Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

On 11/11/2021 at 1:42 PM, Darrellkch said:

if no raining tonight i'll be at the 1st park hilltop carpark pondok, around 8-9pm strip naked. whoever  want to suck me please come, No kissing pls , i'll let 10 person suck before i go, first come first serve

Oh God I just remember about this. No luck tonight 🥲

On 11/11/2021 at 1:42 PM, Darrellkch said:

if no raining tonight i'll be at the 1st park hilltop carpark pondok, around 8-9pm strip naked. whoever  want to suck me please come, No kissing pls , i'll let 10 person suck before i go, first come first serve

wow bro how was it, got any story to share ? Do you go again tonight?

Are you supposed to be in KL now ? 

On 11/16/2021 at 10:16 PM, The Gay Courtesan said:

I went to reservoir tonight, the police was doing rounds around the area, damn.

They r just doing their job. 😆 please be advise that do not doing ‘fun’ things too open at reservoir ya and not most of ppl at reservoir is looking for ‘fun’.

Edited by Evanchii

Just had a great 3some BJ & HJ session at kuching sentral this afternoon. Me&Bf went to ground floor toilet and saw an uncle with long cut D. We saw the same uncle last few days, but we just touch his dick. Then he signalled and we went up 1st floor toilet at the last end cubicle. The uncle came first  then my bf after sucking 2dicks, nipples and hugging tightly. Then, the uncle went out first, I continued stripping fully naked and enjoy with my bf 🙈 The uncle even pinch our cheeks as he went out hahaha maybe he thought we were cute and chubby 🤣 so sweet. Then, we continued shopping for clothes and went to the ground floow toilet before heading out... and there was another bald uncle 🤣 we were tired anyways, sweat so badly during the 3s, so we just pee, saw the uncle's D then went out hahaha. This is my first sharing, feels so hot and good 🙈 Kuching sentral is sure a nice place to cruise. 

On 11/21/2021 at 8:59 PM, KumaBear said:

Just had a great 3some BJ & HJ session at kuching sentral this afternoon. Me&Bf went to ground floor toilet and saw an uncle with long cut D. We saw the same uncle last few days, but we just touch his dick. Then he signalled and we went up 1st floor toilet at the last end cubicle. The uncle came first  then my bf after sucking 2dicks, nipples and hugging tightly. Then, the uncle went out first, I continued stripping fully naked and enjoy with my bf 🙈 The uncle even pinch our cheeks as he went out hahaha maybe he thought we were cute and chubby 🤣 so sweet. Then, we continued shopping for clothes and went to the ground floow toilet before heading out... and there was another bald uncle 🤣 we were tired anyways, sweat so badly during the 3s, so we just pee, saw the uncle's D then went out hahaha. This is my first sharing, feels so hot and good 🙈 Kuching sentral is sure a nice place to cruise. 

So nice.. hope can meet and play with uncle2 in kuching sentral soon

Went to the hotel gym on saturday afternoon. After 30mins workout, take some rest, sit and open grinder app. Saw some ppl nearby and start chatting. Very lucky, one of the ppl nearby replied. He at the same building and stay at the hotel. I invite him to come down to the gym and meet. He is visitor from kl. After 15mins he arrived and do some workout. I just watched from far. Since only both of us at the gym that time, nobody else accept the staff, so memang him lah kan. 

30mins later, after sweating, im going to upstairs to shower room. He also followed. We start our conversation at locker room. At the same time, I take off my shirt, pants and underwear. Naked infront of him. He look at my d and smile. I said, 'Lets go shower'. 

Both of us shower together and start touching and rubbing. 20 mins later. I leave the gym with happy feeling. LOL.
That's why i love to go hotel gym. You might be lucky person to meet ppl who stay at the hotel.

On 12/6/2021 at 1:33 PM, Evanchii said:

Went to the hotel gym on saturday afternoon. After 30mins workout, take some rest, sit and open grinder app. Saw some ppl nearby and start chatting. Very lucky, one of the ppl nearby replied. He at the same building and stay at the hotel. I invite him to come down to the gym and meet. He is visitor from kl. After 15mins he arrived and do some workout. I just watched from far. Since only both of us at the gym that time, nobody else accept the staff, so memang him lah kan. 

30mins later, after sweating, im going to upstairs to shower room. He also followed. We start our conversation at locker room. At the same time, I take off my shirt, pants and underwear. Naked infront of him. He look at my d and smile. I said, 'Lets go shower'. 

Both of us shower together and start touching and rubbing. 20 mins later. I leave the gym with happy feeling. LOL.
That's why i love to go hotel gym. You might be lucky person to meet ppl who stay at the hotel.

Wow. Had fun too? Or just shower? Pullman is it? How much?

On 12/10/2021 at 1:03 PM, boyonenotzero said:

Hi guys why so quite this days ? no stories ?
Stampark swimming pool open yet ? and anyone go swimming lately ?

Only kbs pool next to wisma saberkas. The rest close. Ya I’m a frequent swimmer at kbs. So far did not encounter any fun but I saw several guys who looked yummy IMO. Especially those with tattoos 

Anyone here was at Tugu around 8.30pm to 10pm just now? There were quite a lot of cars parked and a number of uncles walking around haha. Me and my bf were there, talked to a bear guy behind Tugu. We touched & sucked each other's D when no one is around looking. Then, we went behind the dark small house(?) located behind/beside the guard house hahaha. Nice place, dark but very near to the guard house & the guards was still there hahaha. We proceed BJ, HJ, hugged and kissed each other, 3some. Damn! 3some kiss with tongue is hot af 🤣 Then after a while enjoying each other, we saw a shadow, maybe someone was appoaching hahaha at that moment my bf cummed and we just quickly walked away 🤣 The bear guy walked away too, with thanks 🤗 Then, we went back to the car and I continue with my bf till I cum 🤣 hahaha glad that tonight's weather is great!