4/11/2022 at 9:29 AM, Kuma D.Bear said:

Me and bf yesterday evening, bathed naked and other 4 to 5 guys who came in later, joined and bathe naked as well. The shower room, behind the olympic pool stand. So nice to see fellow naked men bathe 🤤🤤🤤

The shower no doors no curtain hahaha so nice and open 😍😍😍 perfect place to cruise.

Although the floor is dusty, its really cruisable and can bathe there hahaha promoting here so many can come hahahha 🤣🤣🤣🤭

Glad they still maintain the shower as before but seems like the room is dirtier than before covid time..

On 4/21/2022 at 9:59 PM, Charleslee said:

There is this guy who frequently jog topless in the evening around 6pm in Reservoir Park, usually wearing just very short pants. Anyone seen him before? 

He always jog around at the car park area too beside red cresent. Frequent jogger. I think he is straight hahaha never seen him stay late till after 7 to cruise though.

On 4/28/2022 at 8:34 AM, ZackKchMly said:

U frequently go to stampark? Used to go there pre covid times

Me and bf go every wednesday and sunday hahaha. 2 times a week hahaha. 

But a few of them there goes everyday hahaha, because they have the season pass from before covid times hahaha lucky them 🤣 If I have the pass, I would go everyday too hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2022 at 9:29 AM, Kuma D.Bear said:

I think this bathroom cant be use anymore, the door is locked and put on the "renovating" sticker on the door.

• 3 weeks later...

Last few week I was in kuching and went to swimming pool that people talked about, what I experienced was not what I expected. If i could rate probably 1 out of 10. Here the breakdown , people will follow u if they see u go to toilet (obviously only gay one stare at u). Most of them cruise with friends. I was in shower and saw majority guy who cruise there fat and old guy (totally different from otot2) and they seem know each other (i guess they came everyday to wait people). They seem like waiting for any new comer and pretending among others. Cruising should be come and go and not to make any friends with anyone but this place is opposite with that. I remember this one fat guy that try to touch me. Just because I was there you not allowed to touch me without my consent. They seem too desperate to get people attention. Most of them have feminine characters (like sissy one). If u expect more this is not right place. What people been telling here totally contradict with real experience. Save your time people to cruise somewhere else.

On 6/23/2022 at 7:45 PM, Anonion said:

Last few week I was in kuching and went to swimming pool that people talked about, what I experienced was not what I expected. If i could rate probably 1 out of 10. Here the breakdown , people will follow u if they see u go to toilet (obviously only gay one stare at u). Most of them cruise with friends. I was in shower and saw majority guy who cruise there fat and old guy (totally different from otot2) and they seem know each other (i guess they came everyday to wait people). They seem like waiting for any new comer and pretending among others. Cruising should be come and go and not to make any friends with anyone but this place is opposite with that. I remember this one fat guy that try to touch me. Just because I was there you not allowed to touch me without my consent. They seem too desperate to get people attention. Most of them have feminine characters (like sissy one). If u expect more this is not right place. What people been telling here totally contradict with real experience. Save your time people to cruise somewhere else.

Well, first, its stampark, not otot2 😅 environment totally different. 

Kuching have limited safe cruising spot. This is the only safest place to be naked, in the shower room. Normal for guys to bathe naked. 

Stampark is open for everyone, young to old, slim to chubby. No discrimination. 

So that being said, we can't avoid not being friends because we frequently see them there. Plus, kuching is small, everyone knows everyone, especially cruisers.

We were there last sunday and yeah most are friends, lepak2 chat2. Never encounterd someone that would touch without consent. But, no hard feelings with just saying no. Solved.  

I'm a bear, into bears and cubs, and I know many slims there as friends already. 

Risky cruisers go to tugu/reservoir park at nights. So others, who like to play safe and enjoy watching people bathe naked or have light fun, this is the only place. That is all I can say hahaha

We always invite new friends we get to know and bring them there, they seem fine and enjoyed although not much action when many people. Some are shy2 and love to watch. 

But when all is sporting, orgy cruising do happen hahaha 

Well, if you like and enjoy then great, if it is not for then it is ok. Everyone have their own preferences. So do come and try and see for yourself haha. 

I came back for a few days later and went to the park a few times, but it was always empty, possibly because of the lights, which the park was very bright now, but after the lights off at 12, I always naked jogged in the main track and jack off on the red bridge, without anyone disturbing.

Today a friend from Grindr said wanna try a naked jog. So we meet at 7-11 and walk to RC, and we decided to take off everything and leave it in front of RC, then we walk to the Playground area to continue our workout. We didn't go to the main track because we saw the guard car was beside the guard house. Then after observation, we think we think the guard might be sleeping so we decided to walk to the main track to try our luck, we passed by the guard house 2 times and no one came out, so in the end I fuck him at the Pondok and leave at around 1:30

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, finally I got some stories to share, Sorry for not sharing any stories lately as “park 1” was pretty quiet due to the newly installed car park light. But for me, I found it more excited to naked jog and workout when the light is on, I used to naked jog from around 10 something until they turn off the light at around 11, but I don’t do workouts at the “park 2” anymore cos I get caught by the security once before when I was fully naked that time.

Ok, storytime, this is about 722 fun, last week a guy whom I know from the park texted me and told me he had a friend from other parts of Sarawak who would like to try public group fun and asked if I wanted to join. For sure I reply yes right away. I was pretty excited as I haven't played group sex in public for quite a while.

But sadly on that night, it rained very heavily, my friend texted me saying that maybe we need to cancel it, but I insist that it is more fun to play in the rain, luckily he took my advice and proceed with the plan.

I arrived at around 11 pm I didn’t park at 7-11 this time because of the rain, instated I parked my car at RC car park and left all my clothes inside my car and ran quickly into the playground. The rain was very heavy at that time and by the time I arrived at the playground It was very wet and it was freezing cold that night, I wait inside the Pondok for like 15 min before I saw a car drive into the car park beside the playground. Then I saw my friend holding an umbrella and another guy wearing a raincoat. When they arrived at the Pondok I realize the guy who wore the raincoat is naked inside, his raincoat was half transparent. He is a slim fit guy, 20++ y.o. around my height which is 178cm, and with and very cute and innocent face, he was wearing a cock cage and a butt plug as I requested. He took his raincoat off in front of me and my friend push his face down to suck my dick right away.

His sucking skill was just average but I feel very comfortable when my dick was inside his warm mouth. My friend then took out a big bottle of his DIY lube which he told me about many times before but that was the first time I saw it. Then my friend open the bottom’s leg wider took the butt plug away put some lube on the btm ass and finger him. After a while, my friend shoves the lube bottle lip into his ass and pumps some lube directly into his ass, then he inserts his dick into the btm ass and fuck him without any condoms. The btm moaned very slutly and he was hugging me when he get fucked by my friend. After 10 min of fuck my friend asks the btm to kneel on the bench facing outside of the Pondok as his ass facing us. Then my friend pumped some lube into the btm ass again and insisted I need to try fuck him raw, I don’t like to fuck raw with someone I don’t know but I really wanted to try out the lube as I never try fuck some ass that is full of fluid inside, my friend ask me to insert my dick immediately after he removes the bottle, my dick slid deep into the btm ass and he shouted “painful” as my dick is thicker compare to my friend’s and I can feel that his ass is tight, I leave my dick inside his ass without any movement until I feel his anal muscle started to relax, I slowly fuck him and every time my dick moved out there was some lube leak out from his ass, the feeling was really good plus his ass is really sexy, round and plumped and the lube makes it really really smooth to fuck then I felt like want to cum after I fuck him for just 5 min, I hold cum and pass the ass to my friend continue, both of us take turn to fuck him like that for around 20 - 30min.

After that, we saw 2 guys come in from RC car park and we insist they try out the lube, then 2 of them take turns to fuck him while me and my friend walk naked to his car to get more lube. When we were at the carpark a car suddenly turn in, we quickly went into my friend's car to hide, luckily it was another guy invited by my friend, he also strips naked when he saw us nude, then we brought him to the hut and we show the btm was riding one of the guy’s dick while sucking another. After a while the guy he was sucking said he wanted to pee, and the bottom said “pee in my mouth“, then I saw pee leak out from the bottom’s mouth and I heard him swallow some, then, my friend said he wanted to pee too, so I suggested we bring the bottom to the main track to have fun.

We kneel the bottom on the main track and we take turns to feed him pee. It was still raining very heavily at that time so I can’t tell how much pee he swallows and how much pee flows out, but I know he swallowed some. After that, we continue to fuck him at the red wooden bridge. It was cold so 5 of us surrounded him and take turns to fuck him. Suddenly the bottom moaned very loudly and said he cum it was always a pleasure to see someone get fuck till cum, but the guard head it came out of the guard house and we quickly stop, I am not sure if the guard cannot see use in the heavy rain or he just ignore us, he went back into the guard house after a while and we continue, and we try to reduce the noise to as minimum as possible. In the end, all 5 of us cum into the bottom's ass, and my friend and I put the butt plug and ask the bottom to leave the cum inside his ass until the next morning.

On 7/27/2022 at 2:58 PM, Darrellkch said:

Ok, finally I got some stories to share, Sorry for not sharing any stories lately as “park 1” was pretty quiet due to the newly installed car park light. But for me, I found it more excited to naked jog and workout when the light is on, I used to naked jog from around 10 something until they turn off the light at around 11, but I don’t do workouts at the “park 2” anymore cos I get caught by the security once before when I was fully naked that time.

Ok, storytime, this is about 722 fun, last week a guy whom I know from the park texted me and told me he had a friend from other parts of Sarawak who would like to try public group fun and asked if I wanted to join. For sure I reply yes right away. I was pretty excited as I haven't played group sex in public for quite a while.

But sadly on that night, it rained very heavily, my friend texted me saying that maybe we need to cancel it, but I insist that it is more fun to play in the rain, luckily he took my advice and proceed with the plan.

I arrived at around 11 pm I didn’t park at 7-11 this time because of the rain, instated I parked my car at RC car park and left all my clothes inside my car and ran quickly into the playground. The rain was very heavy at that time and by the time I arrived at the playground It was very wet and it was freezing cold that night, I wait inside the Pondok for like 15 min before I saw a car drive into the car park beside the playground. Then I saw my friend holding an umbrella and another guy wearing a raincoat. When they arrived at the Pondok I realize the guy who wore the raincoat is naked inside, his raincoat was half transparent. He is a slim fit guy, 20++ y.o. around my height which is 178cm, and with and very cute and innocent face, he was wearing a cock cage and a butt plug as I requested. He took his raincoat off in front of me and my friend push his face down to suck my dick right away.

His sucking skill was just average but I feel very comfortable when my dick was inside his warm mouth. My friend then took out a big bottle of his DIY lube which he told me about many times before but that was the first time I saw it. Then my friend open the bottom’s leg wider took the butt plug away put some lube on the btm ass and finger him. After a while, my friend shoves the lube bottle lip into his ass and pumps some lube directly into his ass, then he inserts his dick into the btm ass and fuck him without any condoms. The btm moaned very slutly and he was hugging me when he get fucked by my friend. After 10 min of fuck my friend asks the btm to kneel on the bench facing outside of the Pondok as his ass facing us. Then my friend pumped some lube into the btm ass again and insisted I need to try fuck him raw, I don’t like to fuck raw with someone I don’t know but I really wanted to try out the lube as I never try fuck some ass that is full of fluid inside, my friend ask me to insert my dick immediately after he removes the bottle, my dick slid deep into the btm ass and he shouted “painful” as my dick is thicker compare to my friend’s and I can feel that his ass is tight, I leave my dick inside his ass without any movement until I feel his anal muscle started to relax, I slowly fuck him and every time my dick moved out there was some lube leak out from his ass, the feeling was really good plus his ass is really sexy, round and plumped and the lube makes it really really smooth to fuck then I felt like want to cum after I fuck him for just 5 min, I hold cum and pass the ass to my friend continue, both of us take turn to fuck him like that for around 20 - 30min.

After that, we saw 2 guys come in from RC car park and we insist they try out the lube, then 2 of them take turns to fuck him while me and my friend walk naked to his car to get more lube. When we were at the carpark a car suddenly turn in, we quickly went into my friend's car to hide, luckily it was another guy invited by my friend, he also strips naked when he saw us nude, then we brought him to the hut and we show the btm was riding one of the guy’s dick while sucking another. After a while the guy he was sucking said he wanted to pee, and the bottom said “pee in my mouth“, then I saw pee leak out from the bottom’s mouth and I heard him swallow some, then, my friend said he wanted to pee too, so I suggested we bring the bottom to the main track to have fun.

We kneel the bottom on the main track and we take turns to feed him pee. It was still raining very heavily at that time so I can’t tell how much pee he swallows and how much pee flows out, but I know he swallowed some. After that, we continue to fuck him at the red wooden bridge. It was cold so 5 of us surrounded him and take turns to fuck him. Suddenly the bottom moaned very loudly and said he cum it was always a pleasure to see someone get fuck till cum, but the guard head it came out of the guard house and we quickly stop, I am not sure if the guard cannot see use in the heavy rain or he just ignore us, he went back into the guard house after a while and we continue, and we try to reduce the noise to as minimum as possible. In the end, all 5 of us cum into the bottom's ass, and my friend and I put the butt plug and ask the bottom to leave the cum inside his ass until the next morning.

Nice story bro, please keep on writing

after reading your story I went just now and the entire playground is very bright now, how you jog naked ? or am i going to the wrong park or playground?

and what happens when you get caught by the security ?

On 7/27/2022 at 2:58 PM, Darrellkch said:

Edited by The Gay Courtesan