Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

On 12/22/2021 at 1:42 AM, marktay said:

Guys, whats the best time to cruise at reservoir park? I’ve tried to go at 12am but the whole place seems empty. Any suggestions?

I think now a day they all go between 8 - 9pm, less people this few day due to the rain i think, but I always see a guy naked walking around 8 pm. every time when I try to approached he leave, so no luck. 

On 12/22/2021 at 12:22 PM, boyonenotzero said:

I think now a day they all go between 8 - 9pm, less people this few day due to the rain i think, but I always see a guy naked walking around 8 pm. every time when I try to approached he leave, so no luck. 

Thats early, isn’t the guards still on duty at that hour? And usually its pretty dark at the park, especially the hilltop, i dont dare to go alone😂

Anyone ever try to cruise at Cityone SSF? Me & two of my "friend" was gonna watch movie there but since there was still alot of time before the movie. We decided to cruise around the toilet but nothing much going on. End up we went inside SSF to just look at the stuff there. While looking around, we noticed that there are alot of room inside of another room, it was empty & spacious. There was no CCTV too, due to the excitement. Me & my 2 friend decided to get a little naughty by kissing each other in that room since no one was even going inside to check on anything. We ended up just jerking off each other on the spot. We didn't want to leave any cum stain behind so me & 1 of my friend just cum into my 2nd friend's mouth. My 2nd friend ended up cumming on the floor while we were cumming in his mouth. So he had to clean up his mess because we didn't want the staff there to find out what is happening. 😂

On 12/30/2021 at 10:07 AM, 95verstopcurious said:

Anyone ever try to cruise at Cityone SSF? Me & two of my "friend" was gonna watch movie there but since there was still alot of time before the movie. We decided to cruise around the toilet but nothing much going on. End up we went inside SSF to just look at the stuff there. While looking around, we noticed that there are alot of room inside of another room, it was empty & spacious. There was no CCTV too, due to the excitement. Me & my 2 friend decided to get a little naughty by kissing each other in that room since no one was even going inside to check on anything. We ended up just jerking off each other on the spot. We didn't want to leave any cum stain behind so me & 1 of my friend just cum into my 2nd friend's mouth. My 2nd friend ended up cumming on the floor while we were cumming in his mouth. So he had to clean up his mess because we didn't want the staff there to find out what is happening. 😂

Got pics of that room? Fitting room or what? Can someone just walkin?

On 12/30/2021 at 10:07 AM, 95verstopcurious said:

Speaking of toilet, last few days I went to eat. Suddenly I need to go toilet so I went to level 2 toilet and saw one toilet room was in use and that is the only one which have water pipe so I wait, after a while 2 guy came out from the toilet, I assumed they were having fun there.

On 12/30/2021 at 11:36 PM, boyonenotzero said:

Speaking of toilet, last few days I went to eat. Suddenly I need to go toilet so I went to level 2 toilet and saw one toilet room was in use and that is the only one which have water pipe so I wait, after a while 2 guy came out from the toilet, I assumed they were having fun there.

How old the guys? Chinese? at city one lunch time?

Ok, short storytime, Just now I was jogging at the park, and around 7:30 the park was almost empty so I naked walk for a while at the playground area and suddenly someone came in I quickly put my pants on as he is the normal guy who usually jog in the park, I hope he didn't see me. after that I walked to car park and waited at the pondok, at around 7:45 a guy came, we had eye contact but because I didn't do this for some time I felt a bit nervous, so I stood at one of the pillars and wait for him to approach first, I kept waiting but he kept standing there, after that another guy came. He walked towards me touch my dick and took my dick out and play. then I strip myself naked and the 1st guy approached and touches my body, and the 2nd guy sucked my dick and played with the first guy's dick. both of them take turns to suck my dick and play with my body until I cum into the 1st guy's mouth, Then the 2nd started to jack himself off and cum into the first guy's mouth also.

After both of them leave I stand there naked and wait, after a while another guy came, he saw me naked and suck me right away. after that the turn me around to rim my ass, I told him I am not into anal fun, so he just rim me and rub my butt crack with his dick until he cum, after he left no one came so I left at 8:30 or 8:45

On 1/28/2022 at 1:41 AM, Darrellkch said:

Ok, short storytime, Just now I was jogging at the park, and around 7:30 the park was almost empty so I naked walk for a while at the playground area and suddenly someone came in I quickly put my pants on as he is the normal guy who usually jog in the park, I hope he didn't see me. after that I walked to car park and waited at the pondok, at around 7:45 a guy came, we had eye contact but because I didn't do this for some time I felt a bit nervous, so I stood at one of the pillars and wait for him to approach first, I kept waiting but he kept standing there, after that another guy came. He walked towards me touch my dick and took my dick out and play. then I strip myself naked and the 1st guy approached and touches my body, and the 2nd guy sucked my dick and played with the first guy's dick. both of them take turns to suck my dick and play with my body until I cum into the 1st guy's mouth, Then the 2nd started to jack himself off and cum into the first guy's mouth also.

After both of them leave I stand there naked and wait, after a while another guy came, he saw me naked and suck me right away. after that the turn me around to rim my ass, I told him I am not into anal fun, so he just rim me and rub my butt crack with his dick until he cum, after he left no one came so I left at 8:30 or 8:45

Edited by The Gay Courtesan